Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 06-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #46
Bodysnatcher
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Sylvester/karmazin - good fight?

edit

Last edited by Bodysnatcher; 02-24-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Bodysnatcher is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 02:34 AM   #47
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

vCash: 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyc View Post
Short memory, aye Bodhi?
No, but I didn´t insult you there. I did not call you that, I just compared your history to those. Little difference, sweety.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 06-07-2010, 02:40 AM   #48
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
As mentioned previously, I think we're not going to see eye to eye on what happened here.
Of course not. Because you are biased. Btw. I don´ßt like Brähmer, he is an idiot who threw away his talent and is bad for boxing since he is a rolemodel. So if anything I´m biased against him.

Quote:
Your tone, use of emoticons, and justifications show that you don't really care about what happened. What if Krasniqi recovered sufficiently to win the decision over Brewster? What if Hernandez recovered sufifciently to kayo Braithwaite? The referees provided both with unfair & illegal opportunitues to recover from heavy knockdowns.
If this would have happened it would have been a scandal. Since it didn´t and the right man won, it doesn´t matter.

Quote:
I admitted no such bias. I merely said I don't really rate most of your fighters. Doesn't mean I lack the ability to score fights objectively.
That sentence implies bias.

Quote:
The exception rather than the rule, 'sweetheart'.
Is it any other in any other country? Answer: no, it is not. Thing is, in Germany every close fight is automatically seen as a robbery when it goes for the hometown fighter. In other countries it´s not that way.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 06-07-2010, 05:38 AM   #49
avk47
King
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodysnatcher View Post
I agree.

Sylvester is deathly-dull, but he has a powerful and accurate jab and it snapped Karmazin's head back all night. Sylvester's defence is also excellent - he's really hard to tag clean.

Honestly? I didn't think Karmazin's work was very effective. But it seems a lot of people liked his work rate.
Most of Karmazin's swelling was from round 11, which was Silvester's best round. There is a difference between effective punching and shelling up with minimal punch output. Throwing 1 or two effective lefts a round is not sufficient to win fights in my opinion. It just means you're a spoiler, and work rate should swing it in the other guys favour. Karmazin won.
avk47 is offline  Top
Old 06-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #50
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by avk47 View Post
Most of Karmazin's swelling was from round 11, which was Silvester's best round. There is a difference between effective punching and shelling up with minimal punch output. Throwing 1 or two effective lefts a round is not sufficient to win fights in my opinion. It just means you're a spoiler, and work rate should swing it in the other guys favour. Karmazin won.
Landing on the other guys arm isn´t effective aggression. Ineffective aggression does not win you fights.
bodhi is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum