Triplesod
Drunk& pissed up on booze
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: "I dont fukcin run, like him."

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbrooklyn
I dont know why you paid 19.99 cause it was free where i live
Well, yeah. Cause you live in Ireland, obviously.

Unless you are another of those Americans who claim to be Irish cause your great, great Grandfather moved to America from Cork or somewhere.

No, your not Irish, you are American and having Irish blood doesn't put you in some special club.
Triplesod is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2007, 07:10 AM   #77
heidegger

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramshall1
Fraud came in dressed like a Gladiator and ran from Baldomir like it was a 5K run.

Fraud talked up a big game about DLH "Im gonna slice him up . . .I aint taking one backward step . . . its gonna be brutal". The chump never even tried to back up his words.

When has Hatton ever not tried to back up his words, when has he EVER run?

Again, thats why Hatton has 33,000 fans and Fraud has 33 Groupies that he has to pay.
It's easy for Hatton to brag about not being a 'runner' cause running wouldnt get him anywhere; he cant fight going backwards, cant fight from the outside, any sort of leg movement is really irrelevant to Hattons game; the only place he can be effective is when he is holding his opponent and smothering their arms. Hattons metric for 'courage' seems to be 'how close can I stand to my opponent'. Hatton must therefor think that werestlling is a more manly sport than boxing and I personally wonder why he dont join that sport. If he had his way he would probably sit on Floyds chest all night and subsequently announce himself as the 'warrior' whos not afraid to get physical. Whatever. Fatboys gonna get punched in the face about nine thousand times Dec 8 by a real boxer. He wont be able to tell us about how Floyds a runner because he'll have a puffed up, bleeding face.

Last edited by heidegger; 11-29-2007 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:19 AM   #78
rusticraver
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidegger
It's easy for Hatton to brag about not being a 'runner' cause running wouldnt get him anywhere; he cant fight going backwards, cant fight from the outside, any sort of leg movement is really irrelevant to Hattons game; the only place he can be effective is when he is holding his opponent smotheand smothering their arms. Hattons metric for 'courage' seems to be 'how close can I stand to my opponent'. Hatton must therefor think that werestlling is a more manly sport than boxing and I personally wonder why he dont join that sport. If he had his way he would probably sit on Floyds chest all night and subsequently announce himself as the 'warrior' whos not afraid to get physical. Whatever. Fatboys gonna get punched in the face about nine thousand times Dec 8 by a real boxer. He wont be able to tell us about how Floyds a runner because he'll have a puffed up, bleeding face.
First six rounds of Urango fight Ricky boxed well from the outside. He aint in mayweather league outside but he CAN box when the opponent demands it
rusticraver is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2007, 07:23 AM   #79
PACZ
Czarnina-Sippin []ing Fan
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

You Can Move You Head On The Inside But Your Waistline Is Still There. Floyd Will Be Runnin As Soon As The Spot Gets Hot.

Last edited by macp; 10-11-2006 at 11:05 PM.
PACZ is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2007, 07:43 AM   #80
heidegger

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticraver
First six rounds of Urango fight Ricky boxed well from the outside. He aint in mayweather league outside but he CAN box when the opponent demands it
Urango. wow.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:39 AM   #81
toffeejack
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I have to admit that the "running" accusations against Floyd are way overboard.

You don't achieve what he has in the sport by running for 12 rounds.
toffeejack is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2007, 08:49 AM   #82
David UK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain&Northern Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbrooklyn
OH please. This coming from a guy that walks around as a light heavyweight when hes not training. He shrinks himself down to fight at 140 where he is bigger and stronger then the majority of fighters. Floyd walks around at welterweight weight. Plus if Hatton was a good boxer he would be moving more but hes not.. He's a brawler so that's his game. Floyd has great boxing skills so why should he stand in front of people and just let them hit him?
Nothing wrong with using your abilities to their best effect. The problem people have with Floyd isn't that he runs as such, it's that he promises an all out war, and THEN runs
David UK is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2007, 10:26 AM   #83
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKINxJOE
Thats running and it's ****ing hilarious. Why is he so scared to even take one punch? There's a reason why he tries so hard not to be hit. Everyone says Floyd can do all this shit and that he is the complete package but the one thing he can't do is fight. If someone landed a punch and ran away in a real fight it would be considered a sucker punch, would'nt it? Floyd sucker punches the whole fight every fight.
I bet your one of those typical english blokes who before an international soccer match where england gets walloped proclaims: "no one from that side is good enought get into the english side" (and of course you couldn't name a single one of the opposing players) ...on that note, why don't you actually watch a floyd fight, you know, get to know the fighter
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2007, 10:34 AM   #84
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I honestly don't know what's better for the sport and fans - Hatton winning or Floyd winning. Yes, Floyd backpedals sometimes, but it's easy for even a casual fan to see his defensive mastery. Hatton on the other hand does often initiate grabs, and even if he doesn't, it's much harder for the casual fan to appreciate inside fighting where you can't really see the punches. Honestly, I'm not sure that Hatton's style is much more fan-friendly than Mayweather's. Hatton's much more personable, however.
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2007, 03:45 PM   #85
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Theres a reason so many people say he runs, cause he does.

No one EVER accuse Tyson, Chavez, Hagler, Holyfield, Pac, etc of running.

Its like when Lampley basically read Fraud the riot act during the HBO replay of the DLH match . . . he said in so many words that Fraud will never be near the star DLH and Tito were because he is unwillimg to take risks and give the fans the kinda fight most want to see.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum