dellfmsa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 06:38 AM   #2
UKITAZ
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye vs Audley would be a great matchup

Haye should win, quite comfortably. I think it would be a good match for him when he moves back up to HW.
UKITAZ is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 06:41 AM   #3
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

This is an interesting affair.Haye isnt proven as a heavy but he DOES have talent thats a cert.This bout all depends on which Audley turns up.Audley that wants to fight boxes punches Haye into a late TKO.Theres no denying his pedigree.But Haye can make it a fight if his conditioning is on point.Theres too many parameters and variables here to give an accurate description of how this fight would pan out.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 06:52 AM   #4
Bigcat
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: The Valley of the shadow of death . Remember a desperate man is a dangerous man !!
vCash: 300

I would like to see the result of 220 pounds of muscle being reduced to 190 pounds of muscle without any strength loss or fatigue... Haye had crossed a huge no-no area by moving up and then back down over such a solid weight boundary.. If and when Haye gets back to Heavyweight, can he be substancially strong enough to take on a naturally larger man like Audley. Audley is a very strong man and a solid talent still.. Once he restarts his wheels in motion with Mr Mcgirt on board Audley may be someone Haye won't be completely prepared for.... Haye may be new 190 pound champ tommorrow. And then what!!!! fast jump back to 220+ .. No cashing in on being a new champ at Cruiserweight.. I don't see his angle.. Today i honestly see Audley getting by Haye at a breeze.. 255 lbs strong , always beats 190 lbs weak... Don't forget that.. Its pure physics.. remember only Williams, Guinn and Sprott have railroaded Harrison, they are very good solid big punching big men,, Haye isn't yet.. He was knocked out himself once by a strong small man. "Thompson.." God bless y'all..
Bigcat is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 06:52 AM   #5
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Haye will know exactly what to do, start banging and Audley will crumble! Hayes a bigger puncher than Sprott!
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 06:57 AM   #6
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcat
I would like to see the result of 220 pounds of muscle being reduced to 190 pounds of muscle without any strength loss or fatigue... Haye had crossed a huge no-no area by moving up and then back down over such a solid weight boundary.. If and when Haye gets back to Heavyweight, can he be substancially strong enough to take on a naturally larger man like Audley. Audley is a very strong man and a solid talent still.. Once he restarts his wheels in motion with Mr Mcgirt on board Audley may be someone Haye won't be completely prepared for.... Haye may be new 190 pound champ tommorrow. And then what!!!! fast jump back to 220+ .. No cashing in on being a new champ at Cruiserweight.. I don't see his angle.. Today i honestly see Audley getting by Haye at a breeze.. 255 lbs strong , always beats 190 lbs weak... Don't forget that.. Its pure physics.. remember only Williams, Guinn and Sprott have railroaded Harrison, they are very good solid big punching big men,, Haye isn't yet.. He was knocked out himself once by a strong small man. "Thompson.." God bless y'all..
Good assesement and the same way it see it.But only Sprott can truly be seen as rail roading Harrison.Vs Guinn and Danny Audley just clammed up and didnt even throw a punch.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:58 AM   #7
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpalmer135
Haye will know exactly what to do, start banging and Audley will crumble! Hayes a bigger puncher than Sprott!
Sure he is.Hayes had 1 bout at heavy. 1! I know Sprott indirectly through my Mrs and his a behemoth of a man in the flesh.Trust me Sprott bangs harder Haye.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:11 AM   #8
zulander
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i think one big punch from haye would make audley gun shy - there is something wrong in the guys head. IF audley was willing to just jab and i mean a proper jab not a paw he would have won a fair few fights on the jab alone
zulander is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 07:15 AM   #9
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

If Haye lands clean, I'm sure Audelys legs will go like a baby giraffe.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 08:01 AM   #10
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 576

Quote:
The cruiserweight limit is 200 lbs, not 190 lbs. Haye could never make 190 again.
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 08:09 AM   #11
stuey
Never bet on England
ESB Addict

vCash: 622

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
Sure he is.Hayes had 1 bout at heavy. 1! I know Sprott indirectly through my Mrs and his a behemoth of a man in the flesh.Trust me Sprott bangs harder Haye.

behave, i know both and sprott is no where near as big as haye
stuey is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 10:09 AM   #12
196osh
Mendes Bros.
East Side Guru

vCash: 277

Haye KO.

Audley has a very poor quality chin. Is not as fast and would eat alot of punch's. I think it would be a good fight for a round or 2. But Audley would get afraid when he felt Hayes power and he would go into that shell he has- then BANG. Goodnite.
196osh is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 10:24 AM   #13
Bigcat
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: The Valley of the shadow of death . Remember a desperate man is a dangerous man !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuey
behave, i know both and sprott is no where near as big as haye
Sprott is a far bigger man naturally than Haye..

and i DO.... Know both men...
Bigcat is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 10:28 AM   #14
stuey
Never bet on England
ESB Addict

vCash: 622

Quote:
Sprott is a far bigger man naturally than Haye..

and i DO.... Know both men...

rubbish. sprott gives out all the trophies for my clubs fights, david i have met at the gym four or five times, david is far more imposing than sprott.
stuey is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 10:33 AM   #15
Bigcat
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I guess you must find Davids height as more imposing...

Because in the flesh i think Mike is a much heavier set heavyweight..

in all events.. Do you honestly see Haye winning tomorrow and returning immediately to 220ish and taking the power back with him, his body is taking a hell of a hard time yo yo ing.. I love David , i just wish he would settle into a steady weight class.. or he is headding towards some tough nights..

Audley isn't the easiest fight in the world for anyone..
Bigcat is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum