Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2010, 10:01 PM   #61
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Again, you are a **** wit. What better deal did he walk into??

He refused to fight Geale in a rematch. Circus.

Walked away from IBO M/W Title. Circus.

He wanted to move to JM/W to fight Medley for title . Khoder ****ed it up. Circus.

Now fighting for WBA 'regular' 160lbs Title. Circus

These are facts. Cringe all you want **** head.
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 11:15 PM   #62
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: too many places
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 2391
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

20ashitforbrains is a ****en moron. Worse, he's a ****en moron who thinks he's intelligent. He'd argue that water isn't wet, come up with some drivel and claim to win the argument.

ignore the cunt, works a treat.
goodnight is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:34 AM   #63
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,608
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
He is boxing in Australia.

He looked great against medley, macklin just went the distance with pintos so i don't see what you see there. Macklin is even less refined than green. The man's legacy will read 4 time 2 weight champ after he wins his next belt and the next generation of sad sack bert sugars will have to eat it because the record books will show Anthony "the man" Mundine's name up there next to kostya, fenech etc
Geale vs Mundine was indeed a great fight and shows he can fight as well as box. I only denied it last time so you would quote me

I rarely see a news article in which he isn't doing something for the aboriginal youth. Just because he rejected green's "trust fund" he does nothing

If the IBO hadn't dicked him about he would be riding high on the crest of the pioneer wave, as it turns out he will now add a more prestige belt to appease his hunger for boxing glory. Another domino will fall
I just wasted 40 seconds reading that, get the **** off my internet.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:18 AM   #64
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Can you cunts stop quoting that 20abortedfeotuses cunt, I've got him on ignore and would appreciate if you would respect my rights

PS - get a ****ing life Wilson, you loser schmuck...just cos you haven't got any real life friends to call you a cunt, doesn't mean you can come on here and expect us to do the matey thing
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #65
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo View Post
Again, you are a **** wit. What better deal did he walk into??

He refused to fight Geale in a rematch. Circus.

Walked away from IBO M/W Title. Circus.

He wanted to move to JM/W to fight Medley for title . Khoder ****ed it up. Circus.

Now fighting for WBA 'regular' 160lbs Title. Circus

These are facts. Cringe all you want **** head.
I cringe at everything you write, stop pretending to be some sort of boxing historian and enjoy the stars of today. He's gonna fight for the WBA world championship which is obviously better. Everyone wants a rematch because mundine brings money to the table but there are bigger fish to fry. It's a shame the pioneer thing fell through but take aim at the ibo. I can't wait for your cringe worthy response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnight View Post
20ashitforbrains is a ****en moron. Worse, he's a ****en moron who thinks he's intelligent. He'd argue that water isn't wet, come up with some drivel and claim to win the argument.

ignore the cunt, works a treat.
It's called ice
I just appear greatly intelligent to idiots like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr View Post
I just wasted 40 seconds reading that, get the **** off my internet.
I've never seen you make a good point, better reading my posts than spending your time writing more nonsense though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Can you cunts stop quoting that 20abortedfeotuses cunt, I've got him on ignore and would appreciate if you would respect my rights

PS - get a ****ing life Wilson, you loser schmuck...just cos you haven't got any real life friends to call you a cunt, doesn't mean you can come on here and expect us to do the matey thing
Creepy puppet, I know you don't ignore me. In between writing the most inane ridiculous things about boxing and looking at cat pictures you have come to the conclusion I want to be your mate? Sounds like another creepy thought to me. You are one half of the weirdest, vilest duo on the internet - I'm just waiting for your sidekick to pop up and complete this set of nut jobs.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:52 AM   #66
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
..... but there are bigger fish to fry....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
I just appear greatly intelligent to idiots like you.
Look man child, you can get help for your affliction.
It's called boot scooting.
Get down to your local town hall and sign up.....you skills are wasted on this forum.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #67
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Look man child, you can get help for your affliction.
It's called boot scooting.
Get down to your local town hall and sign up.....you skills are wasted on this forum.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #68
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 354
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Flamengo Why after Anthony Mundine fights the likes of Green, Geale and Medley does people like yourself complain that he doesnt give them a rematch. If they would have won the first time you wouldnt be asking. You all live in hope that he might lose next time round. Do you honestly think these guys are so sporting that they would help him if they had been victorious? I assure you they wouldnt and all the baggers here would be happy.
balmain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:10 AM   #69
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
Flamengo Why after Anthony Mundine fights the likes of Green, Geale and Medley does people like yourself complain that he doesnt give them a rematch. If they would have won the first time you wouldnt be asking. You all live in hope that he might lose next time round. Do you honestly think these guys are so sporting that they would help him if they had been victorious? I assure you they wouldnt and all the baggers here would be happy.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #70
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
Flamengo Why after Anthony Mundine fights the likes of Green, Geale and Medley does people like yourself complain that he doesnt give them a rematch. If they would have won the first time you wouldnt be asking. You all live in hope that he might lose next time round. Do you honestly think these guys are so sporting that they would help him if they had been victorious? I assure you they wouldnt and all the baggers here would be happy.
The Geale rematch was odered....he ducked....frightened.

Green and Medley......who gives a stuff??
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #71
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 354
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

If he was frightened he would not of fought and beat him in the first place. The IBO ordered it because it was another sanction fee. Do you think this organisation has boxers interests at heart? Even after Choc threw the title away Daniel had no interest in it. IF the IBO is that credible how does Manny Siaca get rated at cruiserweight. He is fighting for a world title 18kg heavier than his last fight. Did they order that?
balmain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #72
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
If he was frightened he would not of fought and beat him in the first place. The IBO ordered it because it was another sanction fee. Do you think this organisation has boxers interests at heart? Even after Choc threw the title away Daniel had no interest in it. IF the IBO is that credible how does Manny Siaca get rated at cruiserweight. He is fighting for a world title 18kg heavier than his last fight. Did they order that?
With Fries.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:37 AM   #73
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

I was refering to the perception not the reasoning.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:39 AM   #74
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 354
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Just keeping you on your toes brother.
balmain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #75
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: ....and new WBA champion of the World.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
If he was frightened he would not of fought and beat him in the first place. The IBO ordered it because it was another sanction fee. Do you think this organisation has boxers interests at heart? Even after Choc threw the title away Daniel had no interest in it. IF the IBO is that credible how does Manny Siaca get rated at cruiserweight. He is fighting for a world title 18kg heavier than his last fight. Did they order that?
Why did he not fight Geale a second time.....the coin in the rematch would have been large.
Do you se this fight happening at a later date?
There would be plenty of interest, the boys put on a ******* of a show.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013