Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2010, 06:30 AM   #16
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contendo View Post
Quality...

Mate.. you have to get a bloody video camera .. lol. Asked Ray Kelly to do the same a short time ago.. This sparring is no doubt quality stuff and needs to be filmed.

Think of the thousands of rounds that Tony Mundine sparred.. so little of that is available.. We need to get this current stuff on film..

Just a thought. Cheers.
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 06:31 AM   #17
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
Anyone know how Briggsy comeback is coming along? Thought he might have fought on Green undercard to promote a future fight.......... maybe that was too soon seeing he only announced a comeback 6-8wks ago.
Thinking the same thing today Kel.. No idea either mate.
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:33 AM   #18
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
Anyone know how Briggsy comeback is coming along? Thought he might have fought on Green undercard to promote a future fight.......... maybe that was too soon seeing he only announced a comeback 6-8wks ago.

He tried but couldnt get a fight
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:57 AM   #19
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
He tried but couldnt get a fight

What, Shannon Taylor wasn't available
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #20
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

i reckon this is just completely a keep busy fight for danny whilst he either tries to get the ball rolling with choc or an overseas opponent, id love to see him challenge chad dawson or somebody of that calibre
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #21
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
i reckon this is just completely a keep busy fight for danny whilst he either tries to get the ball rolling with choc or an overseas opponent, id love to see him challenge chad dawson or somebody of that calibre
What the hell is this crap post...oh newbie

Green fight Dawson...you must be on drugs

You must be Green himself....cant help to mention choc in everything you say

































Oh and welcome to ESB mate
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:03 AM   #22
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

im just saying id rather see him at least challenge somebody of that world recognition instead of beating around the bush locally, he could get a good name for himself over there can you really see him being knocked out? and if he let go of a few bombs he might surprise somebody of note. i guess youve got to much to worry about preparing mundines knickers for his huge bout against garth woods
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #23
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
im just saying id rather see him at least challenge somebody of that world recognition instead of beating around the bush locally, he could get a good name for himself over there can you really see him being knocked out? and if he let go of a few bombs he might surprise somebody of note. i guess youve got to much to worry about preparing mundines knickers for his huge bout against garth woods
Yeah I agree on Green mate....my post was just a newbie initiation welcome type of thing

Nice work on the mundine nickers mate....you will fit right in around here
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:15 AM   #24
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

For a noob, he sure has the dirt on you Ash.. Knows how much of a nuthugger you are already.. with only 2 posts...

New in town???? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #25
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

yeah i was just joking around nothing malicious im not here to make any enemies. seriously its ridiculous that the green siaca fight sold out in a number of hours over here cant see siaca troubling danny but the fights on the undercard look pretty promising. also saw some talk than james toney to fight adamek at cw?
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:24 AM   #26
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo View Post
For a noob, he sure has the dirt on you Ash.. Knows how much of a nuthugger you are already.. with only 2 posts...

New in town???? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M8, give the newbie a chance.
Most of the newbies of late have only lasted a SHORT time.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #27
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
M8, give the newbie a chance.
Most of the newbies of late have only lasted a SHORT time.

I get it
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #28
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
I get it

Get what ....

Oh...you need to borrow $5 bucks for your new mate cause he is short
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #29
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Get what ....

Oh...you need to borrow $5 bucks for your new mate cause he is short
mate got an avatar for me
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #30
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Siaca v Green....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
mate got an avatar for me

I didn't think I owed you an avatar??
How many more have you got to get through till it's over Ash?
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013