Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2010, 09:32 AM   #16
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,508
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

It's a tune up for a tune up.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #17
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

I'm sure everyone will tune in anyway. The man will put on a show as usual.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #18
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr View Post
Yep he should of , your point is?
Your right....oh and he smashed Green
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #19
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Your right....oh and he smashed Green

His point is shanemfr, that Choc's crowning glory, a points win over Green 4 years ago, proves that Choc is the real deal.
After that monumental victory, there was nothing left to prove.

Keep watering the bricks Ash, they'll bloom one day
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #20
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
His point is shanemfr, that Choc's crowning glory, a points win over Green 4 years ago, proves that Choc is the real deal.
After that monumental victory, there was nothing left to prove.

Keep watering the bricks Ash, they'll bloom one day
No choc has a few good fight left in him including another world title in 9 months and the second smashing of Green at LHW
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:17 AM   #21
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Jorge Daniel Miranda:

6th Feb 2010: Miranda (34, 7) vs Vitaliy Demyanenko (17, 0) - at welterweight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZqtuhdFlg4[/ame]

Demyanenko won by UD - 120-108, 120-109, 120-108.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:22 AM   #22
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

More of Jorge Daniel Miranda:

19th June 2009: Miranda (32, 6) vs Dejan Zavec (26, 1) - at welterweight.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh0HwvKHiSU[/ame]

Zavec won by KO in 12.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:28 AM   #23
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
No choc has a few good fight left in him including another world title in 9 months and the second smashing of Green at LHW

There you go Ash.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Now don't neglect it.
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:28 AM   #24
biajoli
Prestige... Worldwide
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
No choc has a few good fight left in him including another world title in 9 months and the second smashing of Green at LHW
I totally agree ash
I think he't get lmw title by March next year, defend once
then one quality fight
then the easy pay agains green in like two years when they are both ancient, and again another easy victory, its funny how greens fans let their bogan ignorance make them think he is any less phony then choc, and he has no talent at all.
biajoli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #25
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by biajoli View Post
I totally agree ash
I think he't get lmw title by March next year, defend once
then one quality fight
then the easy pay agains green in like two years when they are both ancient, and again another easy victory, its funny how greens fans let their bogan ignorance make them think he is any less phony then choc, and he has no talent at all.
You've just said above that 'Choc is a phony'.................fair enough.

Yet you've said just above that, that the same 'phony' can win a genuine world title!

...huh?
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:43 AM   #26
Escopeta
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
It's a tune up for a tune up.
looking forward to the day when the man comes up with the idea to compete in women boxing for the glory..
Escopeta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #27
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Looking at the video clips Miranda uses no lateral movement whatsoever. Just repeatedly steps straight in, usually gets hit, and then goes straight back.

...tailor made.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #28
lord spatchcock
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 44
vCash: 500
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escopeta View Post
looking forward to the day when the man comes up with the idea to compete in women boxing for the glory..
Then he truly will realise his potential as the "pioneer"
lord spatchcock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #29
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Funny how Mundine was apparently prepared to fight the 30th ranked LMW in the world in Medley before the nasty IBO tried to stack it with their own anti-Choc judges, forcing Choc to move the fight to MW, and now he's targetting the #103rd ranked LMW in the world

What does that tell ya?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #30
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Funny how Mundine was apparently prepared to fight the 30th ranked LMW in the world in Medley before the nasty IBO tried to stack it with their own anti-Choc judges, forcing Choc to move the fight to MW, and now he's targetting the #103rd ranked LMW in the world

What does that tell ya?
That he's stepping it up




...a digit.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013