Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 03-20-2011, 09:18 AM   #16
latineg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jon Jones: I'm Alistair Overeem with better wrestling, better jiu-jitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Il let MMA Junkie know that they need to close up shop.
Ignore lists perform a wonderful job. Every once in a blue moon i click on one of your bullshit posts just in case you have something of worth to add to a thread.... Alas nothing changes.... Same meat different gravy.
yes you have the power to DENY me by IGNORING me because you get discomforted by what i replied. However why REPLY to me first while threatening this? Feeling THREATENED that you have to CONTROL yourself not to read my posts? Why not use your mental ability and simply dont read them?

Here is the thing, you cant FACE the TRUTH that you made a stupid post. WHY am i so CONFIDENT and BELIEVE in myself without question?

Read your POST for yourself. You state that Shogun iced two guys both longer than him and more SEASONED strikers and that it mattered little when matched with Shoguns intensity. Then you state that the champ hasnt lost much of that INTENSITY. Then right after you state that it looks like Jones really believes all the smoke blown up his ass. Tell me scularuntings, how is it that you didnt make a horse's arse out of yourself with this THREAD ?

Also what the hell is MMA Junkie, actually nevermind, what does it have to do with ANYTHING ? Thats right it helped you protect your mind from the TRUTH.

I hope for your sake you protected yourself by putting me on your IGNORE list because this gravey is going to be too spicy for your sensitive taste.

If not just admit you made a horse's arse out of yourself and move on no big deal. Doesnt mean you dont make great posts othertimes.
latineg is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #17
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Default Re: Jon Jones: I'm Alistair Overeem with better wrestling, better jiu-jitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by latineg View Post
yes you have the power to DENY me by IGNORING me because you get discomforted by what i replied. However why REPLY to me first while threatening this? Feeling THREATENED that you have to CONTROL yourself not to read my posts? Why not use your mental ability and simply dont read them?

Here is the thing, you cant FACE the TRUTH that you made a stupid post. WHY am i so CONFIDENT and BELIEVE in myself without question?

Read your POST for yourself. You state that Shogun iced two guys both longer than him and more SEASONED strikers and that it mattered little when matched with Shoguns intensity. Then you state that the champ hasnt lost much of that INTENSITY. Then right after you state that it looks like Jones really believes all the smoke blown up his ass. Tell me scularuntings, how is it that you didnt make a horse's arse out of yourself with this THREAD ?

Also what the hell is MMA Junkie, actually nevermind, what does it have to do with ANYTHING ? Thats right it helped you protect your mind from the TRUTH.

I hope for your sake you protected yourself by putting me on your IGNORE list because this gravey is going to be too spicy for your sensitive taste.

If not just admit you made a horse's arse out of yourself and move on no big deal. Doesnt mean you dont make great posts othertimes.
You mean you don't know what MMA Junkie is? You're such an MMA scribe and scholar yet you don't even know about one of the best sources on the web for MMA fans?!?!?
And no i don't require protection from your vast intellect. I just can't be bothered 99% of the time to read your usual opinionated drivel. Face it bub you suck as a poster. Who cares what subjective bullshit you manage to derive from any of my posts. The reality is i couldn't care less. So if you think that makes me a horses arse that's fine by me.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #18
Tuffnutz
ESB 2002 Club
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by demzor View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Some people refuse to acknowledge the game has changed.

Jones treated Shogun like he has treated the rest of his victims. Like a child.

Keep hyping up the biggest sham of a "champion" in mma, Alistair Overeem.

Ignore the guys who are changing the game
That's probably the best left hook to the body I've ever seen n MMA.

I think 205 has found it's GSP and Silva.
Tuffnutz is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #19
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffnutz View Post
That's probably the best left hook to the body I've ever seen n MMA.

I think 205 has found it's GSP and Silva.
Absolutely. Its not a punch you see often if at all in MMA. But Jones was bang on the money there. The guy shows ALOT of variation and is so adaptable versatile and inventive on the fly. He reminds me alot of Sakuraba in that respect.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum