zelky is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #47
Stools
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 775
Default Re: Go Danny Go

I think you would have to say Danny really struggled with BJ, any step up from that fight may not be eventful for him. I wonder how BJ would go against other rated cruisers? PS. Did you see Dannys head? If he fights a heavyweight he would be spitting teeth out.
Stools is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #48
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Its just a great example of how much of a circus show Angelo Hyder is turning Green Machine into. Any step up from Flores and Greens in trouble at CW imo. He is best to just retire and then we can focus on the real boxers of this country, Katsidis, Vic Darchinian etc.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #49
Stools
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Why would Aussies No.1 light heavy/cruiser want to retire? He may struggle against the top guys world wide but is there not any other use for him?
Stools is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #50
Aint no stoppin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

im not a green fan but he could beat that polish guy! MArk my word if this fight ever happens green wins!
Bj flores is better then that polish wbc champion!
Aint no stoppin is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #51
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

I think he is doing all he can right now Stools, paying top dollar for guys who havent fought in a while and are not in the current top 10 ratings.

Lets set a one thing straight, Dannys won the IBO title for a reason. The IBO does not have mandatory defences like the WBC, IBF and WBC where a title holder must defend his title atleast every 12 months against a top 15 rated opponent. This allows Danny to hand pick his opponents and Milk the public at the same time selling them off as Real Legit World Title Fights.

Its all good anyhow, he is going to fight Brock Lesnar next and contuine the circus show.

Quote:
"Would I like to fight Brock Lesnar? Absolutely," Green confirmed after Tuesday's weigh-in.

"Obviously my only focus right now is Paul Briggs, but I'm professional enough to also have one eye on the future and to fight the baddest man on the planet, yeah, that excites me.

"I've already spoken to my management team about getting in touch with (UFC president) Dana White and seeing if it's possible. It would have to be a stand-up fight, of course.

"I know my limitations and there's no way I could compete with Lesnar on the ground.

"The bloke outweighs me by plenty and was a champion college wrestler. But to stand inside a steel cage and be able to use fists and elbows ... I'd even fight bareknuckle if that's what it takes to get him Down Under."
come on in suckers
Danny likes to put Blame on Angelo for saying some wild things but right here we have Danny saying something thats just nonsence, Lesnar would tear him apart, look at his face after BJ, imagine what Lesnar would do to it.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2010, 09:08 PM   #52
Stools
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Hey TCB what do you think Danny should and will do?
Stools is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2010, 09:26 PM   #53
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

tc weve been through all of this shit in the forum already, why are you bringing it up again? especially as soon as dannys just won a good fight, give him a break for ****s sake and get over whatever resentment you harbour towards him
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2010, 05:47 AM   #54
VB MAN
Journeyman

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
Either an alias or a drunkard. Quite possibly both.
Maybe you are born a alias or a drunkard that's why you make a stupid comment like this. If you want to criticize me done it the wright way or shut your ****ing mouth
VB MAN is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum