Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #31
realsoulja
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 234
Default Re: Abraham would put Ward on queer street

But I have to admit.

AA looks suspectable to body shots, and Ward may add that to his arsenal and do a damage that wasnt for seen.

But he would still be put on queer street.
realsoulja is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2010, 05:28 PM   #32
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP

vCash: 1200

AA has a mere puncher's chance. He has no inside game, NONE. The guy is very limited. Ward should have a field day with him. Expect a lot of complaining from body-shots (Which is illegal in Germany) and rough tactics from AA if he ever musters the courage to continue fighting on in the Super Six.
PetethePrince is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #33
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Quote:
Originally Posted by realsoulja View Post
I never said Ward is only an inside fighter, I said he doesnt have the substansial height and reach, aswell as physicall strength, to keep AA on the outside for 12 straight rounds like Froch did.
You're a moron. Dirrell was able to do it for 11 rounds and Ward is a stronger smarter fighter then he is. And a better boxer then Froch. 10 times the boxer then Froch is. You are a muther****in fool,
Quote:
1) Dirrell was ***** hearted
2) Dirrell doesnt have the physical strength to go toe to toe with AA like Froch did at times.
3) Dirrell is ***** hearted.
WTF. Dirrell won almost every round against Abraham and was only hit when he was on the ground because he's ***** hearted. What does that make your fat unathletic ass then bitch?

Quote:
Dirrell was shouting, nonsense while crying remembering the Knockdown he suffered in Round 10.
There was no knockdown in round 10 fool. What fight were you watching.

And please I know you got a hard on for athletic black men, but stay on topic.

Quote:
Kessler is a 1-2 type fighter, that didnt have an effective left hook, also AA carries his power to the last second better than many fighter.

What does that have to do with Ward being the most versatile fighter in the tournament. Being able to fight on the inside and outside and proving it against a far more skilled fighter then Abraham who lost to the guy Kessler beat.

Tell me dumbass are you drunk right now?
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #34
realsoulja
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
You're a moron. Dirrell was able to do it for 11 rounds and Ward is a stronger smarter fighter then he is. And a better boxer then Froch. 10 times the boxer then Froch is. You are a muther****in fool,

WTF. Dirrell won almost every round against Abraham and was only hit when he was on the ground because he's ***** hearted. What does that make your fat unathletic ass then bitch?

There was no knockdown in round 10 fool. What fight were you watching.

And please I know you got a hard on for athletic black men, but stay on topic.

What does that have to do with Ward being the most versatile fighter in the tournament. Being able to fight on the inside and outside and proving it against a far more skilled fighter then Abraham who lost to the guy Kessler beat.

Tell me dumbass are you drunk right now?
Why you talking about hard ons? and *****z,

Its all documented here in this thread, you just happen to add that to a discussion about AA vs Ward. out of the ****in blue.

Your whole state Michigan is full of 90% pussies like Dirrell and Eminem, **** outta here man.

And **** Dr Shaw Hi aswell.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #35
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

I don't see how Abraham wins a decision or the fight unless it comes with knockdowns/stoppages. He will not outbox Ward. He's too inactive to be routinely winning rounds with Ward.
Marnoff is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #36
MichiganWarrior
East Side VIP

Quote:
Your whole state Michigan is full of 90% pussies like Dirrell and Eminem, **** outta here man.
Yeah Flint and Detroit are full of pussies.

What state are you from bitch. Probably vermont or new hampshire.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:44 PM   #37
deadmoroz
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I think Arhtur lost some of his former confidence in dirrel fight, and it showed last night. We will see if he can regroup. I also think ward will/would have a lot harder time with froch than he had with kessler. If he headbutts froch, he'll have a concussion.
deadmoroz is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2010, 05:45 PM   #38
realsoulja
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yeah Flint and Detroit are full of pussies.

What state are you from bitch. Probably vermont or new hampshire.
South Waziristan

You ***** *****, take them D12 posters off your wall son. And stop talking about Hard ons. Ma tha chord.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #39
MichiganWarrior
East Side VIP

Quote:
South Waziristan

You ***** *****, take them D12 posters off your wall son. And stop talking about Hard ons. Ma tha chord.
Bizarre is tougher then you bitch.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #40
Ambition_Def
**** the people.
ESB Addict

Physically Ward and Froch are almost the same. The big difference is that Ward is much better defensively while Froch hits harder.

I don't think Abraham can win this for the main reason why he didn't win the Dirrell or Froch fights. If you hit his guard hard enough he will always be off balance and the pain will break him down. That's literally all Ward has to do. And you just know that for whatever power Ward might lack he will make up for in defensive posturing and grabbing.

Abraham needs someone like a Martinez who will give him some room and some spots to work. Someone who doesn't hit his guard hard enough to knock him off balance. This is why I think he should return to 160 and get some of these guys. 168 is just too strong.
Ambition_Def is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #41
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

not a chance, Ward destroys AA worse than Froch and Dirrell.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #42
MexicanJew
Jajajajajaja
ESB Addict

Ward is going to school his ass. Ward is a better boxer than Froch and has greater hand and footspeed.

As badly as Froch beat Abraham, Ward will do even better. It is going to take an exceptional athlete and boxer to beat Ward. Abraham is not that man
MexicanJew is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #43
theflyest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Froch kept his distance, and used his height and reach to keep away from an AA punch. Yet still was caught a few times during the fight.

When Froch was caught, he had a decent chin and remained composed. Also he was physically stronger than AA, so turned on the dirty tactics to keep AA off him.

If Ward fights his usual fight trying to force his opponent to the ropes, and fight dirty in the inside, he would be in range and be caught. If Sakio Bika can land those hooks, AA a more accomplished puncher would land some aswell.

Ward may end up winning a UD, but I would not rule out a come from behind KO by AA when they fight in the Semis.
Bika is a much better fighter than Abraham. Abraham can't fight on the inside. Andre's rough tactics will have Abraham crying to the ref Abraham does not fight to win rounds & HOPING for a KO at this level doesn't work. I know alot of posters HATE Andre, but think with logic rather than emotion. Abraham has shown NOTHING against legit 168 lbers.
theflyest is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #44
realsoulja
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambition_Def View Post
Physically Ward and Froch are almost the same. The big difference is that Ward is much better defensively while Froch hits harder.

I don't think Abraham can win this for the main reason why he didn't win the Dirrell or Froch fights. If you hit his guard hard enough he will always be off balance and the pain will break him down. That's literally all Ward has to do. And you just know that for whatever power Ward might lack he will make up for in defensive posturing and grabbing.

Abraham needs someone like a Martinez who will give him some room and some spots to work. Someone who doesn't hit his guard hard enough to knock him off balance. This is why I think he should return to 160 and get some of these guys. 168 is just too strong.
Good points.

But I think him being forced off balanced by shots wasnt the major reason he lost to Dirrell and Froch.

I think the range was too much for AA to close down. Because he was swinging and missing against Froch who aint exactly quick.

The reason I think AA can do better in this fight is because he can take the fight to Ward. He couldnt do it against a quick tall rangy Dirrell, and couldnt do it against a tall rangy stonger Froch. But Ward has like an inch advantage in height and reach, and in terms of strength they may be same. Speed and defense favours ward, but AA can finish fights strong and has more expierience aswell.

Thats why I think this would be a more tougher fight than AA's 2 losses.

But still that is a valid point. AA was pushed back by Dirrell who aint as strong as Ward.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:02 PM   #45
realsoulja
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Bizarre is tougher then you bitch.
You think Bizarre is tough

Man you softer than I imagined. Bizarre is a grade a ***** ni99a man. Even Eminem the white boi is harder than him. **** outta here.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum