Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-23-2010, 01:24 AM   #31
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571
Default Re: Sergio Martinez now my favorite Latin American fighter of all-time easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLVFLIP View Post
give MW a break guys. He's probably young and doesn't know any other latin fighters from the past.
Uhh I know tons of Latin American fighters, Sergio is my favorite, what dont you get about that bitch? Did I say he was an ATG or a hofer? No I said he's my favorite. What the **** dont you get newbie tard?
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 01:24 AM   #32
blur
WLADGLASSJAW
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Sergio Martinez now my favorite Latin American fighter of all-time easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post
Let's put that to the test, shall we?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Martinez's opinion about Pacquiao

ďPersonally I think he (Pacquiao) is in his best moment. I donít see an end to Manny Pacquiao yet. As a matter of fact I believe he could beat Floyd Mayweather because he is a better boxer and is as fast or faster then Floyd. Itís going to be very difficult to see another fighter with the combination of quickness, precision and power that Manny Pacquiao fights with. I believe he is at his peak right now. I donít know for how much longer he will fight at this level, but I see very few people that can beat him or give him a competitive fight.Ē

Martinez's Opinion about Pacquiao/Mayweather

ďI hope so, because itís a fight that would be beneficial to boxing. Itís a fight the public wants to see and itís a fight that Mayweather actually needs, no? If Mayweather wants to be remembered as the best ten-fifteen years from now he will need to fight Manny Pacquiao who is as good or better than him. I would say that right now Pacquiao is better than him due to his greater activity inside the ring. I think the fight will be made for the benefit of them both and the boxing world as a whole.Ē

Martinez's opinion about Pacquiao/Margarito

ďThe fight was a lot more one sided then I imagined it would be,Ē Martinez would tell BoxeoMundial shortly after the Pacquiao-Margarito bout had ended. ďI imagined that Pacquiao could connect at a proportion of 4 to 1, but what I could not imagine was the amount of damage he would inflict. I was feeling sorry for Margarito by the end of the fight. I was very sad that they allowed Margarito to continue even after he was not in condition to do so and Manny once again showed how great he is. I think Manny Pacquiao punished Margarito more then all of his previous opponents. Itís incredible to see how Pacquiao has continued to climb as a boxer; itís amazing to see the power that he has. He has reached the highest level and he deserves to be there because he has done an incredible job

Martinez's opinion about a Fight between him and Pacquiao

"I believe that dude to his physical make up he has reached his limit. I think to go up even more would be difficult for him. Maybe he could challenge Paul Williams, because he (Williams) could go down to the welter, but me personally I donít think I could ever fight him because I could never go down below 154 and he canít go up above the 140s. Even though in boxing you never know.Ē
[/quote]

MW gonna get floored after reading this. He's gonna hate Sergio now
blur is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2010, 01:26 AM   #33
MichiganWarrior
East Side VIP

MW gonna get floored after reading this. He's gonna hate Sergio now[/quote]

"Im not a filipino in need of a hero. Sergio can have whatever opinion he wants, I judge fighters on how they fight. As to why I love watching Pacquiao even if I cant stand his silly little fanbase."

Speaky any Engrish?
Old 11-23-2010, 02:41 AM   #34
hook off jab
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
****y, fast, slick, great timing, beautiful footwork, just an amazing fighter to watch perform in the ring.

Very uncharacteristic of you to take a liking to Sergio Martinez. He's your favorite "Latin American fighter" now. Sergio Martinez is Spanish (as in Spaniard). His relatives are from Europe. He almost certainly has some Italian blood in him as well, seeing as how Argentina is mostly home to people of Spanish (again, Spaniards) and Italian descent, with a lot of Germans as well.

Is he still your favorite Latin fighter? lol. I have to ask because of your obvious bias towards black fighters.

Perhaps you're just uneducated about Argentina. Might be a schmuck who thinks Sergio is Mestizo because he happens to come from Argentina. Don't feel bad dude, a lot of people are uneducated about this majority Caucasian country.

Here, this is for you.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina[/ame]

If you don't like that source, Google is your friend.
hook off jab is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2010, 02:44 AM   #35
hook off jab
Journeyman

Quote:
Do you consider Sergio Martinez aryan farmboxer?
What's with the condescending, sarcastic question? You think Sergio is a Mestizo. lol.
hook off jab is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2010, 03:36 AM   #36
redifish
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
****y, fast, slick, great timing, beautiful footwork, just an amazing fighter to watch perform in the ring.
Favorite for this month you mean. You gotta be kidding me.
redifish is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2010, 03:47 AM   #37
tdubb
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
so if Floyd Mayweather ducks and ducks.... Are you gonna start using Sergio to bash Manny?
tdubb is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2010, 04:34 AM   #38
MichiganWarrior
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook off jab View Post
Very uncharacteristic of you to take a liking to Sergio Martinez. He's your favorite "Latin American fighter" now. Sergio Martinez is Spanish (as in Spaniard). His relatives are from Europe. He almost certainly has some Italian blood in him as well, seeing as how Argentina is mostly home to people of Spanish (again, Spaniards) and Italian descent, with a lot of Germans as well.

Is he still your favorite Latin fighter? lol. I have to ask because of your obvious bias towards black fighters.

Perhaps you're just uneducated about Argentina. Might be a schmuck who thinks Sergio is Mestizo because he happens to come from Argentina. Don't feel bad dude, a lot of people are uneducated about this majority Caucasian country.

Here, this is for you.

If you don't like that source, Google is your friend.

What a ****ing moron. I know exactly what race Martinez is clown. I know exactly who colonized Argentina, what the ethnic compilation of the country is, and that most Argentinians are European like Manu Ginobli. What does that have to do with anything faggot? He's still Latin and South American.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum