Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2011, 03:26 AM   #1
JOE COOL
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 641
vCash: 1000
Default Boxing 2011

Really looking forward to the boxing this year there are some great matches out there that can be made and hope they are to get boxing back on the map here .UFC is a new sport but we still have our lovers and with good fights will only strengthen boxing and for our Aussie promoters keep up the good work because its a hard gig.
JOE COOL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 03:32 AM   #2
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE COOL View Post
Really looking forward to the boxing this year there are some great matches out there that can be made and hope they are to get boxing back on the map here .UFC is a new sport but we still have our lovers and with good fights will only strengthen boxing and for our Aussie promoters keep up the good work because its a hard gig.
Agree mate...I'm looking forward as well.

One thing I hope for is the hard core boxing fans support good local cards...it all starts there
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:24 AM   #3
Packo
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 22
vCash: 375
Default Re: Boxing 2011

I'm pretty pumped for the boxing this year.

We've some good up and coming boxers and it's going to be good to see them take on tough boxers!
Packo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:06 AM   #4
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packo View Post
I'm pretty pumped for the boxing this year.

We've some good up and coming boxers and it's going to be good to see them take on tough boxers!
Who do you see as good up and comers?
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:08 AM   #5
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Who do you see as good up and comers?

Michael Bolling if well managed.
Contendo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:35 PM   #6
Packo
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 22
vCash: 375
Default Re: Boxing 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Who do you see as good up and comers?
Will Tomlinson is the pick of the litter in my books, that boy has a lot of skill and has the right people in his corner, would like to see him go far.
Packo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #7
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mundine's undercard
Posts: 2,701
vCash: 500
Default Re: Boxing 2011

Bump.
Bobby Sinn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:43 PM   #8
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: Boxing 2011

The good locals are the guys i am interested in seeing. Will is certainly going well, jamie bogavic I think will have a big year as well as a few of Billy H's boys
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #9
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,049
vCash: 75
Default Re: Boxing 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
The good locals are the guys i am interested in seeing. Will is certainly going well, jamie bogavic I think will have a big year as well as a few of Billy H's boys
what happened to Declan Trainor the Craig Christian trained
Irish guy who beat Jamie in the first round? looking at Boxrec he hasnt fought since.he looked promising.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:32 AM   #10
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mundine's undercard
Posts: 2,701
vCash: 500
Default Re: Boxing 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
what happened to Declan Trainor the Craig Christian trained
Irish guy who beat Jamie in the first round? looking at Boxrec he hasnt fought since.he looked promising.
Last I heard, he'd done a runner..
Bobby Sinn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:04 AM   #11
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Boxing 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
what happened to Declan Trainor the Craig Christian trained
Irish guy who beat Jamie in the first round? looking at Boxrec he hasnt fought since.he looked promising.
Had to go back to Ireland because of family issues.
Really nice lad...maybe we can see him out again here sometime soon.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #12
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,049
vCash: 75
Default Re: Boxing 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Had to go back to Ireland because of family issues.
Really nice lad...maybe we can see him out again here sometime soon.
damn shame.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013