Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #31
Starched Him
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,490
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Marquez was coming up from 135. Pacquiao had just fought at 147 the fight before. Matter fact they wanted Mosley at 143 because he was too "good" so I guess it's the same concept with Floyd
Your wrong buddy

they wanted Mosley at 140 and he was going to do it
Roids eats the brain cells apparantly
because he just came off his big win against margo
how you just weigh 147 and gonna cut to 140?
**** that
anyway they declined mosley then
Starched Him is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #32
Starched Him
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,490
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
Also you don't think Floyd fights guys who he's certain he can beat? Baldo, Gatti, Mitchell, Corley, Judah, Hatton. He'll fight them when their "C-class club fighters" but when it came down to a younger/fresher Mosley, and a prime Margarito / Cotto, he ran off into retirement.
LMAO Cotto is a class above gatti for 1 RIP
2 cotto almost got KOd by Corley and Judah (I know Corley rocked Floyd but he didnt almost knock the ****ing guy out)
3 Mayweather called mosley out in 96 and 99
and when mosley called mayweather out he refused because he said that you will say he is too old

Floyd is very smart he predicted this shit lol
Starched Him is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #33
Starched Him
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,490
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky538 View Post
Damn people still think Arum would let Pac fight Floyd, but he's clearly ducking Marquez to fight an old man 2 years removed from his last win.

I like how everyone Floyd supposedly ducks at his own weight is promoted by none other than Bobby Arum.
Dosent matter if You watched Marquez last fight you will see that Marquez cant compete with Pac anymore

Pac is ****ing huge now he will come in the damn ring at 148 and hurt marquez
Shane is the faster fighter more of a target not much of a counter puncher(caught floyd good tho) but he is atleast use to getting hit with bombs Marquez is not
only time he was hit by a big guy was when he hit mayweather clean and mayweather smiled(he ****ing smiled) and came back with that left hook
and dropped him and left him alone the rest of the fight
he hits pac like that and pac WILL NOT FIGHT TO THE COMPETETION LIKE MAYWEATHER DOES PAC WILL BE TRYING TO HURT HIM and he will
let marquez clean 140 leave pac alone Pac is too good for Marquez now


think about this! if marquez had this much trouble with pac when he was still learning how to keep his balance and learn how to throw a ****ing hook what the hell kind of shit you think JMM is going to be in when he steps in the ring with Pac weighing 148 who has mastered his screwed up but effective style?

let mosley fight him atleast he has a ****ing chance with his hand speed and his punching power
Starched Him is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #34
Starched Him
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,490
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
Pac hda just moved up to welter. He wasn't really proven at the weight. Freddie was hesistant to throw him in there with a big guy like Margo or Mosley at that time.

Explain to me: how was Oscar, Cotto and Hatton cherry picks? Even if you could make a case that Margo and Clottey were cherry picks, those are some of the toughest most avoided welters out there. Freddie just talks a lot.
freddy did what cotto camp did you know the reason why you say floyd avoided him? he kept him away from certain people until he felt he was ready

cotto wasnt a cherry pick I wish cotto couldv fought at 147 but hes a b class fighter dosent tell me much about pac beside he is an A+ fighter
Margo wasnt a cherry pick he just slow as shit good match making pac just showed he is an A+ fighter by beating another B fighter
clottey how the **** do you even rate this ****ing guy? i dont know shane didnt even want to fight him and he fights everybody **** clottey can we forget that he even faught please?

Hatton I liked because he is rugged and he got up after floyd check hooked him good heart no brain dosent listen to trainer

Oscar they did him so dirty but I guess he knew what the hell he was getting into for %5 of Pacs money for the rest of hsi career so **** it I woulda drained too

theirs issues with all this cherry picking is here but again its not main thing is roach drained everybody and he babied Pac but Pac needed it what if they didnt feed vargas to Tito so soon? what if they didnt feed Ortiz to Madaina? what if they Pac was done that way and fed to Oscar at Oscars weight class you get the same Oscar that fought Floyd Game Over
Starched Him is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:54 PM   #35
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,457
vCash: 500
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Oh so this same idiots who said ODH, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, & Margarito will destroy Pacman now sings a different tune.

Yeah Manny is ducking JMM, fought a shot Barrera and Morales and Diaz was a paper champion.

And Floyd is a GOAT that he has to ask for OSDT to level the playing field right?
And Floyd shows superb boxing skills in the likes of fatso JMM, and grandpa Mosley?

And from time to time this same idiots will pop-out random video showing Manny get knocked down/out when he was at the lower weight with no solid trainer.

what a bunch of imbecile.
CoDer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #36
floyd_g.o.a.t
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,975
vCash: 75
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
Oh so this same idiots who said ODH, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, & Margarito will destroy Pacman now sings a different tune.

Yeah Manny is ducking JMM, fought a shot Barrera and Morales and Diaz was a paper champion.

And Floyd is a GOAT that he has to ask for OSDT to level the playing field right?
And Floyd shows superb boxing skills in the likes of fatso JMM, and grandpa Mosley?

And from time to time this same idiots will pop-out random video showing Manny get knocked down/out when he was at the lower weight with no solid trainer.

what a bunch of imbecile.
After this post im sure we all know who the real Imbecile here is
floyd_g.o.a.t is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #37
arsabs
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,866
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

joy boys should follow what Floyd is doing, go on vacation. your more obsessed with team Pac than their fans are.
arsabs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:00 PM   #38
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,330
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starched Him View Post
Your wrong buddy

they wanted Mosley at 140 and he was going to do it
Roids eats the brain cells apparantly
because he just came off his big win against margo
how you just weigh 147 and gonna cut to 140?
**** that
anyway they declined mosley then
damn that's pretty messed up. I'm glad Mosley didn't do that. mosley has never fought at 140 in his life
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:15 PM   #39
FORMIDABLE
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,335
vCash: 275
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starched Him View Post
what if they Pac was done that way and fed to Oscar at Oscars weight class you get the same Oscar that fought Floyd Game Over

LOL, a small guy with one fight at 135 jumping straight to 154 to face a big jr middleweight? Yeah, that would've been logical. Can't believe Oscar didn't think of that, seeing as he was the promoter and called all the shots to make the fight.

People are choosing to forget Oscar was 150 for Forbes and was planning on fighting at 147 and maybe even lower, as he was looking for a fight with Hatton after the Mayweather rematch. Oscar only had to give up 3lbs, whereas Pac had to go up 2 divisions. Clearly a massive cherry pick. That's why the fight was seen as a mismatch.
FORMIDABLE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #40
Real_Truth
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 500
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

I don't understand...you guys say that Pac is a cherry picker, so that means he's not that good right? So why the **** is Mayweather so scared of the guy? You guys say that Mayweather wants OSDT cuz he doesn't want to get hurt. That's ****ing contradicting you ****ing morons. Pac has shown enough to scare that ***** idol of yours. So the more you play Pac down, the bigger a ***** Mayweather looks.
Real_Truth is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #41
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,330
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by real_truth View Post
i don't understand...you guys say that pac is a cherry picker, so that means he's not that good right? So why the **** is mayweather so scared of the guy? You guys say that mayweather wants osdt cuz he doesn't want to get hurt. That's ****ing contradicting you ****ing morons. Pac has shown enough to scare that ***** idol of yours. So the more you play pac down, the bigger a ***** mayweather looks.
fail
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:31 PM   #42
Real_Truth
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 500
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
fail
The truth normally does to you dumbasses Ducking a cherry picker?! What a ****ing *****!!!

/ thread

Last edited by Real_Truth; 12-24-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Real_Truth is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #43
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,330
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real_Truth View Post
The truth normally does to you dumbasses Ducking a cherry picker?! What a ****ing *****!!!

/ thread
We already gone over the who's ducking who. Floyd wanted the fight, but also wanted the drug testing. To say he proposed the drug testing in an attempt to duck Manny is stupid, because how would he know Manny was such a ***** he can't take a needle plus Timothy Bradley and Marquez said back in December of 2009 that they would make Pacquiao take a drug test also, but I'm assuming they retracted that now since they're fighting so hard not to take it. I know it wasn't Floyd who was avoiding the fight when he offered a 14 day cutoff.
Even if Floyd was ducking Manny, what you said still makes no sense. You can be good and still cherry pick. Floyd doesn't want the test because Manny is too good. Shane sure as hell wasn't too good
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:20 PM   #44
Real_Truth
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 500
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
We already gone over the who's ducking who. Floyd wanted the fight, but also wanted the drug testing. To say he proposed the drug testing in an attempt to duck Manny is stupid, because how would he know Manny was such a ***** he can't take a needle plus Timothy Bradley and Marquez said back in December of 2009 that they would make Pacquiao take a drug test also, but I'm assuming they retracted that now since they're fighting so hard not to take it. I know it wasn't Floyd who was avoiding the fight when he offered a 14 day cutoff.
Even if Floyd was ducking Manny, what you said still makes no sense. You can be good and still cherry pick. Floyd doesn't want the test because Manny is too good. Shane sure as hell wasn't too good
Why does he want to do random drug test on a cherry picker again? I mean Pac only wins by cherry picking, and Floyd would easily kick his ass, why all the hoopla? I mean to stop an easy fight worth $40 ****ing million just because you want to drug test(something he hasn't asked for his whole career) a pushover? Please tell me how that makes sense?
Real_Truth is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:34 PM   #45
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: just down the street and around the corner.
Posts: 5,679
vCash: 1625
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Happy Holidays from the Flomos!

Aren't they a colorful bunch?
Devildoc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013