Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-27-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Ricky Hatton on SKY on Friday night, saying hes one of the lads again...

aah, just kidding

On a more serious note though, I was shocked to see Ricky looking skinny as ****, hes shed all his weight in record time by the look of things, & honestly looks like he could make the weight tomorrow

Floyds insults must hve gotten under his skin, cos Ricky looks as if hes in the shpe of his life in record time!

Very interesting. Of course it begs the question, has Ricky burned off too much weight too quickly?

Or is Hatton looking like hes already in fighting shape bad news for the pretty boy?

I must admit, I am always impressed by the way hatton can burn off weight. He seems to do it no problem. man, thats two compliments I have gave Ricky in one night, maybe Im warming to the Hitman

Then again, maybe not
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 09:52 PM   #2
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Default Re: Ricky Hatton on SKY on Friday night, saying hes one of the lads again...

I think all thats happened is that Hatton hasn't ballooned like he usually does. The Mayweather fight was announced pretty soon after he beat Castillo and I don't think he's had a couple of months on the pies and Guiness like he usually does.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 04:21 AM   #3
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict

Default Re: Ricky Hatton on SKY on Friday night, saying hes one of the lads again...

he said on the satellite link last week that if people thought Mayweahrer could dance then they should see Wicky after 10 pints guinness......same old shite over and over again
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 04:36 AM   #4
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Foquinha
he said on the satellite link last week that if people thought Mayweahrer could dance then they should see Wicky after 10 pints guinness......same old shite over and over again

It was actually "12 pints of Guinness"

You may have changed your username Sucka, but I can recognise that anti-Wicky banter anywhere!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 05:31 AM   #5
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

He bores me!
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 06:38 AM   #6
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Foquinha
No need to bust the guy's balls, he's only having a bit of a laugh.
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 06:42 AM   #7
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

It doesn't matter what shape he is in for the fight, PBF is too good, too fast, too skilled and hits harder than people give him credit for. Hatton can take big shots, but it is accuracy and speed that will hurt him most. Look at the Collazo fight, it was multiple clean combos that had him far more rocked than single bombs from Tszyu etc.

But at least if he is in top form he can make a fight of it and not be totally embarassed. He is a top tier fighter just not as good as PBF, but then who is?
Strike is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 10:15 AM   #8
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

It is still impressive to see Ricky shed the pounds. Even though you know he'll make weight, the transformation that we see is impressive.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 11:26 AM   #9
elle
Journeywoman
ESB Addict

Good to see that Ricky is already looking so lean - he won't be needing my fitness dvds to get in shape then!

He obviously has the willpower others here seem to be struggling with.

Am sure there was an 'I'm done with Hatton talk' thread recently and self-imposed vow of silence.

Perhaps Ricky should set up a self help group for those in denial and anonymous fans - there may be more here than we realise?

No matter how much some resist its difficult not to like him.
elle is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 03:28 PM   #10
stake501
Contender
ESB Senior Member

i like him

i still see him getting busted up by pbf

just booked my table at the sports cafe haymarket for this one.....after vegas and manchester, this will be the place to watch it.
stake501 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 03:39 PM   #11
stuey
Never bet on England
ESB Addict

vCash: 622

i still belive ricky can win, i think pbf is in for a shock, i will be having a few quid on hatton in this one.
stuey is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #12
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
aah, just kidding

On a more serious note though, I was shocked to see Ricky looking skinny as ****, hes shed all his weight in record time by the look of things, & honestly looks like he could make the weight tomorrow

Floyds insults must hve gotten under his skin, cos Ricky looks as if hes in the shpe of his life in record time!

Very interesting. Of course it begs the question, has Ricky burned off too much weight too quickly?

Or is Hatton looking like hes already in fighting shape bad news for the pretty boy?

I must admit, I am always impressed by the way hatton can burn off weight. He seems to do it no problem. man, thats two compliments I have gave Ricky in one night, maybe Im warming to the Hitman

Then again, maybe not
hugger!
ron u.k. is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum