boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - do you even care?
Yes. 216 81.51%
No. 17 6.42%
I used to. 32 12.08%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #15886
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368
Default Re: What If Pacquiao Made References To Kool Aid / Fried Chicken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmokingm View Post
You are mentally re****ed if you can't see that that is being oppressive. Logically the race being oppressive makes the blatant point that it is superior because it can force the other to do whatever it wants. ****ing christ, grow some brain cells. What are you racists?
no it doesnt...he stating that after he beats him now Pac is his ***** and he will have him make him egg rolls and whatever else....his context is that of competition....he is attacking Pac's character and using aisian sterotypes with it.....not racist....strong ignorance.

Now it was brought to my attention yesterday though...that the word "yellow" to describe a member of asian descent is like using the "N" word to blacks. If thats true about "yellow" meaning some asians are less than other asians i think thats what he told me....then yea....racial remark.

the other shyt though is merely cruel stereotypes.....it happens everyday in the world....americans are the worse at it...just look at the media its in it everyday the portrayal of asians, middle easterners, canadians, races...you name it we do it.

I know majority of you on here is guilty of saying something along the lines of a cat or dog being in chinese food or some form of asian food (usualy joking albeit). It dont make you a racist or the remark racist...it makes the remark a stereotype and you ignorant for believing such or cruel for joking that way seeing as how this shyt is so serious now.

Hell some of you have said some shyt on ESB or at least seen it on here.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #15887
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 5685

It's racist, but who gives a ****.

I think black people in the USA are oversensitive about racism against blacks because of their history, and white are trying to get them to see that which is why they are making a big deal out of this.
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #15888
left right left
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3 View Post
no it doesnt...he stating that after he beats him now Pac is his ***** and he will have him make him egg rolls and whatever else....his context is that of competition....he is attacking Pac's character and using aisian sterotypes with it.....not racist....strong ignorance.

Now it was brought to my attention yesterday though...that the word "yellow" to describe a member of asian descent is like using the "N" word to blacks. If thats true about "yellow" meaning some asians are less than other asians i think thats what he told me....then yea....racial remark.

the other shyt though is merely cruel stereotypes.....it happens everyday in the world....americans are the worse at it...just look at the media its in it everyday the portrayal of asians, middle easterners, canadians, races...you name it we do it.

I know majority of you on here is guilty of saying something along the lines of a cat or dog being in chinese food or some form of asian food (usualy joking albeit). It dont make you a racist or the remark racist...it makes the remark a stereotype and you ignorant for believing such or cruel for joking that way seeing as how this shyt is so serious now.

Hell some of you have said some shyt on ESB or at least seen it on here.
Football season has started, finally. Statistics prove that african americans can't, at a high percentage, play quarterback, arguably the most important position in all of american pro sports, in the NFL. You seem to be an expert on world race matters, explaining away Floyd's stupid, racist and ignorant comments. You can't give Floyd a pass on that, especially KNOWING what WOULD have happened had the situation been reversed.

sidenote: Hey, Steelers haters...not so fast...Watch out for Dennis Dixon stepping in for Roethlisberger. He's got the goods.
left right left is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Old 09-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #15889
Mrtibbs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1615

What if people stopped making the same threads and got over it!

What Floyd said was wrong, He said sorry. Lets move on. Please!
Mrtibbs is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #15890
IsaL
A D M I N
East Side VIP

vCash: 740

You guys still acting like pussies over this?

Get the **** over it!

IsaL is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #15891
Silent_Assassin
Lightning
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 690

**** outta here, saying something bout a certian ethnic groups food aint racists, people just eating good....

SN: Its a shame how everything has to turn into something about race now a dayz
Silent_Assassin is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #15892
Lisa

vCash:

Someone using a racist word does not mean they are a racist. And what if they were? Heres the deal, the only thing anyone has to worry about is if the people in charge are racist. Why is it ok for someone to call someone a ***, a re**** but not use a racial word? Arn't people all a bit hypocritical. I don't like any of those words, but they are words people use all the time and I'm sick of people being hypcritical *******s and sick in general of people being obsessed with race.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #15893
BenjaminLinus
Belt holder
ESB Addict

It's bull****.

Blacks were slaves, so they pretty much get handed Free Passes from Apologist America for everything they do.

A black comedian can base his entire skit on making fun of white people and it's completely hilarious and fine.

A white comedian makes a single black joke and he's the New Hitler.

****ing disgusting.
BenjaminLinus is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #15894
Lisa

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminLinus View Post
It's bull****.

Blacks were slaves, so they pretty much get handed Free Passes from Apologist America for everything they do.

A black comedian can base his entire skit on making fun of white people and it's completely hilarious and fine.

A white comedian makes a single black joke and he's the New Hitler.

****ing disgusting.
True words. There is a movie called white chicks (two black men impersonate white girls). If there was an idea for a movie where two white men impersonate black girls and make fun of them, the movie would have never been made.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #15895
left right left
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Where is the Asian Al Sharpton? F*ck that, where is Al Sharpton himself? Is he too busy studying kill whitey and burn, baby, burn? ...He's still got THAT tunnel vision.

And look, NOW all of the sudden some brothers, or Floyd nuthuggers, say identifying race with a certain food, in a slanderous way, right on youtube, don't mean a thang.
left right left is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #15896
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by left right left View Post
Football season has started, finally. Statistics prove that african americans can't, at a high percentage, play quarterback, arguably the most important position in all of american pro sports, in the NFL. You seem to be an expert on world race matters, explaining away Floyd's stupid, racist and ignorant comments. You can't give Floyd a pass on that, especially KNOWING what WOULD have happened had the situation been reversed.

sidenote: Hey, Steelers haters...not so fast...Watch out for Dennis Dixon stepping in for Roethlisberger. He's got the goods.
statistics also show that serial killers at a high percentage will be a white person. Does that mean other races CANT be one? They also show that a white person is more likely to shoot up his job killing innocnet people if fired. Does that mean other races CANT? Black people are predominantly more likely to have been through the judicial system before age 21 does that mean other races CANT? Stats serve a purpose they do but this isnt one of them.

and im not defending Floyd im merely stating what was racist and what wasnt and like i said some sated earlier that 'yellow' to asians is the same as i guess the N word is to black people if thats the ccase...yea thats racial....however i did not know an asian being called yellow is the same level so that too would be my ignorance.

However stating the egg roll and cats and dog bit..thats not racial jsut sterotyping.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #15897
GOW7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Floyds Booking photo

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I apologize if the link doesn't pop up because I'm on my PS3 but the link is just another article about Floyds grand larceny and domestic dispute. Keep in mind that the photo is when Floyd got booked earlier today.

Theres 2 conclusions you can get from his toothy smile and unaffected demeanor. 1 Hes a sick **** who enjoys beating women err not women but Josie Harris who has pulled this **** before . Or 2 he's confidant he didn't do **** and knows nothing will happen like last time. Guess we'll all see in the end.
GOW7 is online now  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #15898
VecArrow
Custom User Title
ESB Addict

vCash: 137
Default Re: Floyds Booking photo

U MAD?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
VecArrow is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #15899
Kingkazim
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

looks like he just came back from a good game of golf with his good friends wickenshire and ellerbe
Kingkazim is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #15900
BenjaminLinus
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Floyd looks fat.
BenjaminLinus is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum