Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #1
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary.Alberta.Canada
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 2217
Default Wald vs Haye

I know there are alot of posts about both fighters at the moment. Why are so many people bashing wald for offering 50-50 right down the middle with no options. This gets turned down by haye, who wants all his england tv rights. Wald says no, I have no problem with this, wald's first offer was more than fair and more than haye deserves at this POINT in time. People on here are still defending haye and some delusional people think haye deserves more than 50-50. I dont understand this line of logic, have the haye fans water supply been poisoned? If so, someone should help them!
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 06:47 AM   #2
Squire
Never Truly Lost
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Korea
Posts: 4,529
vCash: 7213
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzda View Post
Haye KO,s either KLIT brother anyway!
So he doesn't want to fight them because its too easy?
Squire is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
Butch Coolidge
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: surrounded by stupid rednecks
Posts: 1,592
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Haye is all mouth and no backbone. He won't beat either Klitschko because he does not have the balls to fight them. If he's going to run his mouth about the division being utter garbage and him being the best thing to enter the boxing ring he'd better deliver and he has not of yet nor will he ever. He's a fraud, pure and simple.
Butch Coolidge is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #4
Boxinglad123
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,064
vCash: 75
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Haye could jump on Wlad and KO him in 1 round! Wlad could jump on Haye and ko him in one round!
Boxinglad123 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #5
sunny
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 289
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Haye wants Vitali first it would make the Waldo fight a much bigger era defining event. - it makes sense
sunny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:06 AM   #6
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 35,738
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Vitali would knock Haye out, no doubt about it.

Vlad would knock Haye out, no doubt about that either.

Vitali or Vlad would be a complete mismatch against Haye and Haye knows it, that's why Haye is hiding.
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:47 AM   #7
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Essex UK
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFan2010 View Post
I know there are alot of posts about both fighters at the moment. Why are so many people bashing wald for offering 50-50 right down the middle with no options. This gets turned down by haye, who wants all his england tv rights. Wald says no, I have no problem with this, wald's first offer was more than fair and more than haye deserves at this POINT in time. People on here are still defending haye and some delusional people think haye deserves more than 50-50. I dont understand this line of logic, have the haye fans water supply been poisoned? If so, someone should help them!
This is the logic...

Haye has done a massive amount of promotion for himself and the sport in the UK and has become a recognisable figure to the general public.

Wlad on the other hand is completely unknown outside of the boxing community in the UK.

Let Haye take the UK cash he's worked so hard for and Wlad can take the Euros from the German market he's so big in. The rest can be split 50/50.

Personally, I think either deal (this & the whole 50/50 split) is quite acceptable so if it gets Haye in the ring, why doesn't Wlad just accept it?
It's not like it's unfair at all is it?
Neverchair is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:11 AM   #8
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10,789
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
Haye wants Vitali first it would make the Waldo fight a much bigger era defining event. - it makes sense
Sometimes Haye said he wanted Wlad first, then he said he wanted Vitali first. He can't seem to make up his mind.

In the last couple of months though I don't recall Haye taking the "Klitschko" word in his mouth at all. He became kind of silent.
madballster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #9
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary.Alberta.Canada
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 2217
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Vitali would knock Haye out, no doubt about it.

Vlad would knock Haye out, no doubt about that either.

Vitali or Vlad would be a complete mismatch against Haye and Haye knows it, that's why Haye is hiding.
Agree with that statement 100%
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary.Alberta.Canada
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 2217
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by madballster View Post
Sometimes Haye said he wanted Wlad first, then he said he wanted Vitali first. He can't seem to make up his mind.

In the last couple of months though I don't recall Haye taking the "Klitschko" word in his mouth at all. He became kind of silent.
Funny but VERY TRUE!
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #11
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary.Alberta.Canada
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 2217
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire View Post
So he doesn't want to fight them because its too easy?
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:25 AM   #12
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Long Island, New York & Clayton, North Carolina
Posts: 15,176
vCash: 2811
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverchair View Post
This is the logic...

Haye has done a massive amount of promotion for himself and the sport in the UK and has become a recognisable figure to the general public.

Wlad on the other hand is completely unknown outside of the boxing community in the UK.

Let Haye take the UK cash he's worked so hard for and Wlad can take the Euros from the German market he's so big in. The rest can be split 50/50.

Personally, I think either deal (this & the whole 50/50 split) is quite acceptable so if it gets Haye in the ring, why doesn't Wlad just accept it?
It's not like it's unfair at all is it?
Fact:
Klitschko is more well known than Haye in any country other than England.

Fact:
Klitschko is the recognized Champion, Haye only has a belt that should already be Wlad's.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #13
crippet
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,159
vCash: 107
Default Re: Wald vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Vitali would knock Haye out, no doubt about it.

Vlad would knock Haye out, no doubt about that either.

Vitali or Vlad would be a complete mismatch against Haye and Haye knows it, that's why Haye is hiding.

I thinka lot of people are coming round to that point of view.
Haye talked the talk but he is blatantly not walking the walk.
crippet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013