Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 10-02-2007, 09:32 AM   #1
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 5685
Default Can Roman Karmazin still make the light middleweight limit?

I know he fought his last fight at Middleweight. Does anyone think he can go back to 154 or is he there to stay at 160?

Last edited by Thom; 07-14-2006 at 04:09 PM.
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 03:33 PM   #2
Armo_Ruski
best of da best
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Can Roman Karmazin still make the light middleweight limit?

u guys think karmazin would have a good shot at beating pavlik at MW! really havent seen this guy fight other then the spinks b.s. loss decision...
Armo_Ruski is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2007, 06:44 PM   #3
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Pavlik is number one in the middleweight. Maybe only Abraham can wins him, but i think he will move in the super middleweight after rematch with Taylor and Karmazin is light middleweight fighter.
Artani is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2007, 08:17 AM   #4
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
Pavlik is number one in the middleweight. Maybe only Abraham can wins him, but i think he will move in the super middleweight after rematch with Taylor and Karmazin is light middleweight fighter.
so you're saying Karmazin can still make the light middleweight limit?
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2007, 03:35 PM   #5
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

PH|LLA is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2007, 07:43 AM   #6
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
I know that you get easily excited and impressed.I guess you are still under the impression of Pavlik's last great victory against Taylor,arent you!
"Maybe only Abraham can wins him"
Damn! Pavlik is a bloody good fighter,but no superman or batman or whichever hero you fairy tale teller prefer!
Quite a handful of good fighters including Roman Karmazin have a decent chance to beat Pavlik.
Odo is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 12:50 AM   #7
punchmaster
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo
"Maybe only Abraham can wins him"
Damn! Pavlik is a bloody good fighter,but no superman or batman or whichever hero you fairy tale teller prefer!
Quite a handful of good fighters including Roman Karmazin have a decent chance to beat Pavlik.
What a joke, are you kidding me. And I like Karmazin but no 154 pounder is coming up to challenge Pavlik. Karmazin gets KO'd and I like Karmazin and think he's a good fighter. You are underrating Pavlik- he actually jabbed with or outjabbed the very athletically gifted Taylor and then crushed him as he did Miranda who had Abraham wanting to quit. Pavlik hammers Abraham also.
punchmaster is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 12:02 PM   #8
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchmaster
What a joke, are you kidding me. And I like Karmazin but no 154 pounder is coming up to challenge Pavlik. Karmazin gets KO'd and I like Karmazin and think he's a good fighter. You are underrating Pavlik- he actually jabbed with or outjabbed the very athletically gifted Taylor and then crushed him as he did Miranda who had Abraham wanting to quit. Pavlik hammers Abraham also.
Listening to you guys I get the feeling that Pavlik is the new messiah at middle weight who takes out his opponents within 3 rounds!
Miranda wasnt able to finish off an severely injured fighter.Quite the opposite it was Abraham who seemed to be more likely to take out Miranda in the later rounds of their encounter than the other way round!
I dont know how Pavlik would have fared against Miranda if he had broken his jaw twice and had been bleeding like a shot pig losing tons of blood in the course of the last 7 rounds.
Anyway! I dont want to belittle Pavlik!
He is a great fighter,and I give him props for his impressive victories over Taylor and Miranda.
Nevertheless he is no superman,and Karmazin is a teak tough cookie who can bang and box.I have seen lots of his fights,and he can easily be underestimated.Karmazin vs Pavlik? That fight has not been won yet.Therefore you should stay calm and not count your chickens before they are hatched.I,too,would favour Pavlik over Karmazin if the ever met inside a box ring,but the classy Russian boxer for sure has a chance to upset Pavlik's apple cart.
Pavlik hammers Abraham? Who knows? You may be right! I for my part doubt it! Apart from Taylor Abraham has the much better skalps in his fight record,and he has looked fairly impressive in most of his fights.
Odo is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2007, 07:40 AM   #9
rumour24tiger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Karmazin should move up to middleweight. He destroyed James Obede Toney. JOT is a super middleweight who went the distance with now-IBF super middle champ Bute. Karmazin would be a world class middleweight and I felt he would have beaten Taylor.

He's very skilled and would do better vs bigger men (Pavlik, Taylor) than welterweight runners like Spinks (though I had Roman beating Spinks).
rumour24tiger is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum