The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Johnny Boy vs TCboxa

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
I'll challenge Leon to a fight to the death over a good old fashioned 15 rounds

These are the conditions:

1. We both consume atleast 12 cans of bourbons within 2 hours of the fight, he'll probably one up me on this and drink 18.
2. Makes weight at 95kg (lol...no problem for him, fat bastard)
3. He wears his Collingwood jumper & I'll wear a Saints.
4. Fight to be held in the park across the street from me.
5. Loser buys drinks post fight.
6. If it degenerates into a wrestle then WWF rules apply.

There may be more conditions to follow from Leon and possibly excuses......
Typical gutless act by you Cotton, waiting until I'm 1000km's away before issuing your challenge.

These are my conditions.

1. 12 cans of bourbons and no less than 6 shots of tequila, with a minimum of three os those to be slammers.

2. Lets make it 90kg so I still have room for a few pizzas and I can laugh as I watch you sweat off 5 or 6 kgs.

3. I will wear my 2010 Grand Final winners Collingwood jumper and you can wear your 2010 Grand Final losing runners up rags, no problems there. To commemorate what was such a fine day I'll let you hit my as many times as the Saints kicked a goal in the first half.

4. Lets me halfway, the War Memorial at Kings Park so the whole of Perth can see your shame.

5. You are allowed to buy me drinks post fight.

6. I'm sure you'd love to wrestle me to the ground and try a few "body slams", ain't gonna happen.

7. I want Sallywinder to promote the fight, I hear he can arrange huge purses and I deserve to be renumerated well.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 01:02 AM   #62
"DJ"
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

As much as I think Ty is a clown, no way I would be agreeing to fight ANYONE without at least knowing their name and they are a registered or to be registered boxer...
"DJ" is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 01:04 AM   #63
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I bags Leon has Aussie Park boys as minders.
This can double as entertainment while they both stink the joint up with their intermitant burbon & Pizza spew.
I was gunna suggest a doctor, but any half-baked medico that can operate a stomach pump will do.

After all those girly drinks & a gutful of Mexican petrol, they'll both need labradores to find the venue.
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 01:09 AM   #64
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Sometimes that google translate doesnt always do a good job ash, my father and his family imigrated from italy when he was 8 yrs old,i picked up a little italian, short version is sometimes slang is used and depending on what part of italy your from it can sound diffrent and is written diffrently, much like you have accents in USA, texas, NY etc

The translation for what i wrote to Mr "i want to hide behind my keyboard" is ..

"You, sir, go **** yourself--and your wife and your mother. You are a common turd I'm not going to eat in this shithouse. **** you! Nobody ****s me up the ass. shithead.... Understand?"

I honestly dont think the guy wants to fight and is just wasting my time, he comes up with excuses and has ridiculouse requests and is mocking the process in ref to scout hall veneu etc. I agreed to an exhabiton with him at Crewfighter yrs ago when i wasnt training that much and was sitting at around 85kg and this venue was a PCYC club at KTs gym which is a very small gym, scout halls are acutally bigger than KTs gym and it also wasnt 10 rounds you were chasing back then, you were happy with just doing 3.

You havent been training and want me to put on a 10 round fight with you? LOL does anyone else smell the bullsht comming out of this guy! peewwwwwwwww!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 01:19 AM   #65
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
"You, sir, go **** yourself--and your wife and your mother. You are a common turd I'm not going to eat in this shithouse. **** you! Nobody ****s me up the ass. shithead.... Understand?"
Why on earth would you need to say this....???
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 01:21 AM   #66
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
Typical gutless act by you Cotton, waiting until I'm 1000km's away before issuing your challenge.

These are my conditions.

1. 12 cans of bourbons and no less than 6 shots of tequila, with a minimum of three os those to be slammers.

2. Lets make it 90kg so I still have room for a few pizzas and I can laugh as I watch you sweat off 5 or 6 kgs.

3. I will wear my 2010 Grand Final winners Collingwood jumper and you can wear your 2010 Grand Final losing runners up rags, no problems there. To commemorate what was such a fine day I'll let you hit my as many times as the Saints kicked a goal in the first half.

4. Lets me halfway, the War Memorial at Kings Park so the whole of Perth can see your shame.

5. You are allowed to buy me drinks post fight.

6. I'm sure you'd love to wrestle me to the ground and try a few "body slams", ain't gonna happen.

7. I want Sallywinder to promote the fight, I hear he can arrange huge purses and I deserve to be renumerated well.

LMAO! good one LEON!.. There is alot of bogan collingwood supporters up this way mate, you are sure to draw a very large crowd, all be it missing a few teeth and what nots

I can picture Sally Winder now, like a prophet from the days of Jesus in Jerusalem, perched high on a rock preaching the gosple to his worthy faithfull supporters! ...
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 01:21 AM   #67
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Why on earth would you need to say this....???
because he is trying to fck me up the azz, he thinks im stupid
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 01:25 AM   #68
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Come on TC, don't let this thread die!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 01:33 AM   #69
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Thanks for the laught Brua, you have been great the last few posts and i appreciate it even though u may tell me to go fck myself ur alright in my books m8
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 08:58 AM   #70
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Sometimes that google translate doesnt always do a good job ash, my father and his family imigrated from italy when he was 8 yrs old,i picked up a little italian, short version is sometimes slang is used and depending on what part of italy your from it can sound diffrent and is written diffrently, much like you have accents in USA, texas, NY etc

The translation for what i wrote to Mr "i want to hide behind my keyboard" is ..

I honestly dont think the guy wants to fight and is just wasting my time, he comes up with excuses and has ridiculouse requests and is mocking the process in ref to scout hall veneu etc. I agreed to an exhabiton with him at Crewfighter yrs ago when i wasnt training that much and was sitting at around 85kg and this venue was a PCYC club at KTs gym which is a very small gym, scout halls are acutally bigger than KTs gym and it also wasnt 10 rounds you were chasing back then, you were happy with just doing 3.

You havent been training and want me to put on a 10 round fight with you? LOL does anyone else smell the bullsht comming out of this guy! peewwwwwwwww!
Your Italian is as bad as your Engrish. You must be from the part of Italy with Moorish influences, eggplant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXjcf47y-zk&feature=related[/ame]

I was happy to spar over 3 rounds at Kostya's gym for charity. This is different. Are you saying that 6 rounds is your limit for this fight? And if so, why?

Why do you assume I haven't been training? I'm walking around at 95kg and my bodyfat is 11%. In order for me to drop the weight I'll simply alter my diet and training. Just wait a few months and I'll let you know if it looks like I can get down to 154.

You've called me out. I've accepted. There's no place left for you to hide.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #71
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Your Italian is as bad as your Engrish. You must be from the part of Italy with Moorish influences, eggplant.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I was happy to spar over 3 rounds at Kostya's gym for charity. This is different. Are you saying that 6 rounds is your limit for this fight? And if so, why?

Why do you assume I haven't been training? I'm walking around at 95kg and my bodyfat is 11%. In order for me to drop the weight I'll simply alter my diet and training. Just wait a few months and I'll let you know if it looks like I can get down to 154.

You've called me out. I've accepted. There's no place left for you to hide.

Anthony ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #72
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

your not very bright are you?

Mainstream scholars observed in 1911 that "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value pal. The term Moors, Moorish, Mauri, or variations, was later used by European traders and explorers of the 16th to 18th centuries to designate ethnic Berber and Arab groups speaking the Hassaniya Arabic dialect

Its funny you mention 95kg and 11% bodyfat. You claimed to have won an ABA state title at Middleweight, what did you do in the last couple of years, hit the roids or grow a third leg?

I really cant take you seriouse until you provide a name but i guess your excuse for that now is you want to ensure you make weight, however for all i know you are some messed up kid sitting behind his Mums keyboard watching youtube clips all day posting on forums, your history is shot to sht and by the sounds of it so is the rest of your story.

I suspected you were a pro who isnt too happy with me and i am starting to think more and more that i was right all along because you are slowly blowing your cover, its going to take you some homework to come up with a name thats won an ABA state title in only 5 fights. and thats why imo you havent provided it nor will you.

Had Crewfighter occured i bet i would have turned up and you were a pro hiding behing an alias because as ive mention before you NEVER provided your name to the organiser, i spoke to him about this a few weeks back now, he doesnt recall any phone conversation you claim to have had with him nor does he know who you really are.

So Mr I won an ABA state title in my 5th fight, who are you? must be related to mundine, weight, natrual talent and full of sht?
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum