Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Night of the Black Stars II

Aug 28 will showcase the return of Robbie Peden in an Indigineous promotion.

Night of the Black Stars II, in Melb... somewhere..

Well, Melb's in Victoria, but the promotion site I'm not certain of?

Nathan Carrol and Paul Flemming on the undercards.

A 'special guest' will be on site to ensure fight fans from around the country turn up in droves.
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2010, 12:27 AM   #2
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Night of the Black Stars II

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo View Post
Aug 28 will showcase the return of Robbie Peden in an Indigineous promotion.

Night of the Black Stars II, in Melb... somewhere..

Well, Melb's in Victoria, but the promotion site I'm not certain of?

Nathan Carrol and Paul Flemming on the undercards.

A 'special guest' will be on site to ensure fight fans from around the country turn up in droves.
Glad its going ahead mate....maybe Geale should go and be guest commentator as well that way he and choc can call each other our during the night
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:31 AM   #3
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Night of the Black Stars II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Glad its going ahead mate....maybe Geale should go and be guest commentator as well that way he and choc can call each other our during the night
Possible, but Geale has never said a bad word that's been publicised.. I doubt he'd start now, knowing NOTHING would make this fight happen.
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #4
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: Night of the Black Stars II

Flame
The night of the black stars 1 was held at the block last year and the second one was held at Randwick a few weeks ago. maybe the second one wasn't advertised as that. who is promoting Alex Wymera did the first one is he involved in this one as well
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:15 AM   #5
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Night of the Black Stars II

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
Flame
The night of the black stars 1 was held at the block last year and the second one was held at Randwick a few weeks ago. maybe the second one wasn't advertised as that. who is promoting Alex Wymera did the first one is he involved in this one as well

Bomber is doing the verbals with connections from many groups..

This event will be a fund raiser to push monies towards Indigineous prospects with potential to represent Aust at the coming Olympic.. 2012.

A little work to do yet, but confidence of everything going smoothly is assured.

Get yaself to 'sunny' Melb.. Umm, it'll be stinking hot in August, so wear some heavy clothes to provide adequate protection from the scortching UV rays.. Flu tablets are recommended also.. just in case. lol
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013