Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 338 48.35%
Disagree 361 51.65%
Voters: 699. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2010, 08:07 AM   #76
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: What If Pacquiao Made References To Kool Aid / Fried Chicken?

at 'I'm gonna defeat that black chump and then make him bring me a cold glass of Kool Aid. Then I'm gonna make him slice me up some watermelon before he cooks me up some fried chicken!'

I want Mayweather to fight Khan and say:

'I'm gonna defeat that brown chump and then make him bring me a Hot Curry. Then I'm gonna make him run a corner shop to make me money and run me home in his taxi!'
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 08:18 AM   #77
julioh5332

vCash: 500

Hello guys , I'm new in this site and I live in Philippines where the Pacman lives.Floyd always tell bad about Pacquiao.Why don't he just fight Pacquiao in the ring and see who's the real fighter.Pacquiao is always waiting for his challenge and for I what I know Pacquiao ask him for a fight but he refuses , is that the real boxer is.The true boxing is not about money and winning it's about the courage and faith and the happiness they make when there audience is watching , that is the real boxing.
julioh5332 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #78
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predicto View Post

Yeah man, sorry if that fried chicken-watermelon-banana eatin', vine swingin', crack smokin', welfare takin', baby havin', ghetto livin' stuff offended anybody out there... it's all love baby!

racism is racism
all sterotypes clown
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #79
Breakdown
Contender
ESB Senior Member

He'd get it worst than Floyd for sure
Breakdown is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #80
lastletter26
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 612

This whole shit has been blown out of porportion just like any other time someone is caught saying something racial or stereotypical. I really don't care what people say about any race as long as it isn't saying this race is absolutely better than this race. That's racist, and IMO talking about what other races do is racial and not racist as in implying racial superiority. Floyd says I will have him making me rice and eggroles and things of that nature. That to me doesn't imply racial superiority. It's just taking something asian and attaching it to pac in an attempt to be funny. All he was doing was downplaying pac as in he is under his status. I will make him do this or that. It's a joke and rather implys that he likes asian food LOL. Nothing about it says my race is superior to your race. I just says I'm superior to you and I will make you do something asian. Still a dumb ass move by floyd for not knowing how words like that affect such sensative people. I didn't even care about what don Imus said.

People of all races are sensative as hell. They here anything racial and react as if it's racist. Stereo types are funny and that's just the truth. Things happened by chance and played out that way. If no superiority is implied then who gives a dam.
lastletter26 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #81
ludwig
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Honesty if Pac were to start talking like that it would be funny as hell, and no one would take it seriously.

Not to say Floyd's comments weren't stupid and insensitive, but they're being blown out of proportion no doubt.
ludwig is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #82
Jetmax
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
at 'I'm gonna defeat that black chump and then make him bring me a cold glass of Kool Aid. Then I'm gonna make him slice me up some watermelon before he cooks me up some fried chicken!'

I want Mayweather to fight Khan and say:

'I'm gonna defeat that brown chump and then make him bring me a Hot Curry. Then I'm gonna make him run a corner shop to make me money and run me home in his taxi!'

Good post.

I find it hard to imagine Pacquiao would say something like that. If he does he'll have the same treatment as Floyd.
Jetmax is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #83
tbp82
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I think this is an problem that goes bigger than boxing. Society in general seem to let minorities of my race (african american) have a pass when making racist comments but when someone does it to one of us here comes Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the rest of the gang. I have no doubt in my mine that if Pacquiao had made comments about PBF that we would have seen Al Sharpton on Sportscenter last week.
tbp82 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 12:04 PM   #84
doubleplaidinum
Maravilla
ESB Addict

vCash: 1734

that's pretty ****in racist
doubleplaidinum is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #85
thesmokingm
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3393

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastletter26 View Post
This whole shit has been blown out of porportion just like any other time someone is caught saying something racial or stereotypical. I really don't care what people say about any race as long as it isn't saying this race is absolutely better than this race. That's racist, and IMO talking about what other races do is racial and not racist as in implying racial superiority. Floyd says I will have him making me rice and eggroles and things of that nature. That to me doesn't imply racial superiority. It's just taking something asian and attaching it to pac in an attempt to be funny. All he was doing was downplaying pac as in he is under his status. I will make him do this or that. It's a joke and rather implys that he likes asian food LOL. Nothing about it says my race is superior to your race. I just says I'm superior to you and I will make you do something asian. Still a dumb ass move by floyd for not knowing how words like that affect such sensative people. I didn't even care about what don Imus said.

People of all races are sensative as hell. They here anything racial and react as if it's racist. Stereo types are funny and that's just the truth. Things happened by chance and played out that way. If no superiority is implied then who gives a dam.
You are mentally retarded if you can't see that that is being oppressive. Logically the race being oppressive makes the blatant point that it is superior because it can force the other to do whatever it wants. ****ing christ, grow some brain cells. What are you racists?
thesmokingm is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #86
platnumpapi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

cry me a ****ing river, **** rice and beans.
platnumpapi is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #87
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmokingm View Post
You are mentally retarded if you can't see that that is being oppressive. Logically the race being oppressive makes the blatant point that it is superior because it can force the other to do whatever it wants. ****ing christ, grow some brain cells. What are you racists?
no it doesnt...he stating that after he beats him now Pac is his bitch and he will have him make him egg rolls and whatever else....his context is that of competition....he is attacking Pac's character and using aisian sterotypes with it.....not racist....strong ignorance.

Now it was brought to my attention yesterday though...that the word "yellow" to describe a member of asian descent is like using the "N" word to blacks. If thats true about "yellow" meaning some asians are less than other asians i think thats what he told me....then yea....racial remark.

the other shyt though is merely cruel stereotypes.....it happens everyday in the world....americans are the worse at it...just look at the media its in it everyday the portrayal of asians, middle easterners, canadians, races...you name it we do it.

I know majority of you on here is guilty of saying something along the lines of a cat or dog being in chinese food or some form of asian food (usualy joking albeit). It dont make you a racist or the remark racist...it makes the remark a stereotype and you ignorant for believing such or cruel for joking that way seeing as how this shyt is so serious now.

Hell some of you have said some shyt on ESB or at least seen it on here.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #88
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 5685

It's racist, but who gives a shit.

I think black people in the USA are oversensitive about racism against blacks because of their history, and white are trying to get them to see that which is why they are making a big deal out of this.
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #89
left right left
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3 View Post
no it doesnt...he stating that after he beats him now Pac is his bitch and he will have him make him egg rolls and whatever else....his context is that of competition....he is attacking Pac's character and using aisian sterotypes with it.....not racist....strong ignorance.

Now it was brought to my attention yesterday though...that the word "yellow" to describe a member of asian descent is like using the "N" word to blacks. If thats true about "yellow" meaning some asians are less than other asians i think thats what he told me....then yea....racial remark.

the other shyt though is merely cruel stereotypes.....it happens everyday in the world....americans are the worse at it...just look at the media its in it everyday the portrayal of asians, middle easterners, canadians, races...you name it we do it.

I know majority of you on here is guilty of saying something along the lines of a cat or dog being in chinese food or some form of asian food (usualy joking albeit). It dont make you a racist or the remark racist...it makes the remark a stereotype and you ignorant for believing such or cruel for joking that way seeing as how this shyt is so serious now.

Hell some of you have said some shyt on ESB or at least seen it on here.
Football season has started, finally. Statistics prove that african americans can't, at a high percentage, play quarterback, arguably the most important position in all of american pro sports, in the NFL. You seem to be an expert on world race matters, explaining away Floyd's stupid, racist and ignorant comments. You can't give Floyd a pass on that, especially KNOWING what WOULD have happened had the situation been reversed.

sidenote: Hey, Steelers haters...not so fast...Watch out for Dennis Dixon stepping in for Roethlisberger. He's got the goods.
left right left is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #90
Mrtibbs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1615

What if people stopped making the same threads and got over it!

What Floyd said was wrong, He said sorry. Lets move on. Please!
Mrtibbs is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum