Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #31
Will
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,508
vCash: 75
Default Re: Change of opponent for Bellew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Some people think any title is worth a toss.
I actually touched an IBO Heavy weight world title belt last night!!! lol

Was the one used in Oceans 11.
Will is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #32
Will
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,508
vCash: 75
Default Re: Change of opponent for Bellew

Quote:
Originally Posted by portside View Post
he beats the bottom 3, ajisafe s awkward, he would beat him as well, but be a real bad fight in my opinion, i think he,d get a shock with the top two, he needs another year before he messes with them, though, a man with punching power, can turn opinions and predictions upsidedown, my money says, ****** will have non of the top 2 youve mentioned.
I think he fairly easily beats Macintosh.

He's game but very beatable.
Will is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #33
royalt0208
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Royal County
Posts: 2,630
vCash: 895
Default Re: Change of opponent for Bellew

Anyone who thinks Bob Ajisafe is comparable to Isaac Chilemba are looking at night and day. Chilemba is a lefit top 30 LHW Ajisafe is struggling to be in the top 10 domestically. Shame sounds like this card is crumbling just like all of FW's cards and like all of FW's cards it sounded like a goodun too.
royalt0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #34
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 13,328
vCash: 999
Default Re: Change of opponent for Bellew

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalt0208 View Post
Anyone who thinks Bob Ajisafe is comparable to Isaac Chilemba are looking at night and day. Chilemba is a lefit top 30 LHW Ajisafe is struggling to be in the top 10 domestically. Shame sounds like this card is crumbling just like all of FW's cards and like all of FW's cards it sounded like a goodun too.
Based on what? Beating two African's at Light-Heavy I hadn't heard of until the Bellew/Clev fights were announced?
kosaros is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #35
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Change of opponent for Bellew

Ajisafe's name is being banded about so respect to him if he steps up to the plate.. His only loss is a 3 round fight in prizefighter so not much there and he has a good win over Ovil McKenzie so he'll get respect of me!!

Once I've done a number on him that is..
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #36
EnglishWay
KO King 2010
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: England
Posts: 1,831
vCash: 1197
Default Re: Change of opponent for Bellew

whatever happens u best be on this bill tony..
EnglishWay is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #37
royalt0208
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Royal County
Posts: 2,630
vCash: 895
Default Re: Change of opponent for Bellew

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
Based on what? Beating two African's at Light-Heavy I hadn't heard of until the Bellew/Clev fights were announced?
Beat everyone he has ever faced two clear victories over decent guys in Adamu and Ngumbu. And I won't lie and say I have watched him but I have read a few reports from South African Boxing journalists that certainly rated him. Also he was world ranked it was the sort of fight that could fast track Bomber up the rankings and allow him to catch up with Clev. Guys like Ajisafe won't speed along progression allowing Tony to catch up with Clev.
royalt0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #38
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 13,328
vCash: 999
Default Re: Change of opponent for Bellew

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalt0208 View Post
Beat everyone he has ever faced two clear victories over decent guys in Adamu and Ngumbu. And I won't lie and say I have watched him but I have read a few reports from South African Boxing journalists that certainly rated him.
Adamu was at Super-Middle (and apart from giving a young Froch a fight, he doesn't have much more to brag about on his record) and Ngumbu looks like he has a ok record, but isn't anything to shout about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalt0208 View Post
Also he was world ranked it was the sort of fight that could fast track Bomber up the rankings and allow him to catch up with Clev. Guys like Ajisafe won't speed along progression allowing Tony to catch up with Clev.
You're forgetting he is with ******
kosaros is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013