Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 04-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #16
Tuaman
Return Of The Terminator
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Lennox Lewis On MadTV

I had no idea Lennox was so hot tempered. He seems so chill and laid back. He even took it remotely well when he got screwed over in the first fight with Evander Holyfield. He was certainly upset, but he didn't flip out the way that most other people would have. Emmanuel Steward did most of the cursing for him! lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5953iPbkjc[/ame]
Tuaman is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #17
smoketh thou

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaNasakki View Post
Lennox is a shy dude, even behind close doors.

But believe it or not, a real violent guy. Long fuse, but if you made him angry, he'd try to **** you up.

I do love the man, though. He's been nothing but nice and cordial to me for years and years every time I run into him, when he had no reason to remember who I was at all.
really??? get out of town. never would have guessed that thanks for your words of wisdom
Old 04-02-2011, 02:18 AM   #18
MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuaman View Post
I had no idea Lennox was so hot tempered. He seems so chill and laid back. He even took it remotely well when he got screwed over in the first fight with Evander Holyfield. He was certainly upset, but he didn't flip out the way that most other people would have. Emmanuel Steward did most of the cursing for him! lol.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Its awkward as hell, but I think there is a clip of Bowe stepping to Lewis after Lennox calls him out after a fight. Lennox gets ready to go, right then and there.

If a sparring partner was getting too rough with elbows and low blows, Lennox would get MEAN. He had his own arsenal of old school tricks, and as the employer, he got to use as many of them as he wanted if you pissed him off.

Not saying he was Mike Tysonesque, or anything. He just had a very hard streak underneath the gentleman exterior. Very, very much a fighting man. Dude could scrap.

Watch the Klitschko fight, really. Utterly outboxed by a fresher foe, Lennox dispenses with the finer points of the sweet science after the 3rd and decides to try to knock Vitali's head off.
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2011, 06:36 AM   #19
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Lennox was hard. as. ****.

Magna.Nasakki....who are you bro'? You say you fought Lennox?
Flea Man is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum