boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 04-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #46
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

So just a normal day out for you then Smutt?
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #47
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
No it's gunna take me 15 minutes to stop, another 10 minutes for you to regaing consciousness and another five for the shock to wear off and the pain to kick in. All the time wondering why you have a woolies roasted chicken shoved up your ****
You cheap ******* at least buy the chicken from big rooster
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 09:21 PM   #48
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
So just a normal day out for you then Smutt?
Yes, pretty much....
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 09:23 PM   #49
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

Why would I buy a more expensive chicken if my sole aim is to wedge it fairly up your unconscious **** by full-blooded kicks with my right foot? Waste of money wouldn't you say?
Who said I was buying the ****ing chicken anyway?
Old 04-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #50
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Why would I buy a more expensive chicken if my sole aim is to wedge it fairly up your unconscious **** by full-blooded kicks with my right foot? Waste of money wouldn't you say?
Now SYD you better clean your act up a bit mate....stop the cussing and talk of beating me within an inch of my life....be nice.....my wife and daughter are coming as well
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #51
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Listen Smut, I'm doing it a bit tough at the moment, can I swap you an old speed ball for the chook?
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 09:36 PM   #52
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Now SYD you better clean your act up a bit mate....stop the cussing and talk of beating me within an inch of my life....be nice.....my wife and daughter are coming as well
Which is exactly why I am getting it out of my system now. Your wife is one of the lovliest ladies I have ever met and probably pips my wife for long-suffering bride who punched well below her weight when it came to be choosing a husband. I will be as I was last time around your bride because that is what she deserves, also my wife will give me an absolute ****ting if I behave any other way!
Old 04-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #53
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

Pops, you are one of the very nicest people I have ever met from a forum, it would be an honour to shout you a chook - and not one that got kicked up Ashley's **** either!
Old 04-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #54
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru

Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.

Quote:
What is it going to take you 30 minutes to land a shot

Bury him up to his head in sand... Actually, bury him 3 foot above his head in sand..
flamengo is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 10:23 PM   #55
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
It is great that Flash hasn't been hounded out of here yet. He is great value to have around on many levels. As for Macklin, he doesn't have to be a massive world beater these days to beat Choc who has slipped considerably. Macklin also has the style to beat Anthony as well...
If you thought Clavero was a better fight than Siaca V Green, well that leaves me stunned - did you not see the Paul Briggs fight which was probably one of the most shameless displays I have ever seen from an Argie since 1982. Again you are missing my point re that BS title that will be on the line, I am going to say it for you again. It is not that Choc (if he wins) holds the title that will incurr my derision; it is the organisation itself for this cynical exercise in raking in cash that draws my contempt and NO fighter that holds the distinction of being a number one challenger with a belt is exempt in this case.
These "regular" titles offer a path of least resistance which has been milked to the max by some. Look at Choc who has single-handedly resurected a dying sport in this country since he came into it. He has a chance of winning a third 'world' title with the WBA, each time it was a vacant regular title where a strong world champ already resided. Imagine the man's legacy if he had indeed beaten one of those guys to become world champ? As Flamengo rightly points out the only title Choc has picked up from an actual champ was the IBO middleweight title in one of the best fights you will ever see. Since then he has completely lost that momentum as well as even more of his fan base with what he has done since.
One more time (and you did deny saying this previously), stop calling him the original Aboriginal; he has hardly done ****loads for Aboriginal affairs now has he?
He is boxing in Australia.

He looked great against medley, macklin just went the distance with pintos so i don't see what you see there. Macklin is even less refined than green. The man's legacy will read 4 time 2 weight champ after he wins his next belt and the next generation of sad sack bert sugars will have to eat it because the record books will show Anthony "the man" Mundine's name up there next to kostya, fenech etc
Geale vs Mundine was indeed a great fight and shows he can fight as well as box. I only denied it last time so you would quote me

I rarely see a news article in which he isn't doing something for the aboriginal youth. Just because he rejected green's "trust fund" he does nothing

If the IBO hadn't ****ed him about he would be riding high on the crest of the pioneer wave, as it turns out he will now add a more prestige belt to appease his hunger for boxing glory. Another domino will fall
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #56
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I have highlighted it in green for you so you can remember
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 10:28 PM   #57
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru

Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.

****ing ****head. Listen ****, the IBO did not **** Team Mundine around. Khoder the egotsitical ***** that he is, assumed he was above the IBO.. The clown learned the hard way, by giving away the only LEGITIMATE title Mundine has won.
flamengo is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #58
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
He is boxing in Australia.

He looked great against medley, macklin just went the distance with pintos so i don't see what you see there. Macklin is even less refined than green. The man's legacy will read 4 time 2 weight champ after he wins his next belt and the next generation of sad sack bert sugars will have to eat it because the record books will show Anthony "the man" Mundine's name up there next to kostya, fenech etc
Geale vs Mundine was indeed a great fight and shows he can fight as well as box. I only denied it last time so you would quote me

I rarely see a news article in which he isn't doing something for the aboriginal youth. Just because he rejected green's "trust fund" he does nothing

If the IBO hadn't ****ed him about he would be riding high on the crest of the pioneer wave, as it turns out he will now add a more prestige belt to appease his hunger for boxing glory. Another domino will fall
****ed him about? You mean not giving them the judges they wanted, and basically refusing to bend to Khoder as he was used to? Best thing they ever did. There is no prestige in the WBA anymore, their 3 champs at one weight has taken care of that, all they have is longevity - nothing more nothing less. Remember that bit during the Geale fight when Khoder states "We haven't got the judges this time"? where is the prestige there? I do find it funny when talking about the WBA's regular title you could not even get 'prestigious' right quite a fruedian slip wouldn't you say?
Old 04-04-2010, 10:36 PM   #59
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

Good on ya by the way to be up at 25 to 3 in the morning dicussing Mundine! LMAO
Old 04-04-2010, 10:54 PM   #60
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo View Post
****ing ****head. Listen ****, the IBO did not **** Team Mundine around. Khoder the egotsitical ***** that he is, assumed he was above the IBO.. The clown learned the hard way, by giving away the only LEGITIMATE title Mundine has won.
He's walked into a better title shot so nothing lost really, also I believe he would have made weight.

Don't start up being a clown again, you have been quiet at least towards me for a good few weeks thankfully I have not had to cringe in that time period. Go back to studying boxers who you can only read about

Quote:
****ed him about? You mean not giving them the judges they wanted, and basically refusing to bend to Khoder as he was used to? Best thing they ever did. There is no prestige in the WBA anymore, their 3 champs at one weight has taken care of that, all they have is longevity - nothing more nothing less. Remember that bit during the Geale fight when Khoder states "We haven't got the judges this time"? where is the prestige there? I do find it funny when talking about the WBA's regular title you could not even get 'prestigious' right quite a fruedian slip wouldn't you say?
Sort your own spelling first, glass houses and all of that and I'm not sure you understand the concept of a freudian slip. Best thing they ever did? Not when Siaca vs Green is the IBO's next showcase in Australia. I thought Khoder's comment to be disgusting but I think people just took it out of context and I'm at peace with it now. Offer a fighter the WBA, IBO, WBO or IBF and I bet they would take the WBA.

Quote:
Good on ya by the way to be up at 25 to 3 in the morning dicussing Mundine! LMAO
In the spirit of Easter a few extra hours of educating some of my misguided antipodean cousins is merely my gift to you and you are more than welcome.
20a87 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum