Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #781
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b434ycA02s[/ame]
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #782
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,875
vCash: 75
Default Re: griff's videos

As always Griff, quality stuff.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #783
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
Posts: 15,044
vCash: 75
Default Re: griff's videos

lol....im the best heavyweight in britain......wats his name.....mike tyson......cunt
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:36 PM   #784
GladiatoR
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Telford, England
Posts: 1,421
vCash: 1586
Default Re: griff's videos

Griff,

Was it who got all your videos taken down by Youtube because of copyright or something like that?

I'm starting to upload a lot of the domestic fights on Youtube and I don't want to run into any copyright problems or get them taken down.

Is there anyway around this? Do you put something in the description?


Good job btw, I enjoy watching all your videos.
GladiatoR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #785
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYx84CtP9pI[/ame]
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #786
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladiatoR View Post
Griff,

Was it who got all your videos taken down by Youtube because of copyright or something like that?

I'm starting to upload a lot of the domestic fights on Youtube and I don't want to run into any copyright problems or get them taken down.

Is there anyway around this? Do you put something in the description?


Good job btw, I enjoy watching all your videos.
Hi mate,

I have had videos taken down from the following people:

Frank ****** (Sports Network Ltd)
HBO (Home Box Office)
KOTV (Knockout TV)
Main Events (NJ Sports Productions, Inc)
Don King (Don King Productions, Inc)
ITV (ITV Network Limited)
SKY (British Sky Broadcasting, Ltd)
Top Rank (Top Rank, Inc)

The top 5 of this list are the ones who really remove videos of Youtube, so I wouldn't upload bouts involving their fighters.
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:58 AM   #787
Lee Mc
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 3,564
vCash: 172
Default Re: griff's videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Hi mate,

I have had videos taken down from the following people:

Frank ****** (Sports Network Ltd)
HBO (Home Box Office)
KOTV (Knockout TV)
Main Events (NJ Sports Productions, Inc)
Don King (Don King Productions, Inc)
ITV (ITV Network Limited)
SKY (British Sky Broadcasting, Ltd)
Top Rank (Top Rank, Inc)

The top 5 of this list are the ones who really remove videos of Youtube, so I wouldn't upload bouts involving their fighters.

What sort of time should be allowed to lapse between the fight taking place and you uploading a fight? I ask because a lot of old fights are there and have been for some time. Is there a point where the TV companies and promoters wont make too many problems?
Lee Mc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:28 PM   #788
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Mc View Post
What sort of time should be allowed to lapse between the fight taking place and you uploading a fight? I ask because a lot of old fights are there and have been for some time. Is there a point where the TV companies and promoters wont make too many problems?
New HBO fights get taken down straight away. Main Events and Frank ****** still remove old fights so beware of them. wayneBedfre had hundreds of old fights on his channel but that's the problem, the more you have the more likely somebody will put a copyright claim against you. 3 copyright strikes and your channel gets removed. Best bet is to have mulitiple channels with 50 videos on each so you can spread the fight across them.
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #789
LocoRoco
★★★★★
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 2,450
vCash: 75
Default Re: griff's videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by griff View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
the ****ing guido
LocoRoco is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #790
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ecK1WoxzOA[/ame]
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #791
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDZO-H6Ou3U[/ame]
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #792
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9QWcX5mcMI[/ame]
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #793
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjSBHhfyWJw[/ame]
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #794
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duhAj0m3lp4[/ame]
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:04 PM   #795
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: griff's videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAUJsBUv8L4[/ame]
griff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013