GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP

vCash: 836
Default Re: Shane Mosley "was a disappointment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Don't get smart with me........

Don't be getting ****ing smart with me sonny jim.

Your not sitting your GCSE's now...
Well, fannybaws, you dont do GCSE's in Scotland, and I aint getting smart.

Quote:
Floyd Mayweather was not in control.
As soon as Mayweather was hit and stunned, he knew exactly what to do, he reacted instictivly in the correct manner. I call that controll.

Quote:
There was only one point in that whole fight, when Floyd Mayweather greatest weapon was totally, totally, neutralised.

And that was in the 2 round..!

Mayweather's agility and movement, was Gone for almost i dunno...1 Min..?
He got tagged, recovered, got tagged recovered, adjusted.

Quote:
Shane Mosley wasted punches to the body, and totally in general just came up with one of the shittest offensive attacks, ive seen in about 5 years.
Mayweather's counterpunches were making him hesitant.

Quote:
Shane Mosley is a all-time great, he should of capitalized on this moment.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda ....

Quote:
It was a better than Half decent chance, Floyd Mayweather was not stunned.

He was ****ing hurt, his legs had clearly gone to jelly.
He was stunned, he still had the wearwithall to hold on and recover, and the second 'moment' he bent his knees set his defence and regained composure. They were flashes. As somebody I know said if this happened to anyone but Mayweather it would hardly be noticed.

Quote:
Michael Jordon, Mike Tyson......

Them guys capitalize.
Primadonna Kool, FLINT_ISLAND, Fleaman....

Them guys speak shit.
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #32
Axl_Nose
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
During the second round, why on earth did Shane Mosley start throwing punches to the body..when he had Floyd Mayweather hurt..?

And i know, fighters wack oponents to the body...so they can bring their hands down.....but Floyd Mayweather is not stupid.

Shane Mosley had Floyd Mayweather hurt..!

He should of just kept, smacking Floyd Mayweather to the head.

Shane Mosley just totally wasted his punches, and his big chance..!!!!!

Mike Tyson or any other great finisher...would of not wasted this chance..!

Shane Mosley was a disappointment in that 2nd round.

Maybe it was th 16 months of inactivity.

But i really don't give a shit, it's like a top striker. People exspect Fernando Torres, to do the job infront of goal..with a half decent opportunity.

Shane Mosley had a better than, half decent opportunity.

He should of done allot better.
Its very disappointing to call a fellow scouser a moron but you are a category A moron .. Howabout you stop giving Mosley shit and appreciate what a great fighter Mayweather is .. I know my boxing history and Mayweather could have competed in any era and been successful especially in the 135 and 140 divisions .. He aint a Welter and for me would have been beaten by the brilliant Welters of history but its time the ESB Anti Mayweather mob started appreciating a master of the art. Its totally ridiculous how some of you guys give praise to 'try-hard' 'zero talents' like Clinton Woods and give shit to a guy like Mayweather .... Its laughable and stupid .... Mayweather along with Roy Jones is the greatest fighter of the last 30 years, the greatest fighter since Sugar Ray Leonard and any fan of Boxing should realise this fact and if they dont then they know nothing about Boxing !!!!
Axl_Nose is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #33
slip&counter
Gimme some X's and O's
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl_Nose View Post
Its very disappointing to call a fellow scouser a moron but you are a category A moron .. Howabout you stop giving Mosley shit and appreciate what a great fighter Mayweather is .. I know my boxing history and Mayweather could have competed in any era and been successful especially in the 135 and 140 divisions .. He aint a Welter and for me would have been beaten by the brilliant Welters of history but its time the ESB Anti Mayweather mob started appreciating a master of the art. Its totally ridiculous how some of you guys give praise to 'try-hard' 'zero talents' like Clinton Woods and give shit to a guy like Mayweather .... Its laughable and stupid .... Mayweather along with Roy Jones is the greatest fighter of the last 30 years, the greatest fighter since Sugar Ray Leonard and any fan of Boxing should realise this fact and if they dont then they know nothing about Boxing !!!!
Well said, you need a bit of Sweet Pea in your life though.
slip&counter is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #34
slip&counter
Gimme some X's and O's
East Side VIP

GBP is distancing themselves from Shane. Do you guys recall the bomb Hopkins dropped about 2 weeks back? Bernard said about 2-3 weeks back that they are releasing their equity much like a proxy fight to end the board of directers.

Shane could very well be sent up the river with this whole Conte mess. No stature of limitations for lying to a grand jury and GBP are distancing themselves from it. In California you can use a civil trial to jumpstart a criminial investigation, it's too much technicality, but watch for this collateral damage for Shane.

We know Shane ain't the sharpest tool in the shed from his business negotiations, but Bernard especially should've been smarter early on when he was the face of GBP east. I saw this coming a mile away.
slip&counter is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #35
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl_Nose View Post
You ****ing listen to me, your gonna ****ing listen to me..!!!!

I have gave Floyd Mayweather allot of credit, look at this thread.....who made this thread below..????? who the **** made it..?? yeh thats right..??

Me..!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You have clearly, clearly jumped the ****ing gun here mate.

I'm not disrespecting Shane Mosley, or Floyd Mayweather.

All I'm saying is that Shane Mosley, wasted his chance to end the fight in the second round. For a man of his experiences and talents, he wasted his punches and put together a amateurish offensive attack, when he had Floyd Mayweather hurt.

Allot of people have agreed with me...!!!

Floyd Mayweather senses and one of his greatest attributes, had been neutralised to such a extent, where all he could do was hold on during that 2 round..!!!!!!!

When all a fighter can do, is grab and hold. This means you have this fighter, seriously hurt.

Not stunned, seriously hurt..!!

Floyd Mayweather was not on his bike, Floyd Mayweather was not moving about with some Pernel Whitaker type defence.

Floyd Mayweather was hurt, and his legs where gone...!!!

And i give him credit for, quickly reverting back to simple basics and instincts and holding, and then closing down the action.

But..!!!

I'm right in being disappointed with Shane Mosley, wait a minute. Should i say.....Sugar Shane Mosley.

He wasted punches, and just came up with a poor poor effort. I don't know where Shane Mosley is right now, but he's probably watched that second round over again...........and is disappointed in himself and his efforts in that round.

Maybe it was ring rust, or maybe father time catching up with him. But i cannto help but be disappointed, GUYS like Mike Tyson, Bernard Hopkins would of not wasted such a opportunity. When you get a better than half decent opportunity, boxers of his elite level...should be able to finish the job.

....I'm ****ing disappointed, this isn't Disney world. Boxing is the hurting business, people have died in the ring, things can get ****ed up. So that's why you have to be a realist, and I'm just being real here..!!!

Some people have been saying of late, if Manny Pac had been beamed into that ring, like some shit of star trek. Just after Shane Mosley landed that big right hand...........

Some people having been saying Manny Pac, would of finished Floyd Mayweather off.

I'm not one of those people who said it, but I'm not going to disagree with that statement.

I'm not just gonna sit here, on eastside boxing. And be all nice, and shy away from the questions and issue's that need to be talked about.

I'm bringing the numbers back to the british forum, because i don't give a shit.

Shane Mosley, wasted his chance and disappointed me in the second round.

Shane Mosley is no ****ing looser, he dose'nt want no ****ing fan to congratulate him over taking a whole heap of punches, like a ****ing brick wall, painted ****ing black.

Shane Mosley is a winner, and great winners know when to capitalize. And they know when to win..! thats why he has disappointed me..!!!

I just don't think Shane Mosley was totally with it mentally or physically come fight night.

He fought too nice, this is not amatuer boxing. If that was Bernard Hopkins in there that night, he would of ****ing butted Floyd Mayweather and stood on his toe's, and elbowed him inside....!!!

He would of huslted him, in that second round..!!

He would of totally went street during that second round, and Mayweather would'nt of been able to even hold on, or stand so close to Hopkins without being hit with something.

I'm really really disappointed.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #36
Redondo5
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 4380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Was Mosley scared/intimidated? He was fighting way too fair, always offering to touch gloves, and even discussing something with Floyd And then got pissed off when Floyd hit him, because he was talking? It was weird.
there a great post fight interview/ q&a session - where Flloyd mentions the touching gloves thing.... this is the real flloyd not the 24/7 floyd.... check it out at the place where thery hype fights

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] THIS) hype.com/pages/content7519.html
Redondo5 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #37
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

*wipe tears from eyes..ahhhh...*
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 03:31 AM   #38
Akxtinguish
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

The Fernando Torres example Just in case we forgot you were a scouser.

Quote:
Don't get smart with me........

Don't be getting ****ing smart with me sonny jim.

Your not sitting your GCSE's now...
Quote:
You have clearly, clearly jumped the ****ing gun here mate.

As always, this thread ultimately ends up delivering.
Akxtinguish is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 07:38 AM   #39
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akxtinguish View Post
The Fernando Torres example Just in case we forgot you were a scouser.

As always, this thread ultimately ends up delivering.
Certainly does mate.

Remember this ain't ''Disney World'' and He's Bringing Back The Crowds To The Brit Forum.
Mandanda is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum