Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 11-07-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Luan Krasniqi sparring with Larry Donald !

Former europian champion and world title challanger Luan Krasniqi are in the preaparation of his best friend Firat Arslan in the alpes of Austria. Krasniqi helping to Arslan who will challange WBA cruserweight title at 24 November 2007 in the Dresden with current champion and legendary Virgill Hill. In the Austria are Larry Donald the two time world challanger. We gets some news and dont now actualy did he came to sparring with Arslan or Krasniqi. He sparring with boths. Krasniqi also change trainer and backs again with former trainer Michael Timm. This news i get from my collgeue who was in visits there and Krasniqi told him that will fight in the end of year or in early next year. I think Krasniqi will fight in the undercard of WBA champion Rusllan Chagaev. Krasniqi will not retired but my question is can he back like before and can he shot once again world title. Today is everythine posible and works with Timm told us that something happen and we will see him again in the ring, im sure on that but i dont now did will continue again after one fight or will retired like winner . Lets see what will happen.

Last edited by pudding; 09-05-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Artani is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 12:00 AM   #2
Kampioni
Good Boy
ESB Addict

vCash: 684
Default Re: Luan Krasniqi sparring with Larry Donald !

Thats great to hear.. i was expecting a krasniqi comeback,

whats your thoughts on Arslan, Hill fight?
Kampioni is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 08:18 AM   #3
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
Former europian champion and world title challanger Luan Krasniqi are in the preaparation of his best friend Firat Arslan in the alpes of Austria. Krasniqi helping to Arslan who will challange WBA cruserweight title at 24 November 2007 in the Dresden with current champion and legendary Virgill Hill. In the Austria are Larry Donald the two time world challanger. We gets some news and dont now actualy did he came to sparring with Arslan or Krasniqi. He sparring with boths. Krasniqi also change trainer and backs again with former trainer Michael Timm. This news i get from my collgeue who was in visits there and Krasniqi told him that will fight in the end of year or in early next year. I think Krasniqi will fight in the undercard of WBA champion Rusllan Chagaev. Krasniqi will not retired but my question is can he back like before and can he shot once again world title. Today is everythine posible and works with Timm told us that something happen and we will see him again in the ring, im sure on that but i dont now did will continue again after one fight or will retired like winner . Lets see what will happen.
Back to Timm,eh!
Well,Timm doesnt hesitate to call a spade a spade or a woman a woman-hehe!
What did he say to Luan during his lame encounter with Sedrick Fields?
Odo is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2007, 04:47 PM   #4
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo
Back to Timm,eh!
Well,Timm doesnt hesitate to call a spade a spade or a woman a woman-hehe!
What did he say to Luan during his lame encounter with Sedrick Fields?
The bussines doing everythink my friend. Anyway i dont care for that ?
Artani is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 01:03 AM   #5
lion
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
great news Artan.. let's hope he comes back strong. i want him to win a title before retiring
lion is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #6
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion
great news Artan.. let's hope he comes back strong. i want him to win a title before retiring
He will fight once again for that im sure, but i dont now did he will continue to try once again to fight for title. The work with Michael Timm told us that he wants something to do in this stage. Lets see in future what will happen but im not sure that he can win world title because he will get in the May 37 years and its dificult for him.
Artani is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum