Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 11-29-2007, 11:24 AM   #31
dwilson

vCash:
Default Re: Boxing coach Ko`s former UFC champ Don Frye in streetfight

I heard about this story and Sunny sucker punched Frye and then then ran when it was going to get serious.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2007, 10:09 PM   #32
sugarngold
RIDDUM
East Side Guru

vCash: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR
Uhh... I don't recall seeing the begining of the fight in that video either. Seems obvious to me that the video started DURING the fight. We can't see what happened when the fight actually started. Obviously the Sonny could have sucker punched him, which caused the man with the camera to grab it, and start filming what kicked off from there. Very possible, and that video doesn't show us one way or the other. For all we know, Frye could have landed a Crane Kick from Karate Kid 5 seconds before or after. That video is awful, and only shows a few seconds of that scuffle. They actually fought twice, and there are all different reports about what actually happened during the entire fights. However, most of them include the fact that it was all kicked off by a sucker punch from Sonny after Don Frye told him to shut his mouth for bad mouthing Pro Wrestlers.
Am I the only person that appreciates the fact that Don Frye has an out of ring rivalry? I hope somebody films the rubber match!
sugarngold is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2007, 10:33 PM   #33
sugarngold
RIDDUM
East Side Guru

vCash: 157

That was a great combination of punches! After watching that video, it is clear that although everyone is yelling "he's out" in reference to Don Frye, Frye in reality had a hold of Sonny's leg at the time of the err. . . stoppage. Frye was no doubt trying to hook in a single leg takedown. They should have let it go for a few more moments!
sugarngold is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum