Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 03-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #16
sugarngold
RIDDUM
East Side Guru

vCash: 157
Default Re: Rashad Evans is the best MMA fighter (at least at 205 and Heavyweight)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
WTF does that make Lyoto Machida ?
sugarngold is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #17
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rashad Evans is the best MMA fighter (at least at 205 and Heavyweight)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareofDawg View Post
Somebody please ban this fool

You are obviously just trolling to stir up unnecessary debate.
nah, don't ban em. He amuses me
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2011, 07:34 PM   #18
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

while i dont agree with mike i am over the rashad hate. the guy is quality.
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #19
Popkins
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
Yeah. Rashad Evans is going to win back his UFC LHW Title easily. I said this for a long time since he lost that title to Lyoto Machida. Many thought that Machida was unstoppable, but he got KOed by Shogun.

Jon Jones is a great fighter and I think he'd be a great champion, but he's fighting Rashad Evans next. Rashad is going to win back his title.

I said many times that Rashad Evans could beat Fedor Emelianenko when Fedor seemed to be unstoppable. But Fedor just lost 2 straight fights. So Rashad fighting Fedor now wouldn't be an exciting fight. But still, Rashad Evans could beat any top Heavweight fighter easily. He would take that UFC HW title from Cain Valasquez.
I think this guy is doing an impression of some moron who used to post here a while back, a guy with a Japanese name who wrote in bold red letters and was obsessed with Rashad Evans. I don't think this is serious at all.
Popkins is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #20
rekcutnevets
Black Sash
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popkins View Post
I think this guy is doing an impression of some moron who used to post here a while back, a guy with a Japanese name who wrote in bold red letters and was obsessed with Rashad Evans. I don't think this is serious at all.
It's the same poster. The other identity was assumed after making an incorrect prediction. A prediction that the poster vowed to stop posting for a year if incorrect.

I apologize if that is a confusing read, but I'm drunk.
rekcutnevets is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #21
Spunik
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Mike W has a black belt in tai suck ****.....
Spunik is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #22
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
Yeah. Rashad Evans is going to win back his UFC LHW Title easily. I said this for a long time since he lost that title to Lyoto Machida. Many thought that Machida was unstoppable, but he got KOed by Shogun.

Jon Jones is a great fighter and I think he'd be a great champion, but he's fighting Rashad Evans next. Rashad is going to win back his title.

I said many times that Rashad Evans could beat Fedor Emelianenko when Fedor seemed to be unstoppable. But Fedor just lost 2 straight fights. So Rashad fighting Fedor now wouldn't be an exciting fight. But still, Rashad Evans could beat any top Heavweight fighter easily. He would take that UFC HW title from Cain Valasquez.
I need some of that shit you're smoking
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #23
RJJ's Jab
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1185

I know this is a Troll job but I didn't like Rashad at first (KTFO of Chuck didn't help) and would be the first one to write him off but he always seems to prove me wrong I thought Chuck and Forrest would beat him and he dramatically stopped both.

He has grown on me I can see him giving Jones huge problems Rashad has good head movement and great take-downs not forgetting is very athletic and explosive (sorry I went a bit on ya Goldberg there )

This is easily Jones biggest task yet the key factor could be how he handles the pressure GSP failed miserably against Serra I don't think it is inconceivable Evans beats Jones.
RJJ's Jab is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum