Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2011, 07:49 PM   #16
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
Bro why are you acting like a zuffa zombie? dude mayhem has a pink shit stain in his hair and cries after he lost to shields!!! my boy nick gets out wrestled and loses to people who take nandrolone bro who has mayhem beat? wow who cares if he can escape from jacare thats like saying stupid shit like gsp doesnt have a french accent jacare is good shields is fgood therefore mayhem cant beat either and thats why mayhem is a bum just go do bully beatdown u mayhem lover!!!! COME AT ME BRO 209 CESAR GRACIE!!!!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Trust me, you'll love it there...bro
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #17
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Trust me, you'll love it there...bro
HAHAHAHA dry bro u guys are being haters man give nick some gratitude why do you guys like mayhem so much hes a complete RETARD and his jokes arent funny.
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #18
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Ive not said a bad word about your son Mr Diaz, you've raise two fine young men. I just thing Mayhem is too big for Nick and is as good in the stand up and on the ground as your oldest son, and considering the size advantage there's a reason why Nick is reluctant to take this fight
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 441
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Once again Stoo I agree.
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #20
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Ive not said a bad word about your son Mr Diaz, you've raise two fine young men. I just thing Mayhem is too big for Nick and is as good in the stand up and on the ground as your oldest son, and considering the size advantage there's a reason why Nick is reluctant to take this fight
HAHA cut the bs bro, yea mayhem's muay thai is good, however diaz on the ground poses more problems for mayhem, than mayhem for nick. plus mayhem has been rocked when he fought jacare, gsp, and frank trigg. nick has only been rocked by gomi who in pride was the best lightweight striker in the world, nick diaz in his last fight against daley also showed that he's got mean heart and didnt get rocked he just slipped.
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #21
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
HAHA cut the bs bro, yea mayhem's muay thai is good, however diaz on the ground poses more problems for mayhem, than mayhem for nick. plus mayhem has been rocked when he fought jacare, gsp, and frank trigg. nick has only been rocked by gomi who in pride was the best lightweight striker in the world, nick diaz in his last fight against daley also showed that he's got mean heart and didnt get rocked he just slipped.
That's true except for the slipped part, he obviously got rocked. No shame in that, Daley is probably the hardest puncher at WW
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:07 PM   #22
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
That's true except for the slipped part, he obviously got rocked. No shame in that, Daley is probably the hardest puncher at WW
haha yea pose a question do you think mayhem hits harder than daley?
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:14 PM   #23
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
haha yea pose a question do you think mayhem hits harder than daley?
No, he has more tools in arsenal imo. Decent muay thai and at his best his quite patient and uses it reasonably well to dictate the range of stand up exchanges. Nicks chin got him through that fight, because once Daleys left hook didnt do the usual job of ktfo an opponent the guy doesnt have a plan B to fall back on

Power isnt everything and Mayhem is more well rounded than Daley.
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #24
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 441
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Not to mention Mayhem has top notch Brazilian Jujitsu and is the hardest fighter to submit I've ever seen. But Stoo, I think his Muay Thai is a notch better than good bro.
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #25
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Dont be da hater Anarchiy, Miller is my boy
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:09 PM   #26
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 441
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Him and the UFC were made for each other. Miller vs. Bisping anyone?
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:17 AM   #27
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,713
vCash: 847
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
HAHA cut the bs bro, yea mayhem's muay thai is good, however diaz on the ground poses more problems for mayhem, than mayhem for nick. plus mayhem has been rocked when he fought jacare, gsp, and frank trigg. nick has only been rocked by gomi who in pride was the best lightweight striker in the world, nick diaz in his last fight against daley also showed that he's got mean heart and didnt get rocked he just slipped.
Nick is one of my favorite fighters, but...

Gomi dropped him
Jeremy Jackson dropped him
Daley dropped him
Noons dropped him
Zaromskis dropped him
Rob_Floyd is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:35 AM   #28
Amrn4s
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 356
vCash: 500
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

No doubt. Mayhem all day!
Amrn4s is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #29
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 18,269
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Diaz is known for having a granite chin but I don't think he does. I think he has a good chin and a great heart. He might get hurt but he acts like it is a fight and someones got to be finished.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #30
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: At The ESB VIP Table!
Posts: 12,845
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I STILL think Mayhem would whip Diaz's ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
HAHA cut the bs bro, yea mayhem's muay thai is good, however diaz on the ground poses more problems for mayhem, than mayhem for nick. plus mayhem has been rocked when he fought jacare, gsp, and frank trigg. nick has only been rocked by gomi who in pride was the best lightweight striker in the world, nick diaz in his last fight against daley also showed that he's got mean heart and didnt get rocked he just slipped.
Yeah but even a prime Gomi, is not as good as the strikers now. GSP is now, lightyears ahead of Gomi was then. So is BJ Penn. Alves too. Your argument serves very little purpose. It proves nothing.
BewareofDawg is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013