Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 351 47.95%
Disagree 381 52.05%
Voters: 732. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #91
IsaL
A D M I N
East Side VIP

vCash: 740
Default Re: What If Pacquiao Made References To Kool Aid / Fried Chicken?

You guys still acting like pussies over this?

Get the **** over it!

IsaL is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #92
Silent_Assassin
Lightning
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 690

**** outta here, saying something bout a certian ethnic groups food aint racists, people just eating good....

SN: Its a shame how everything has to turn into something about race now a dayz
Silent_Assassin is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #93
Lisa

vCash:

Someone using a racist word does not mean they are a racist. And what if they were? Heres the deal, the only thing anyone has to worry about is if the people in charge are racist. Why is it ok for someone to call someone a fag, a retard but not use a racial word? Arn't people all a bit hypocritical. I don't like any of those words, but they are words people use all the time and I'm sick of people being hypcritical bastards and sick in general of people being obsessed with race.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #94
BenjaminLinus
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

It's bullshit.

Blacks were slaves, so they pretty much get handed Free Passes from Apologist America for everything they do.

A black comedian can base his entire skit on making fun of white people and it's completely hilarious and fine.

A white comedian makes a single black joke and he's the New Hitler.

****ing disgusting.
BenjaminLinus is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #95
Lisa

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminLinus View Post
It's bullshit.

Blacks were slaves, so they pretty much get handed Free Passes from Apologist America for everything they do.

A black comedian can base his entire skit on making fun of white people and it's completely hilarious and fine.

A white comedian makes a single black joke and he's the New Hitler.

****ing disgusting.
True words. There is a movie called white chicks (two black men impersonate white girls). If there was an idea for a movie where two white men impersonate black girls and make fun of them, the movie would have never been made.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #96
left right left
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Where is the Asian Al Sharpton? F*ck that, where is Al Sharpton himself? Is he too busy studying kill whitey and burn, baby, burn? ...He's still got THAT tunnel vision.

And look, NOW all of the sudden some brothers, or Floyd nuthuggers, say identifying race with a certain food, in a slanderous way, right on youtube, don't mean a thang.
left right left is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #97
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by left right left View Post
Football season has started, finally. Statistics prove that african americans can't, at a high percentage, play quarterback, arguably the most important position in all of american pro sports, in the NFL. You seem to be an expert on world race matters, explaining away Floyd's stupid, racist and ignorant comments. You can't give Floyd a pass on that, especially KNOWING what WOULD have happened had the situation been reversed.

sidenote: Hey, Steelers haters...not so fast...Watch out for Dennis Dixon stepping in for Roethlisberger. He's got the goods.
statistics also show that serial killers at a high percentage will be a white person. Does that mean other races CANT be one? They also show that a white person is more likely to shoot up his job killing innocnet people if fired. Does that mean other races CANT? Black people are predominantly more likely to have been through the judicial system before age 21 does that mean other races CANT? Stats serve a purpose they do but this isnt one of them.

and im not defending Floyd im merely stating what was racist and what wasnt and like i said some sated earlier that 'yellow' to asians is the same as i guess the N word is to black people if thats the ccase...yea thats racial....however i did not know an asian being called yellow is the same level so that too would be my ignorance.

However stating the egg roll and cats and dog bit..thats not racial jsut sterotyping.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #98
lastletter26
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 612

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmokingm View Post
You are mentally retarded if you can't see that that is being oppressive. Logically the race being oppressive makes the blatant point that it is superior because it can force the other to do whatever it wants. ****ing christ, grow some brain cells. What are you racists?
You post this at me and tell me to grow some braincells when you are the sensative type I'm talking about in my post. It seems people fail to even get the context right for anything spoken nowadays. All he said was I will make pac my bitch. That is all. HE DIDN'T SAY THE ASIAN RACE WAS INFERIOR TO ANYONE. Like I already said. You're laughable attempt at connecting what floyd said to racial superiority shows the Irony of you trying to tell me to grow some braincells.

On top of all that, What floyd said wasn't even serious. He just went overboard playing his villianous persona role. Nothing more to it.
lastletter26 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #99
1HitterQuitter
RUTHLESS BY LAW
ESB Senior Member

wtf? he called pacquiao a yellow midget sushi makin dog eater. Pac should respond with stuff concerning monkeys , HIV, waste of human space , low IQs etc to get even.

Watermelon and fried chicken, pfft I ate that stuff a few days ago.
1HitterQuitter is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #100
Medicine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Before this incident it was the Floyd nuthuggers who were calling every one racist. If you were white and you didn't like Maywaether...YOU WERE A RACIST. If you were black and you didn't like Maywaether then you were a "self hating uncle tom house negro".

....Floyd then goes and makes a racist video....and all the sudden "its all love" and Floyds fans want people to get over it.

If Pac made a rant using Black Stereotypes you better believe we would never hear the end of it.
Medicine is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 09:34 PM   #101
FatherTed
Throbbing Member
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 172

Out of interest, why would the mention of 'Kool-Aid' be racist? (I hadn't heard of it until this thread.)

Secondly, this Kool-Aid, is it any good?
FatherTed is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #102
Medicine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherTed View Post
Out of interest, why would the mention of 'Kool-Aid' be racist? (I hadn't heard of it until this thread.)

Secondly, this Kool-Aid, is it any good?
Only if its served by Jim Jones.
Medicine is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #103
FatherTed
Throbbing Member
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine View Post
Only if its served by Jim Jones.
That's flown right over my head!
FatherTed is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #104
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine View Post
Before this incident it was the Floyd nuthuggers who were calling every one racist. If you were white and you didn't like Maywaether...YOU WERE A RACIST. If you were black and you didn't like Maywaether then you were a "self hating uncle tom house negro".

....Floyd then goes and makes a racist video....and all the sudden "its all love" and Floyds fans want people to get over it.

If Pac made a rant using Black Stereotypes you better believe we would never hear the end of it.
word
Leonard is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #105
tarugojones
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
True words. There is a movie called white chicks (two black men impersonate white girls). If there was an idea for a movie where two white men impersonate black girls and make fun of them, the movie would have never been made.
And white men can't jump.

I'm not offended at all what Floyd said. What pissed me off is Floyd's ignorance.Sushi is Japanese and Eggroll is Chinese.
tarugojones is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum