Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Who Will The British Support?
Khan 156 80.41%
Maidana 38 19.59%
Voters: 194. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #136
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ,burnleylancashire
Posts: 2,878
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
Gyppo is offensive yeah. Correct term is traveller. Without knowing anything about portside, apart from the fact that he's a traveller, you speculated that he must be a scrounger who is mad at the english because he took shit off them for being a scrounger. Talk about generalisation. Then you pretty much indirectly called all travellers scrounging knobjockeys. Then you have the nerve to say I write racist/anti-english shit. I'm not crying about it, but I'm just saying, it aint me, it's you who's spouting racist shit.

What the **** were you expecting Widdy? Of course the only response your post deserved was an immature one. You accuse me of doing some shit that I didn't do, you make a cunt comment without stating which part of my post you disagreed with, and when asked for evidence. "Oh I can't be arsed, you just talk shit like PK".

Okay then.......but don't come at me like a cunt talking shit then unless you're prepared to back your shit up. You know what, I probably would like to have that beer. I'm in a good mood Widdy, that's why. I'm in a good mood this afternoon, but I still think you're a bit of a cunt.
thank the gods your in a good mood,you might of give it me there
gypos are gypos to me,just like they are to themselves,the ones who used to box at our club were gypos,called themselves gypos.they not very political correct aint gypos,a bit like me really,common
and yes,my names widdy,ive been called it all my life,a nick name,and ive been called a cunt before too,water off a ducks back mate
if you ever about burnley,ask for me at sandygate abc in burnley,i don't go much anymore,not allowed,the wife hated me with black eyesbut they will know where i am,we can have a beer,talk shit instead of writing it

edited cos it double posted
widdy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 02:32 PM   #137
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,035
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

I am supporting Maidana because Khan comes across as a prick. He really does.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #138
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,602
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post
thank the gods your in a good mood,you might of give it me there
gypos are gypos to me,just like they are to themselves,the ones who used to box at our club were gypos,called themselves gypos.they not very political correct aint gypos,a bit like me really,common
and yes,my names widdy,ive been called it all my life,a nick name,and ive been called a cunt before too,water off a ducks back mate
if you ever about burnley,ask for me at sandygate abc in burnley,i don't go much anymore,not allowed,the wife hated me with black eyesbut they will know where i am,we can have a beer,talk shit instead of writing it

edited cos it double posted
I'll keep it in mind if I'm ever around, but I don't really have a reason to go to Burnley, Widdy. Will my brown ass be welcome over there anyway? (not crying racism, just saying) I'm always wary about those small towns man, mutha****as looking at me like I'm an illegal alien.

BTW, not that it should matter to you, but now I think you're a much lesser cunt than I did before.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #139
Right Hook
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 859
vCash: 500
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
I am supporting Maidana because Khan comes across as a prick. He really does.


Spot on! Khan really does come across as an arrogant prick
Right Hook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #140
boxing4eva
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,693
vCash: 75
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

Ahhh a happy ending
boxing4eva is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #141
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 14,971
vCash: 238
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

Damn, way too much to keep track of and get up to date with but thanks Ero-Sennin for putting it right.

Pretty much everything you said was on the ball. I don't even know the guy you're arguing with and to be fair, sounds like an utter twat anyway.

Thanks again.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #142
Scotty321
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,269
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

Laz, You voted for Maidana yet?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Quality thread BTW!
Scotty321 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #143
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
Posts: 15,043
vCash: 75
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty321 View Post
Laz, You voted for Maidana yet?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Quality thread BTW!



LP_1985 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #144
bobalachko
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: the peoples republic of cork
Posts: 635
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

Disgrace if they dont support khan
bobalachko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:06 AM   #145
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ,burnleylancashire
Posts: 2,878
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Damn, way too much to keep track of and get up to date with but thanks Ero-Sennin for putting it right.

Pretty much everything you said was on the ball. I don't even know the guy you're arguing with and to be fair, sounds like an utter twat anyway.

Thanks again.
i sound like a twat,and Ero put what right dickface,we finished it in a friendly manner. really you are the only twat on here,amir,get a ****ing life
widdy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:31 AM   #146
jdr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: in a world fighting ****** evil
Posts: 403
vCash: 309
Default Re: Will The British Support Khan Or Maidana To Win?

not khan
jdr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013