Old 04-04-2011, 08:52 AM   #32
bigboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Tyson fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR AMERICA View Post
we shall contact the email address cowardly fan and we do not have to use tyson name to get ours out there we just want to shut him up bring him
back to reality and my offer still stands BRAVE FAN YOU AND I ON THE SAME NIGHT remember my offer 2 for 1 do we have an date I GUESS I AM NOT MR AMERICA NOW EVERYONE I AM THE ( BASTARD) THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU MR DANDE IS THAT I AM SERIOUS I WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF YOU THE SAME NIGHT IF YOU GET IN THE RING WITH ME
rite, tyson is fitin 16 manchester uk. so may 20-28 or so is ok new york wud be gud thow we hav a lot of relatifs in fort worth so maybe ther, tork to hennessy fits ar needed badly. thanks for bein game to fite it maks a change in tysons cays,
bigboy is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #33
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
rite, tyson is fitin 16 manchester uk. so may 20-28 or so is ok new york wud be gud thow we hav a lot of relatifs in fort worth so maybe ther, tork to hennessy fits ar needed badly. thanks for bein game to fite it maks a change in tysons cays,
ok we will contact them we are also fighting may 13 after that we shall contact hennessy looking forward to matching up thank mr big
MR AMERICA is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2011, 08:22 AM   #34
bigboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
ok we will contact them we are also fighting may 13 after that we shall contact hennessy looking forward to matching up thank mr big
see yew soon .
bigboy is offline  Top
Old 04-05-2011, 10:43 PM   #35
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
see yew soon .
looking forward to it mr big and good luck to you all with the fight
Old 04-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #36
tony mush
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2863

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKKF7UjOqgI[/ame]
this clown tyson would leave him slabberin'
tony mush is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2011, 09:55 PM   #37
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony mush View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
this clown tyson would leave him slabberin'
THANK YOU WE SHALL SEE HOPE YOU ARE SITTING FRONT ROWE BETTER YET BE A GUEST OF MINE BEER IS ON ME
Old 04-07-2011, 03:35 AM   #38
Evil Rick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
MR DANDE TYSON IS NOT SHIT LOOK AT HIS BUILD NO MUSCLE TONE OR RYTHM SORRY SLOW CLUMSY D CLASS FIGHTER WAITING TO MAKE A PAY DAY SET THE FIGHT AND WE SHALL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM HOW ABOUT A 2 FOR 1 HE FIGHTS SHOWTYME AND I FIGHT YOU I AM NOT JUST A SHOWTYME FAN I AM HIS DAD AND TRAINER NOW DO WE HAVE A DATE OR WE GONNA ACT HARD BEHIND A KEY BOARD SCREEN AN MOUSE
Is your fighter as classless as you? You make big Phil look like a well to do gentlemen. ****ing idiot, talking trash to some fan and then speaking out the other side of your face all "thanks a lot" when the Fury's take the time to respond. Hope your fighter does fight now and gets smashed into the ground for having such a dick head trainer/manager/promoter/dad.
Evil Rick is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #39
tony mush
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2863

Quote:
THANK YOU WE SHALL SEE HOPE YOU ARE SITTING FRONT ROWE BETTER YET BE A GUEST OF MINE BEER IS ON ME
dya want my email adress because if it happens ill take ye up on the offer no bother
tony mush is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #40
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Is your fighter as classless as you? You make big Phil look like a well to do gentlemen. ****ing idiot, talking trash to some fan and then speaking out the other side of your face all "thanks a lot" when the Fury's take the time to respond. Hope your fighter does fight now and gets smashed into the ground for having such a dick head trainer/manager/promoter/dad.
SORRY I HAVE MADE YOU UPSET MS RICK READ YOUR OWN TEXT BEFORE YOU START POINTING FINGERS I HAVE LIVED A NUMBER OF YEARS WITH OUT KNOWING YOU AND HAVE DONE JUST FINE AND AS FOR LOOSING I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD A BIG IMPACT ON I AND MY FIGHTERS SUCCESS EVERYONE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND A FIRST RATE HATER IT MAKES WINNERS DRIVE HARDER JUST TO SEE YOUR REACTION WHEN THEY WIN HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANY THING ON A PRO LEVEL EXCEPT BEING A PROFESSIONAL HATER AND YOU COULD TAKE THE OFFER OF 2 FOR 1 MISS RICK
Old 04-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #41
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony mush View Post
dya want my email adress because if it happens ill take ye up on the offer no bother
yes sr mr tony
Old 04-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #42
fistycuffs
Journeyman

MHO:

Tyson Fury is the real deal, and will have a good career, but not until several years (and one or two defeats) down the road.

-I want him to face Chisora very,very badly.
fistycuffs is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2011, 11:52 PM   #43
MR AMERICA
Journeyman

Mr fury i see your fight with rahman fell thru
Old 04-08-2011, 03:47 AM   #44
Evil Rick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
SORRY I HAVE MADE YOU UPSET MS RICK READ YOUR OWN TEXT BEFORE YOU START POINTING FINGERS I HAVE LIVED A NUMBER OF YEARS WITH OUT KNOWING YOU AND HAVE DONE JUST FINE AND AS FOR LOOSING I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD A BIG IMPACT ON I AND MY FIGHTERS SUCCESS EVERYONE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND A FIRST RATE HATER IT MAKES WINNERS DRIVE HARDER JUST TO SEE YOUR REACTION WHEN THEY WIN HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANY THING ON A PRO LEVEL EXCEPT BEING A PROFESSIONAL HATER AND YOU COULD TAKE THE OFFER OF 2 FOR 1 MISS RICK
Fly me out to the states and I'll knock your old ass out joker and you call me out for living behind my fingers. Very easy to challenge a Brit across the internet to a fight you idiot. As I said before, I have no hate for your fighter, just you for being such a classless prick and for that reason I hope your boy gets stood on his head. And just for the record what have YOU done? Except live through your lad.

Oh and well done on addressing precisely none of my points and proving them without doubt you dull tosser, oh and don't be afraid to press that button again next to your A key after you start a sentence.
Evil Rick is offline  Top
Old 04-08-2011, 04:09 AM   #45
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Tyson Fury is for real, no doubt about it. I think he should fight Wilder next!
Farmboxer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum