boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2010, 01:01 AM   #61
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,235
vCash: 1325
Default Re: green comeback all but done

Dunno what you're bagging LJD for stiffy, considering you were congratulating him on his punt on the Green KO of RJJ, and it's still viable that the Mundine rematch will happen?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 01:25 AM   #62
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,262
vCash: 75
Default Re: green comeback all but done

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Dunno what you're bagging LJD for stiffy, considering you were congratulating him on his punt on the Green KO of RJJ, and it's still viable that the Mundine rematch will happen?
credit where credits due he had the ***** to back up his talk
and put his money where his mouth is.but he said it was signed.does that mean Danny's gonna take the N.S.W combat authority to court and then Mundine for breaking a contract? oh and i think hes a douche.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:24 AM   #63
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,235
vCash: 1325
Default Re: green comeback all but done

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
credit where credits due he had the ***** to back up his talk
and put his money where his mouth is.but he said it was signed.does that mean Danny's gonna take the N.S.W combat authority to court and then Mundine for breaking a contract? oh and i think hes a douche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by left jab danny View Post
Nar there's no sticking point the fight has been agreed on at 175 and in Perth
Well, I don't see where he said it's been signed, and you have to admit he's been pretty informed with Green info - he was first to tell us a Tarver fight was a possibility and Tarver's admission of not accepting the first fight in recent talks of them fighting pretty much confirmed that.

Do you really think a rematch with Mundine is that farfetched? Khoder Nasser's the one keeping in touch with Green, plus Mundine's looked pretty ordinary at MW and below and stated in the past he'd move up to LHW to rematch Green.

You've been acting a bit of a douche lately mate, everything alright with you?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #64
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,262
vCash: 75
Default Re: green comeback all but done

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Well, I don't see where he said it's been signed, and you have to admit he's been pretty informed with Green info - he was first to tell us a Tarver fight was a possibility and Tarver's admission of not accepting the first fight in recent talks of them fighting pretty much confirmed that.

Do you really think a rematch with Mundine is that farfetched? Khoder Nasser's the one keeping in touch with Green, plus Mundine's looked pretty ordinary at MW and below and stated in the past he'd move up to LHW to rematch Green.

You've been acting a bit of a douche lately mate, everything alright with you?
opposites attract i guess.we are both douches so thats why we clash.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #65
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,292
vCash: 346
Default Re: green comeback all but done

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Well, I don't see where he said it's been signed, and you have to admit he's been pretty informed with Green info - he was first to tell us a Tarver fight was a possibility and Tarver's admission of not accepting the first fight in recent talks of them fighting pretty much confirmed that.

Do you really think a rematch with Mundine is that farfetched? Khoder Nasser's the one keeping in touch with Green, plus Mundine's looked pretty ordinary at MW and below and stated in the past he'd move up to LHW to rematch Green.

You've been acting a bit of a douche lately mate, everything alright with you?



Brua once again proves what a total fckn idiot he is lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015