Old 03-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #16
marciano1952
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tyson fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
Tell me who definatley beats him with the same number of fights right now...........

theres your answer
Robert Helenius, and Kubrat Pulav
marciano1952 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2011, 11:52 PM   #17
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

vCash: 500

we just fought zack page and beat him and he made fury look awful now my fighter is 11 and 0 and i bet we would k o fury he isnt smart enough to run and survive and just plain to slow and clumnsy
MR AMERICA is offline  Top
Old 03-17-2011, 02:44 AM   #18
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

If Fury looks good in his fight with Chisora, it will tell something.
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #19
bigboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR AMERICA View Post
mr earl i have a fighter thats is ten and 0 and we would fight him and beat him i am sure by k/o
tyson wil fite im e needs fite for 16 april 8 -10 rns . speke to hennessy sport. i am phill fury. cuzin.
bigboy is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2011, 09:11 AM   #20
bigboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macinger View Post
Fury is a good boxer, a young heavyweight, he has time to improve, but if he want's to be a reality in world boxing, first, he should fight with all good british boxers in his weight: David Price, Tom Dallas, Richard Towers, Sam ***ton...and also Chisora. Then he sould fight with european hopes, like Helenius, before he can get a chance for a European title. If he choose american way, he could get a world chance earlier, but with no options, i think.
they wont fite
bigboy is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #21
bigboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
we just fought zack page and beat him and he made fury look awful now my fighter is 11 and 0 and i bet we would k o fury he isnt smart enough to run and survive and just plain to slow and clumnsy
tyson fury hear i will fight mr show time any time i.m looking for an opponent 16 manchester uk its on boxoffice on kahn bill its there for the takeing if u want it you can contact hennassy sports via email at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if not on kahn bill then maybe in us on shobox next genaration to undefeted young heavyweyghts please contact make a great fight. tyson
bigboy is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #22
dandeman2006

Quote:

Fred Allen? The guy hasnt fought outside of Texas yet......if you think he's as good as you say he is, get him a working visa, and get him a flight over here, Tyson Fury has a nice spot on PPV for him.

Infact sack that, I've just looked at that bums record. It was like playing a game of spot the judge, the same names appear on every decision win!

You dont deserve the chance to fight Fury....EVER
dandeman2006 is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #23
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
tyson fury hear i will fight mr show time any time i.m looking for an opponent 16 manchester uk its on boxoffice on kahn bill its there for the takeing if u want it you can contact hennassy sports via email at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if not on kahn bill then maybe in us on shobox next genaration to undefeted young heavyweyghts please contact make a great fight. tyson
Look foward to seeing you in action soon big fella, hopefully you get Chisora soon if he doesnt run!

Ive watched all your pro fights & I'm a big fan

What happened with the Buncey radio show the other week?
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #24
MrAwesome
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

If Fury can pull it off against Chisora, he surley could be mentioned in title condenstion breathes couldnt he?
MrAwesome is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #25
Nosbor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

He thinks way to highly of himself. There is a youtube video where he rants about how lousy he thinks the Klitschko's are. Then goes on and on about how he is the future and the best talker since Ali. Honestly; He presents himself as a big, ugly, clumsy, dumb f#CK with delusions of grandeur.

What he shows in the ring is a far cry from what he passes himself off to be.

I cannot begrudge anyone who fights for a livng and genuinely works hard to improve but when they talk **** and misrepresent their current and potential abilities, it makes my more than a little sick. FFS just shut up, train hard and sell yourself with your in ring performances.
Nosbor is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2011, 12:36 AM   #26
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
tyson wil fite im e needs fite for 16 april 8 -10 rns . speke to hennessy sport. i am phill fury. cuzin.
mr big boy or tyson the visa is not the problem we were offered to fight you all in canada we said no come to america any where in the us and you have yourself a fight we just want a fair shot i have to fighter that we are around went over seas and lost by decision even though you can see the tape and it shows clearly they won felix cora and chris henry and b hop got jipped in canada same card we were offered to fight tyson on come to the U S AND YOU HAVE A FIGHT WE CAN MAKE THE FIGHT ANY TIME IN AMERICA( NOW DO WE HAVE A FIGHT OR WE GONNA RATTLE AND BLUFF AND NOT FIGHT THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME BUT DONT WASTE MINE
Old 04-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #27
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandeman2006 View Post
Fred Allen? The guy hasnt fought outside of Texas yet......if you think he's as good as you say he is, get him a working visa, and get him a flight over here, Tyson Fury has a nice spot on PPV for him.

Infact sack that, I've just looked at that bums record. It was like playing a game of spot the judge, the same names appear on every decision win!

You dont deserve the chance to fight Fury....EVER
MR DANDE TYSON IS NOT **** LOOK AT HIS BUILD NO MUSCLE TONE OR RYTHM SORRY SLOW CLUMSY D CLASS FIGHTER WAITING TO MAKE A PAY DAY SET THE FIGHT AND WE SHALL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM HOW ABOUT A 2 FOR 1 HE FIGHTS SHOWTYME AND I FIGHT YOU I AM NOT JUST A SHOWTYME FAN I AM HIS DAD AND TRAINER NOW DO WE HAVE A DATE OR WE GONNA ACT HARD BEHIND A KEY BOARD SCREEN AN MOUSE
Old 04-03-2011, 02:51 AM   #28
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

If he beats Chisora he will shoot up in the rankings. I have to give him credit for taking such a fight.
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #29
dandeman2006

Quote:
MR DANDE TYSON IS NOT **** LOOK AT HIS BUILD NO MUSCLE TONE OR RYTHM SORRY SLOW CLUMSY D CLASS FIGHTER WAITING TO MAKE A PAY DAY SET THE FIGHT AND WE SHALL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM HOW ABOUT A 2 FOR 1 HE FIGHTS SHOWTYME AND I FIGHT YOU I AM NOT JUST A SHOWTYME FAN I AM HIS DAD AND TRAINER NOW DO WE HAVE A DATE OR WE GONNA ACT HARD BEHIND A KEY BOARD SCREEN AN MOUSE

You must clearly be hiding behind your keyboard as I dont have a frigging clue what your on about son.

You obviously have some issues as you've been given an email address to book your son a fight, email it, get it sorted, then run your mouth off about whoever you want. Otherwise stop using Fury's name to get your sons name out there.

As for us fighting. Grow up you sad *******.
dandeman2006 is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #30
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandeman2006 View Post
You must clearly be hiding behind your keyboard as I dont have a frigging clue what your on about son.

You obviously have some issues as you've been given an email address to book your son a fight, email it, get it sorted, then run your mouth off about whoever you want. Otherwise stop using Fury's name to get your sons name out there.

As for us fighting. Grow up you sad *******.
we shall contact the email address cowardly fan and we do not have to use tyson name to get ours out there we just want to shut him up bring him
back to reality and my offer still stands BRAVE FAN YOU AND I ON THE SAME NIGHT remember my offer 2 for 1 do we have an date I GUESS I AM NOT MR AMERICA NOW EVERYONE I AM THE ( *******) THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU MR DANDE IS THAT I AM SERIOUS I WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF YOU THE SAME NIGHT IF YOU GET IN THE RING WITH ME

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum