Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-23-2010, 11:05 PM   #31
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Labour "HEAVIES" meeting tonight to dump Crudd

the women are taking over boys.Keneally now Gillard.i would rather **** the yank Keneally.isnt QLD premier Anna Bligh??????sisters are doing it for themselves.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 11:09 PM   #32
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
Is Gillard the answer pops?

I don't believe there is a possibility to get the answer under the present system, for either side.

However, Gillard is no idiot. She can go toe to toe academically with the best, & lose 90% before the end of the 1st stanza, & she is the oppositions most avoided debater

Those number crunchers Know how smart she is.
They lumbered her with a Super ministry. 3 of the toughest portfolio's. That's backroom strategy for keeping her in her place, or dumb her down.
I think there is a groundswell here against the back room.

I suspect the "Super ministry" theory back fired.
She has cruised with it, & but for the exception of the building rip-off, (Which she couldn't be blamed for, She doesn't approve quotes) She's the quiet acheiver.

It will be a very interesting pre-election debate when she meets Monsignor Abbott.
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2010, 11:24 PM   #33
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
the women are taking over boys.Keneally now Gillard.i would rather **** the yank Keneally.isnt QLD premier Anna Bligh??????sisters are doing it for themselves.

Don't forget the Governor General Qunton Bryce
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2010, 11:54 PM   #34
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
She's been in a relationship with a bloke for years??
Yes a platonic relationship.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2010, 12:02 AM   #35
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
I don't believe there is a possibility to get the answer under the present system, for either side.

However, Gillard is no idiot. She can go toe to toe academically with the best, & lose 90% before the end of the 1st stanza, & she is the oppositions most avoided debater

Those number crunchers Know how smart she is.
They lumbered her with a Super ministry. 3 of the toughest portfolio's. That's backroom strategy for keeping her in her place, or dumb her down.
I think there is a groundswell here against the back room.

I suspect the "Super ministry" theory back fired.
She has cruised with it, & but for the exception of the building rip-off, (Which she couldn't be blamed for, She doesn't approve quotes) She's the quiet acheiver.

It will be a very interesting pre-election debate when she meets Monsignor Abbott.
She also pioneered Medicare Gold. Free private health care for those over 60. Wow how generous. Except she forgot the minor detail of how it was going to be paid for.

With KRudd wanted to play Robin Hood with the miners money. This is not a communist country. Those who work the hardest and take the most risk deserve all the profits.

Spent $1 billion for dodgy insulation installs. Now needs to spend another $1 billion to fix up the initial mess.

Labour = Tax and Spend. Always tries to fool the gullible public with "free money". I hated Howard & Costello but I would go back to those two in a flash given how KRudd has run the country.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2010, 03:24 AM   #36
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

gillard is a lesbian. her 'boyfriend' is a hairdresser.

they call it 'a beard'.

australia has a **** for a leader. what a joke.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2010, 03:51 AM   #37
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
She also pioneered Medicare Gold. Free private health care for those over 60. Wow how generous. Except she forgot the minor detail of how it was going to be paid for.

With KRudd wanted to play Robin Hood with the miners money. This is not a communist country. Those who work the hardest and take the most risk deserve all the profits.

Spent $1 billion for dodgy insulation installs. Now needs to spend another $1 billion to fix up the initial mess.

Labour = Tax and Spend. Always tries to fool the gullible public with "free money". I hated Howard & Costello but I would go back to those two in a flash given how KRudd has run the country.

See the problem with criticism is that because the alternative is a theory, we target the mistakes made in the practices that were implemented.
Rudd had to trust his ministers. He can't keep jumping in & out of other portfolios without the bloodhound crucifying him.

His obssession that the Carbon trading scheme was the solution to everything was impetuous & critically poorly timed.
He ignored the impending finacial crisis & in the slide began.
His stimulous package then became the focus.
Treasury believed that the window would only be open for a short time & he had no time to structure the implementation, leaving a lot of his ministers no time to get up to speed & prepare for the pitfalls.

The stupidity of Garrett will be a hallmark in politics.

So, do we seriously believe that if we do nothing, nothing will happen to us?
We'd have to be in a Utopian state then because those that did nothing are in extraordinary trouble.
(See P.I.G.S.)

As for "The miners money"
Do you watch the ad where the bloke says "The mining industry got us over the Monetary crisis" If anybody believes we're over the monetary crisis, they have no idea what is happening. Your stock reports are international "Positives".There is still a lot of artificial juggling going on & it could swing back on us any time.

As for the miners money. Just remember, they created nothing & what they invested was loans from finacial institutions accumulated from a large degree of commonwealth savings, & if the those industries failed, who do you think would have born the brunt of the loss?
I thought we would have learnt that lesson from the Bonds & the Skases.

These whingers are all Billionaires. If trade goes bad, They can shut up shop, get on a yacht & come back when things are rosy again, & boy, won't things change when they do.
Those that were made redundant would have a whole new set of wages & conditions,,, & they would climbed over each other for the jobs mate.

That's just the way it works.

The mining companies, in WA particularly, had a saloon passage with enormous subsides, now they are crying because the Government is asking those that can afford to, help get us over this patch, but are instead blackmailing the workers & Superannuation dependants to got to bat for them.
Those companies might as well say "Find some other ******* to get the country out of trouble. We've got you by the nuts"

I think we'll change our tune if the noted industial ***** Abbott takes over.
What was done & spent is done & spent. Watch how he gets us back on track.
The Poms are now paying 20% VAT so standby.
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2010, 03:54 AM   #38
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
gillard is a lesbian. her 'boyfriend' is a hairdresser.

they call it 'a beard'.

australia has a **** for a leader. what a joke.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2010, 04:03 AM   #39
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
Those that were made redundant would have a whole new set of wages & conditions,,, & they would climbed over each other for the jobs mate.
As someone who actually went through this, spot on.

The guys that were later rehired by these benevolent mining companies were done so at 20-30k less a year.
LeonMcS is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum