Old 10-17-2010, 07:36 AM   #31
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Tom Dallas v Paul Morris

Quote:
Originally Posted by leforge View Post
Mick hennessy a fat ****** look at the way froch fans have been treated over super six! Maloney is he being over cautious with olympic fighters they not had 10 fight yet! It could be difficult get uk fighters to fight! Personally price or dallas should have gone in prizefighter rather than these fights!
froch gets more from the subscription channells than sky, froch put on a great fight with pascal, but the tv companies are ignoring boxing, so he has a hard task[ terestrial] froch is making a fortune in the super 6 big fights garranteed, i feel hennessys put his fighter first, and done froch proud. moloneys heavy prospects have glaring faults, either chin, stamina, ability, they have to be protected.
portside is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 08:19 AM   #32
'Ben'
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: The Pie eating... Triad beating... Undisputed king of ESB
vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
What do people think of Towers? Looks an interesting type. Very good jab on him, he actually puts far more spite on that jab than David Price who completely wastes his.

Very athletic too, fast hands, looks an okay puncher.

However. He stands so upright he looks like an oak tree. His defence looks absolutely dreadful I saw him getting tagged by that pregnant bald guy he fought. I worry he's going to be one of those big tall beanpoles that gets sparked out by a solid puncher. He's too tall for his own good and he doesn't have his hands up, easy target.

Another heavyweight you don't get to see on sky undercards....
'Ben' is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2010, 08:42 AM   #33
Will
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by portside View Post
take it for me powers would beat him soundly, the best heavy moloneys got is mcdermot, at least he knows he can fight anything thats alive and hits back, for **** sake paul morris could beat him, and if he tried he could make lightheavy.pual morris that is.
That Powers was a tough kid, but having seen Dallas fight many times I think Dallas would get the win. Tough from me to say about the method as Powers is riddiculously tough but then Dallas does seem to carry more bang than Fury!!!
Will is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum