boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Do we want Teke to swallow his pride and start posting again?
Yes.... Teke.... Get your sorry **** back here now 19 86.36%
No...... **** off..... nobody likes you anyway 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2007, 06:34 AM   #61
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
No worries, you were more persistent this time, just need to work on what you're saying next time. Keep your chin up gramps, you'll get there eventually.
You're just not doing it for me anymore, hazey, I'm logging off for the night so you can get the last word in, I know it makes you feel good, so have at it.

Oh well, one good thing to come out of this disappointing turn of events is that you are no longer on my radar, you've proven to be one of the least interesting people I've corresponded with on here.

Enjoy your life, over and out.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2007, 06:39 AM   #62
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
You're just not doing it for me anymore, hazey, I'm logging off for the night so you can get the last word in, I know it makes you feel good, so have at it.

Oh well, one good thing to come out of this disappointing turn of events is that you are no longer on my radar, you've proven to be one of the least interesting people I've corresponded with on here.

Enjoy your life, over and out.
I was just about to give you a point for your persistence but you're bowing out......... The score today was 2-0, looks like i have your number Mutt.... Peace out
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 07:18 AM   #63
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
I was just about to give you a point for your persistence but you're bowing out......... The score today was 2-0, looks like i have your number Mutt.... Peace out
You cant judge your own battles you goose..

Mutley owns your ass so tell your stepdad to give it to him..

Loved your work Muttley..Keep it up

This gayzethe ***** has been on here(oz esb) for 5mins and has created a massive legacy as maybe the biggest dog rooter to grace these pages..

You have some how surpassed Eeelsrule and oztriker in such a short space of time..

I applaud you for that ****face.

Last edited by Amsterdam; 09-13-2006 at 11:14 PM.
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 07:34 AM   #64
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
You cant judge your own battles you goose..

Mutley owns your ass so tell your stepdad to give it to him..

Loved your work Muttley..Keep it up

This gayzethe ***** has been on here(oz esb) for 5mins and has created a massive legacy as maybe the biggest dog rooter to grace these pages..

You have some how surpassed Eeelsrule and oztriker in such a short space of time..

I applaud you for that ****face.
Thanks bro, guys like you and mutt deserve some of the credit though for providing the fodder, i couldn't have done it without you
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 09:23 PM   #65
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
There you go again, building a strawman argument. You're a very defensive person, I wonder why?

I feel no anger, I don't feel stupid, I'm not hurt, yet you rely on constantly claiming these things to create a base for your argument.

You've told me I'm unintelligent, meathead, stupid, a dummy, etc, yet now you are telling me you feel flattered by my calling you intelligent. Besides the glaring logical fallacy in your post above, I never said I believed you were intelligent. You do flatter yourself though, you are in no way an average bloke, you're below average on my scale. You had me going for a bit there, but in the end it just turned out to be all talk and no action. A slight scratch below the surface and you are revealed to be as interesting as a lump of coal - no diamond in there!

I suspect your posts are dying down towards me because, as previously mentioned, you are all talk, and very little substance.
Owned. ^^^^^
MSTR is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum