Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 04-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #31
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: WTF is Audley rambling about now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamfillingham View Post
i cant stand harrison, or morgan. But morgan is right with what he says...
So i Audley though and his point is more pertinent. Morgan is one of the biggest cunts in history.
Dan684 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 03:39 PM   #32
I am Legion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Piers Morgan is an absolutely huge cunt. Perhaps the biggest cunt ever.
I am Legion is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 04:32 PM   #33
HeavyT
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjm089 View Post
If Audleys havin a pop at Piers Morgan then im starting to warm to Audley more these days.
Definitely. He speaks shit but he's harmless, Piers Morgan is a top class cunt.

Nice avatar pal, I had it for a while
HeavyT is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 04:38 PM   #34
Roberto
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 2600

I reckon Audley's spot on there. Can't fault him.
Roberto is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 04:44 PM   #35
hitandhope
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govanmauler View Post
there is so much of that these days , someone being a cataclysmic arsehole and then tyring to pass it off as , oh I just tell it like I see it !
Too right.

**** Piers Morgan, obnoxious bastard. Who the **** is he to criticise a fighting man?
hitandhope is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:08 PM   #36
John18
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Audley is 100% right in what he has said.

Piers Morgan is a drain on the intellectual currency of this country and should be fired from a cannon straight into a crocodile pit.
John18 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #37
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Every right to stick up for himself.
AlFrancis is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #38
destruction
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Its not like Audley cannot win by attacking Morgan in the press.

I will judge him by what he does in the ring.

So far he has proved to be a punch shy ***** where it counts, in the ring.

If he miraculously discovers a set of balls in the ring at his age I will be surprised.
destruction is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #39
dellfmsa

Regarding Piers disgrace
Piers didnt put troops in danger. In fact his brother is/was in Iraq.

Piers wasn't a disgrace in his job as editor of the Mirror. In fact he was brave to stand up to the politicians who were stifling debate about the war.

I have to give him credit. He sacrificed his job for standing up to an oppressive government who were sending our sons and daughters in uniform to give their lives in an ILLEGAL invasion of an innocent country/ies.

Tony Blair is the disgrace, along with the troops who blindly obeyed his command to invade the lands of innocent people.

Muhammad Ali was sent to jail refusing to kill innocent Vietnamese. Ignorant masses said the same about him as Audley says about Piers.

For some reason, idiot boxers and their foolish promoters always seem to think that they can win public affection and support by wearing union jack shorts, flying the flag, and supporting 'Our boys' the troops.
Yes I support our troops, but not in committing a crime.

Regarding Piers Opinion about Audley
Spot on! Audley's career is the definition of failure. The only reason his name is still mentioned anywhere is because we have no other Heavyweights of decent ability (except the rudebwoy Hayemaker).

Piers appeared on Apprentice with Lennox Lewis, so I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis shares his views.

Audley got whooped by Danny boy in their first fight. Everyone knows Danny came in on very short notice in their second match and was fat and completely out of fighting shape. Harrison is so proud of that victory, but any true boxer knows that as Mcguigan stated "he lacks intestinal fortitude".

What can Audley do well?
One thing Audley does do well is talk. For some reason he believes in himself. You can tell he has swallowed a DVD set of Anthony Robbins and brainwashes himself daily that he is the best, and he will make it.

I'm sure anyone watching Audley says to themself "if I had that frame and size I'd be smashing competition to bits". Audley got KTFO by Sprott and nearly lost the second match. He got a lucky punch at the end and when you watch in slow motion, you can see he lacks quality technique in his punches.

Hayemaker would easily smash him to pieces.

Audley sucks!!!
dellfmsa is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:47 PM   #40
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellfmsa View Post
Regarding Piers disgrace
Piers didnt put troops in danger. In fact his brother is/was in Iraq.

Piers wasn't a disgrace in his job as editor of the Mirror. In fact he was brave to stand up to the politicians who were stifling debate about the war.

I have to give him credit. He sacrificed his job for standing up to an oppressive government who were sending our sons and daughters in uniform to give their lives in an ILLEGAL invasion of an innocent country/ies.

Tony Blair is the disgrace, along with the troops who blindly obeyed his command to invade the lands of innocent people.

Muhammad Ali was sent to jail refusing to kill innocent Vietnamese. Ignorant masses said the same about him as Audley says about Piers.

For some reason, idiot boxers and their foolish promoters always seem to think that they can win public affection and support by wearing union jack shorts, flying the flag, and supporting 'Our boys' the troops.
Yes I support our troops, but not in committing a crime.

Regarding Piers Opinion about Audley
Spot on! Audley's career is the definition of failure. The only reason his name is still mentioned anywhere is because we have no other Heavyweights of decent ability (except the rudebwoy Hayemaker).

Piers appeared on Apprentice with Lennox Lewis, so I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis shares his views.

Audley got whooped by Danny boy in their first fight. Everyone knows Danny came in on very short notice in their second match and was fat and completely out of fighting shape. Harrison is so proud of that victory, but any true boxer knows that as Mcguigan stated "he lacks intestinal fortitude".

What can Audley do well?
One thing Audley does do well is talk. For some reason he believes in himself. You can tell he has swallowed a DVD set of Anthony Robbins and brainwashes himself daily that he is the best, and he will make it.

I'm sure anyone watching Audley says to themself "if I had that frame and size I'd be smashing competition to bits". Audley got KTFO by Sprott and nearly lost the second match. He got a lucky punch at the end and when you watch in slow motion, you can see he lacks quality technique in his punches.

Hayemaker would easily smash him to pieces.

Audley sucks!!!
Prick !
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 07:14 PM   #41
Top Dog
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Morgan is a tool, hopefully Aud smashes this ****er
Top Dog is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2010, 05:07 AM   #42
Unforgiven
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

To me, it's completely irrelevant that Morgan is a cunt. I never bought or believed his newspaper, and turn the TV over if I see him, I've never thought he was anything other than a cunt. But what he says about Audley is 100% right, and Audley's downside is more relevant to me.

As a boxing fan, there was a time I was a supporter of Audley, and I know he could have been good for the sport in this country, and for a short time he was. He could have take that BBC deal seriously and taken his career more seriously instead of just fighting bums and taking the money and cheating us all. He brought the BBC back to boxing for a while, and the coverage was reasonable for 2 or 3 years (though Audley's own fights were never good and that's what led to the inevitable pulling of the plug).
When the BBC didn't renew his stupid money-grubbing contract, he ran off to America for a few fights there and fool them at ESPN for a few fights, but by that time we all knew he was shit. And when he lost to Williams and Guinn it was confirmed he was shit. And still he tries to talk his way back into big money and title shots, after almost 10 years or being overpaid and unwarranted limelight.

As a result of his bullshit, other fighters have probably missed out on coverage or consideration from terrestrial TV, and he's just increased scepticism and cynicism about professional boxing, mismatches and fraudulent hype.

As a boxing fan, I hate what Harrison stands for. And Morgan was 100% spot on.

Morgan doesn't concern me. Of course he's scum, but that's his job. I wouldn't believe a word he says, but I know he's right about Harrison because we boxing fans have been saying the exact same thing for years now.
Unforgiven is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2010, 05:29 AM   #43
Lee Mc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govanmauler View Post

Oh - 3000 posts , i need to get a life !
Yep!
Lee Mc is offline  Top
Old 04-29-2010, 05:53 AM   #44
threethirteen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

1 - that's a special interpretation of what Morgan was doing. Even former star Mirror writer, John Pilger (an incredibly fine journalist), took exception to Morgan's policies on the paper. He certainly wasn't standing up to anyone - he was trying to boost sales for the struggling tabloid.

2 - He didn't sacrifice his job, he got canned. He failed journalism 101 - check your sources are accurate. That marks him as a ****-wit.
threethirteen is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum