Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-01-2010, 04:10 AM   #46
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ryan im gonna push you back ! Ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
Tragically JW, nobody outside of Fox boxing fans will see tonights card.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
These are all good match-up.
They aren't world class, but the boys will be giving as good as they get, & if that bullshit last night was worth $50, then this would cost a Ferrari.
That's just the sort of card that will no longer happen when the fans end up calling it quits mate .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 04:14 AM   #47
VIP
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 345

Mundine is a joke. This ain't wrestling.

Mundine knows his time is up.
VIP is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 04:33 AM   #48
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP View Post
Mundine is a joke. This ain't wrestling.

Mundine knows his time is up.
Mundines crowds seem to be growing, maybe the Aussie public enjoy the bullshit he brings it might be entertaining to the wannabe boxing fan , Green v Siaca looked packed out too and the crowd were lapping that Cruiserweight champion of the world shit up . maybe there is a market for these joke fights and Mundine and Green really are the shape of things to come down under .
Old 07-01-2010, 04:43 AM   #49
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
That's just the sort of card that will no longer happen when the fans end up calling it quits mate .

I dunno about that. These shows don't make anyone rich, but they are great fun to go to, & out in the south west of Sydney it's lariken country & they love a stink, & they generally get a good roll up.

For some rotten reason, the worst blow-ups happened on the TV shows, & often, some of them were predictable.
There has been some subtle changes & a bit more business-like structure of several promoters & these are the show we want shown more often.
Fox is slowly picking up it's game
This year, they announce that the first event would introduce a regular 3rd thursday of every month would be a Fox fight night, & so far they've honoured it.
I think it's a huge step mate, as long as they stick with the reliable quality promoters.
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 04:53 AM   #50
FORMIDABLE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 275

I knew it. Mundine is only using the prospect of Cotto and Margo to keep fans interested when he instead continues fighting South American cabbies at 154 and local fighters like Waters. He did the same thing at middleweight with promises of Pavlik and Sturm fights. Honestly how this guy has a single fan outside of his family and friends is beyond me. As long as Foxtel keep promoting this shit in order to cash in on these farcical fights Mundine ain't ever stepping up his comp.

And I heard his trainer Hussein say Oscar De La Hoya would never fight the contender winner and Mundine should be commended for that. LOL no ****ing shit. DLH would be massacred if he tried anything like that. The Garth Woods vs Anthony Mundine superfight is a ****ing joke
FORMIDABLE is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 04:54 AM   #51
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I dunno about that. These shows don't make anyone rich, but they are great fun to go to, & out in the south west of Sydney it's lariken country & they love a stink, & they generally get a good roll up.

For some rotten reason, the worst blow-ups happened on the TV shows, & often, some of them were predictable.
There has been some subtle changes & a bit more business-like structure of several promoters & these are the show we want shown more often.
Fox is slowly picking up it's game
This year, they announce that the first event would introduce a regular 3rd thursday of every month would be a Fox fight night, & so far they've honoured it.
I think it's a huge step mate, as long as they stick with the reliable quality promoters.
Good to hear that the "Grass roots" cards are doing well Rodin and a TV company is doing right by the fans ,but there do seem to be a market for the bullshit cards as well or Mundine's gallop would have been stopped as soon as it began . Mundine is a quality athlete who has done well out of the sport money wise (good for him ) but on the world boxing stage he is considered a bit of a joke from what iv'e been hearing .
Old 07-01-2010, 05:10 AM   #52
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Good to hear that the "Grass roots" cards are doing well Rodin and a TV company is doing right by the fans ,but there do seem to be a market for the bullshit cards as well or Mundine's gallop would have been stopped as soon as it began . Mundine is a quality athlete who has done well out of the sport money wise (good for him ) but on the world boxing stage he is considered a bit of a joke from what iv'e been hearing .

Oh, there's no question about dummy money.
Mundines shows target them.
They bring in local celebs, & the everyday sports nuts turn up to see them. Get photo's, rub shoulders & casually drop the "I went to the big fight last night. saw so & so. Choc won easily etc.."
At his first fight, you name them. if they were in Oz they were at the fight.
Crowe, Kidman, Half the Sydney A graders etc. & make no bones about it Josey, Choc has an exciting style, & he is great to watch, so for the part time fan, looks mean a everything.
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 05:12 AM   #53
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

To be honest I dont think his cum soaked eye is as healed as he has claimed. Since then hes gone after nobodies so Im assuming hes trying to keep the extent of his cum-eye infection a secret.

This cumstained circus that Khoder is dictating is a total embarrassment to an aussie boxing fan like myself. And mundine does have a say in it (if he didnt the above video clip may not have been the way it was...).

Cumstains!! all of them!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 05:17 AM   #54
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Oh, there's no question about dummy money.
Mundines shows target them.
They bring in local celebs, & the everyday sports nuts turn up to see them. Get photo's, rub shoulders & casually drop the "I went to the big fight last night. saw so & so. Choc won easily etc.."
At his first fight, you name them. if they were in Oz they were at the fight.
Crowe, Kidman, Half the Sydney A graders etc. & make no bones about it Josey, Choc has an exciting style, & he is great to watch, so for the part time fan, looks mean a everything.
Spot on Rodin , Some here claim Mundine is reaching for the stars when in effect he is reaching into the stars pockets . Gotta run , good talking again mate ....
Old 07-01-2010, 05:20 AM   #55
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post
To be honest I dont think his cum soaked eye is as healed as he has claimed. Since then hes gone after nobodies so Im assuming hes trying to keep the extent of his cum-eye infection a secret.

This cumstained circus that Khoder is dictating is a total embarrassment to an aussie boxing fan like myself. And mundine does have a say in it (if he didnt the above video clip may not have been the way it was...).

Cumstains!! all of them!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 05:24 AM   #56
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Spot on Rodin , Some here claim Mundine is reaching for the stars when in effect he is reaching into the stars pockets . Gotta run , good talking again mate ....
Why's that? Cozzer's discovered where you are keeping your stolen goods?
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum