boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 441
Default I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Mayhem wouldn't play into Nick's little in cage mind games. His striking is precise, his Muay Thai is great and his Brazilian Jujitsu is on par with Diaz. Do I even need to mention his submission defense? Nick would be confused and probably ****ed with Mayhem taunting him at every whim
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
J_Roth
VRWC Hybrid Beaner
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Being superior to you is only the start
Posts: 1,496
vCash: 2000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Mayhem ko1 or 2 but a Mayhem sub would rule.
J_Roth is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #3
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 441
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

It'd be awesome if Mayhem made the "homie" tap out. I'd go ****in insane!
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:35 AM   #4
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 18,267
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Diaz is such a fighter but I don't understand why he isn't taking this fight. He is on tape saying he would fight anyone at 185 but then he won't fight Miller despite there being a rivalry!
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #5
whuiron1
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Posts: 361
vCash: 432
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy99 View Post
It'd be awesome if Mayhem made the "homie" tap out. I'd go ****in insane!

i dont think diaz would tap
whuiron1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:20 AM   #6
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: dunno..where am i???
Posts: 3,157
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
Diaz is such a fighter but I don't understand why he isn't taking this fight. He is on tape saying he would fight anyone at 185 but then he won't fight Miller despite there being a rivalry!

yes its very strange.
i truly dont believe diaz is scared but i cant for the life of me think why he is reluctant. my only guess would be that hes knows mayhem is dangerous and wont concede the weight because it will advantage mayhem more than it will him.
rusty nails is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #7
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 18,267
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
yes its very strange.
i truly dont believe diaz is scared but i cant for the life of me think why he is reluctant. my only guess would be that hes knows mayhem is dangerous and wont concede the weight because it will advantage mayhem more than it will him.
even then diaz strikes me as the guy who likes to fight guys at what they are good at and he isn't about being a body beautiful steorid induced beach body. he is just all fighter but something is definitely up.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #8
james4210
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brighton UK
Posts: 461
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
Diaz is such a fighter but I don't understand why he isn't taking this fight. He is on tape saying he would fight anyone at 185 but then he won't fight Miller despite there being a rivalry!

I suspect that they both secretly like or least respect each other too much. Just think about it, they are both charismatic crazy *******s, apart from the **** that went down, they might otherwise be best buddies . we all know Diaz will fight absolutely anyone except his friends.
james4210 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:10 PM   #9
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 366
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by james4210 View Post
I suspect that they both secretly like or least respect each other too much. Just think about it, they are both charismatic crazy *******s, apart from the **** that went down, they might otherwise be best buddies . we all know Diaz will fight absolutely anyone except his friends.
What the hell? Diaz can barely speak how the hell is he charismatic?
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:17 PM   #10
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Mayhem is a bum always has been a bum! My boy nick would knock mayhem out, who has mayhem ever beat? old man sakuraba thats it. he's lost to all of ufcs average guys besides gsp and shields. He's also lost to frank trigg, chael sonnen and tim kennedy none of which have amazing striking. Nick has better cardio, and better jujitsu.
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:18 PM   #11
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 441
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

I definitely don't think Mayhem wants to be friends with little Nicky. I just think Diaz knows everything he can do Mayhem can do... and do alot of stuff better like Muay Thai and wrestling for instance. He calls out everyone at 185 yet wont meet Mayhem at 182??
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #12
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 441
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
Mayhem is a bum always has been a bum! My boy nick would knock mayhem out, who has mayhem ever beat? old man sakuraba thats it. he's lost to all of ufcs average guys besides gsp and shields. He's also lost to frank trigg, chael sonnen and tim kennedy none of which have amazing striking. Nick has better cardio, and better jujitsu.
Sean Sherk, Joe Riggs, Diego Sanchez, Jeremy Jackson, Karo Parisyan ring a bell? Oh and he holds a TKO loss to K.J. Noons. Yet you call Mayhem a bum? He was an extra 10 seconds away from submitting ya boys boyfriend Jake Shields before he was hugged for 5 rounds. Also lets see Nick escape from Jacare time after time again like Mayhem did before you say his jujitsu is better.
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:36 PM   #13
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy99 View Post
Sean Sherk, Joe Riggs, Diego Sanchez, Jeremy Jackson, Karo Parisyan ring a bell? Oh and he holds a TKO loss to K.J. Noons. Yet you call Mayhem a bum? He was an extra 10 seconds away from submitting ya boys boyfriend Jake Shields before he was hugged for 5 rounds. Also lets see Nick escape from Jacare time after time again like Mayhem did before you say his jujitsu is better.
Bro why are you acting like a zuffa zombie? dude mayhem has a pink **** stain in his hair and cries after he lost to shields!!! my boy nick gets out wrestled and loses to people who take nandrolone bro who has mayhem beat? wow who cares if he can escape from jacare thats like saying stupid **** like gsp doesnt have a french accent jacare is good shields is fgood therefore mayhem cant beat either and thats why mayhem is a bum just go do bully beatdown u mayhem lover!!!! COME AT ME BRO 209 CESAR GRACIE!!!!
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #14
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 441
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Nick? Is that you?
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #15
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy99 View Post
Nick? Is that you?
yea man wats up ariel helwani!!!
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015