Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2007, 10:04 AM   #46
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,263
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "I'll never lose to a white boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumsfeld
I think Hopkins is merely speaking the truth. Ain't now way he ever loses to no white boy....especially one as overrated as Calzaghe.

Still chasing you for that 6 month avatar bet on JC v. BHops...I'll give you 2/1, too! If JC loses, even if he loses by robbery, I will wear an avatar of your choice for 12 months; if Bhops loses, you will wear an avatar of my choice for 6 months...deal?



Come on, Rummy, step up to the plate...or aren't you half as sure as I am...?
Decebal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:04 AM   #47
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,263
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "I'll never lose to a white boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean
obama said today.

"aint no way i am losing to some white bird from little rock "


george bush when told about the quote said " who the **** is obama ?"
Decebal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:08 AM   #48
diamondDave
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 1,632
vCash: 2025
Default Re: "I'll never lose to a white boy"

This might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard Hopkins say. This ranks right up there with Toney's prediction that there would never be another white heavyweight champion right before the Russians swept the division.

Hopkins is a great fighter but so is Calzaghe. Lacy probably never thought that a white boy would put a beat down on him till it happened, same thing is gonna be true with old man Hopkins if he fights Calzaghe or PAVLIK!
diamondDave is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2007, 10:15 AM   #49
Rumsfeld
Moderator
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Go to the Mushroom Mag!
Posts: 18,735
vCash: 655
Default Re: "I'll never lose to a white boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean
obama said today.

"aint no way i am losing to some white bird from little rock "


george bush when told about the quote said " who the **** is obama ?"
Rumsfeld is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:17 AM   #50
Rumsfeld
Moderator
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Go to the Mushroom Mag!
Posts: 18,735
vCash: 655
Default Re: "I'll never lose to a white boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondDave
This might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard Hopkins say.
He's merely helping build interest in the fight. That move was premeditated. Why else would he make such brilliant remarks at a weight-in where Calzaghe's fans were apt to tune-in?

Hopkins is a genius who shall inevitably bitch-slap Calzaghe.

Rumsfeld is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:19 AM   #51
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,263
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "I'll never lose to a white boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decebal
Still chasing you for that 6 month avatar bet on JC v. BHops...I'll give you 2/1, too! If JC loses, even if he loses by robbery, I will wear an avatar of your choice for 12 months; if Bhops loses, you will wear an avatar of my choice for 6 months...deal?


Come on, Rummy, step up to the plate...or aren't you half as sure as I am...?
Decebal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:20 AM   #52
Olander
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 318
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "I'll never lose to a white boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumsfeld
I think Hopkins is merely speaking the truth. Ain't now way he ever loses to no white boy....especially one as overrated as Calzaghe.

On the Hopkins/Taylor preview show several years ago, Hopkins said something to the effect of "Ain't no way I'm losing to someone from Arkansas!"

Well, he did - twice. Yes, the fights were close, but he lost them both. And then a WHITE BOY beat the guy from Arkansas who beat HIM.
Olander is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:33 AM   #53
gruuby
CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 388
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "I'll never lose to a white boy"

Oh look, Hopkins is talking smack. That's a first. I'll need to get some meth before the fight to keep me awake when these two meet.
gruuby is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013