Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #61
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Mundine will never make 154 and Jeff Malcolm should be given no more respect than anyone else on the forum. Every poster should be considered equal and if someone talks rubbish then they should be pulled up for it.
And thats why no industry pros will come in here and post....BTW what you consider rubbish could be fact.

Oh and SOX i think your right...Im moot
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #62
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GAME MATCH POINT
Posts: 6,073
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Get your hands off it Ash, what are you typing with, your nose?
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #63
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
Get your hands off it Ash, what are you typing with, your nose?
coffee in one hand burger in the other typing with my......never mind
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #64
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Whats the BTK stand for in your profile Ash?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #65
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
And thats why no industry pros will come in here and post....
For the reasons you give, complete rubbish.
However, that's fine with me, in most cases they have an agenda anyway.
Quote:
BTW what you consider rubbish could be fact.
Sure, but remember the 2 edged sword.
Quote:
Oh and SOX i think your right...Im moot
I think you could be both!
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #66
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Heaven help if they can't find an appropriate bum for 154 and instead fight a bum at 160.

Cotto and Floyd would be watching and waiting anxiously.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #67
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
And thats why no industry pros will come in here and post....BTW what you consider rubbish could be fact.

Oh and SOX i think your right...Im moot
There welcome so long as they don't talk rubbish and make shit up.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #68
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 322
vCash: 500
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Its fine to say what you think within reason....but reason went out the window after a while....you need to remember he walks down the street and people know him in the boxing community.

Anyway the point is mute mate....we will NEVER get another boxing identity posting on here EVER again and answering hundreds of questions the way Jeff did.
Answering hundreds of questions is one thing Ash!

Answering hundreds on questions TRUTHFULLY is an entirely different matter.
patrick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #69
Thirdgeary
Clincher
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 519
vCash: 117
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Mundine should have 2 more fights.
Bika at 168 and then Green at 175.

He might salvage a tiny bit of dignity if he can dominate both encounters.
Thirdgeary is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:51 PM   #70
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Its fine to say what you think within reason....but reason went out the window after a while....you need to remember he walks down the street and people know him in the boxing community.

Anyway the point is mute mate....we will NEVER get another boxing identity posting on here EVER again and answering hundreds of questions the way Jeff did.
I don't know about hundreds ,i asked him ONE question about why he didn't fight the likes of Mr Kirk Laing and Mr Colin Jones and he skirted it, he basically ignored me after that . no real loss its not like Flamer or Ippy left ...
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:30 PM   #71
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Mundine will never make 154 and Jeff Malcolm should be given no more respect than anyone else on the forum. Every poster should be considered equal and if someone talks rubbish then they should be pulled up for it.
Francis got the beat Ash , you're wrong mate .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:37 PM   #72
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
I don't know about hundreds ,i asked him ONE question about why he didn't fight the likes of Mr Kirk Laing and Mr Colin Jones and he skirted it, he basically ignored me after that . no real loss its not like Flamer or Ippy left ...

Ohhhhh Josey, that tickled.....
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:42 PM   #73
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

...................
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:33 AM   #74
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,934
vCash: 75
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Whats the BTK stand for in your profile Ash?
Ash is actually Dennis Rader
ipswich express is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:35 AM   #75
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: mundine needs new opponent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Irunbruman...that second last post made me laugh hard.....thats some of your best work.

I dont give a shit what you say about me but I do think you should respect industry pros.....you dont need to agree with them but you do need to respect them

I guess you will never contribute anything other than comic relief so keep up the funny stuff mate....it makes me laugh

Funny you mention cedrichw as being an industry insider but bag me....Im sure if you PM cedrichw he will tell you I share just as much of the good stuff with him as he does me
Guess what ash - there were industry insiders posting here before you came along and I'm sure there will be industry insiders posting here long after you're gone.

Billy Hussein posted here a few times years ago, Mark De Mori used to post here regularly before he went over to the US to make a name for himself, we've had one of the Elomar brothers posting here, and even a bloke who claimed to be SMA (how genuine he was is up for question however).

Out of the above mentioned industry insiders, the first 2 were shown the greatest respect while the latter 2 were laughed off the forum. Why? Because they carried on like idiots and earned no respect from the other posters on here.

Now your mate Jeff Malcolm was a happy little vegemite posting on here while he was getting his ego massaged by you and everyone else here (including myself). However, it became quite noticeable that he would avoid certain questions - see Josey's previous post - and many of mine that posed perfectly valid and respectable questions to him that he flat out ignored, or started getting petulant and defensive about, to the point that he was extremely condescending towards me, telling me that my questions were stupid.

I repeatedly told him I respected him for what he had achieved in the industry, and even apologised to him after one of our initial 'altercations' (i.e. one of the first times he spat the dummy at me and started ignoring me for a while). He never accepted my apology and continued with the condescending attitude thereafter, so as far as I was concerned he was contributing nothing but Mundine propaganda to the forum, with you acting like his wingman, warning me off if you felt I had 'gone too far'.

Well mate, you can go and **** yourself if you think a dopey 2-bit wannabe brown-nosing cunt like yourself can assume he is in any position to tell me what to do, or scold me for speaking my mind. You obviously like to live in LaLa-Land - that's your prerogative - but DO NOT try to force your pathetic bullshit on anyone else here under the pretence that you are an informed source or industry bigshot.

I have spoken my mind perfectly clearly on my feelings on this matter and in regards to you - you can continue to do your usual spin, deflect and bullshit to try to come to terms with it - I honestly don't give a ****. This is the last time I will waste anymore than 30 seconds composing a reply to you, as you are an extreme waste of bandwidth, space, oxygen and life.

Last edited by IrnBruMan; 06-14-2010 at 03:49 AM.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013