lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290
Default Re: Green Tarver off!!! but guess what

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
You're a black American rapper?
Wow, you're really reaching now aren't ya?
lefty is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 01:25 AM   #182
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel
I've only had 3 ways with 2 chicks pal................ in my dreams btw
Yeah i get that dream sometimes aswell
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 01:36 AM   #183
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
Academic knowledge and life experience and emotional intelligence are VERY different things though.
Yeah........ and? You can fit more life experience into 5 years than 50 years depending on the circumstances and the individuals level of understanding, emotional intelligence and willingness to learn. All those things you said and more combine and overlap each other to make up the person, the way you word that makes it sound like you're dividing yourself up into different sections, all those things affect the others.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 01:41 AM   #184
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Dalek****er
Wat a lost cunt dalek****er was.
You or whoever should start a thread to remember past posters and what they were like, In the last few days i've been accused of being about 4 different people and i'm curious to know what i'm being compared to
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 01:43 AM   #185
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
You or whoever should start a thread to remember past posters and what they were like, In the last few days i've been accused of being about 4 different people and i'm curious to know what i'm being compared to
Dalek****er was some arab who had some dodgy values.
We will just leave it at that.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 01:46 AM   #186
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Yeah........ and? You can fit more life experience into 5 years than 50 years depending on the circumstances and the individuals level of understanding, emotional intelligence and willingness to learn. All those things you said and more combine and overlap each other to make up the person, the way you word that makes it sound like you're dividing yourself up into different sections, all those things affect the others.
You have just made things up about my post that simply are not there. I was simply stating that their are different aspects of intelligence. A 15 year old is never going to have the life experience of an average 35 year old mate. Nor the emotional/social intelligence. I agree that it can be learnt quicker depending on the person, but a large amount of what I have mentioned is simply gained through time and experience, which can never be substituted.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 02:05 AM   #187
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You have just made things up about my post that simply are not there. I was simply stating that their are different aspects of intelligence. A 15 year old is never going to have the life experience of an average 35 year old mate. Nor the emotional/social intelligence. I agree that it can be learnt quicker depending on the person, but a large amount of what I have mentioned is simply gained through time and experience, which can never be substituted.
Okay well i disagree, time is time, that's all it is and experience and what you get from it is totally dependant on the individual. Yes a 15 year old can have more life experience than a 35 year old, some people go through alot and some are sheltered from things until the day they die, age means zero. Some people go through lots of things in their life and never learn from any of their experiences, they think things happen to them and then don't give it a second thought. Life experience is a crock of shit, it's what you take from it, what you learn from it that counts for something. Life experience by itself is meaningless.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 02:11 AM   #188
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Okay well i disagree, time is time, that's all it is and experience and what you get from it is totally dependant on the individual. Yes a 15 year old can have more life experience than a 35 year old, some people go through alot and some are sheltered from things until the day they die, age means zero. Some people go through lots of things in their life and never learn from any of their experiences, they think things happen to them and then don't give it a second thought. Life experience is a crock of shit, it's what you take from it, what you learn from it that counts for something. Life experience by itself is meaningless.
So how is a 15 year old going to be able to realte to love, heart break, ***ual encounters, divorce, death, parenthood or interacting within a working environment. Even simple adult conversations for that matter, when they haven't had the chance to experience the subject matter.. You are completely wrong. I could list plenty more also...
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 02:36 AM   #189
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

hazetheman, you will be accused of being VASMAN pretty soon and then the penny will drop with Muttley that you are also EELSRULE.
MUTTLEY has previously been known as Mr Bubbles.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 02:56 AM   #190
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

cedric. 'briggs fight wont happen' eh? i think something is wrong with briggs. i dont reckon he will fight again. ever.whattya reckon?
shiner is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 03:36 AM   #191
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
So how is a 15 year old going to be able to realte to love, heart break, ***ual encounters, divorce, death, parenthood or interacting within a working environment. Even simple adult conversations for that matter, when they haven't had the chance to experience the subject matter.. You are completely wrong. I could list plenty more also...
I don't think you get it.... A 15 year old can go through all those things or be close to someone who has been through those things so keep the list coming if you like... Even though it's kinda beside the point i was making. And there are plenty of people who are experts on things they haven't been through themselves such as Psychologists, doctors etc. You don't need to have gone through the exact same thing to understand what somebody else is going through, especially if the person who is going through whatever can explain their feelings in depth, accurately and articulately. I get what you're saying but you need to look a bit deeper.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2007, 03:30 AM   #192
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner
cedric. 'briggs fight wont happen' eh? i think something is wrong with briggs. i dont reckon he will fight again. ever.whattya reckon?

Couldn't find an Icon where I agreed with you but wasn't looking happy
cedrichw is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum