TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Danny Green Muay Thai fight - rare footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Green was 19 in that fight.

Eight years later at the 2000 Olympics he was competing as a light-heavy (81kgs).

Ty, you're quick to put up Green's effort in a Muay Thai state title fight. Why don't you put up your effort in Cessnock '99 for all to see?
So whats that got to do with the price of eggs in china? I was 62kg when i was 16 yrs old, 12 years later i am able to come down from 85kg and make weight in the ABA state titles coming in at 64kg. My point is Danny Green is not a natural LHW, why do you think he got his ass handed to him in the OlympicsAnd as ive told you a heap of times now JB, i will put that footage up as soon as you put one of your fights up you Coward bullsht artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner View Post
He was no where near 20 you ****head! I was actually there. His opponent had been in training camp in Thailand (not sure how many fights) and this was Dannys second (and last) Muay Thai fight.

I guess its still about 100 losses less than you
I think 19 is near 20, or are you calling JB a liar? Personally i think your talking out of DannyGreens asshole here Shiner because it was a WA title, who the fark fights for a title in their 2nd Muay Thai fight? and i dont give a sht if his opponent climbed the empire state building, just because he trained better, got better sparring and did his homework doesnt diminish what he did to Danny because Danny could have done the very same, the fact he chose not to only highlights how much of an idiot the guy is and the footage is evident of that, he is a disgraceful kickboxer, no wonder he gave it up.

And Grappling 8 yrs before he went into the Olympics wouldnt have done him much help, didnt help him much with Mundine, Beyer or in the Olympics when he was stoped by a russian who broke Dannys nose (Alexander Lebziak). Danny was also groomed for the Olympics as he had won a scholarship at the AIS which aimed to get him into the 1998 Commonwealth games and the Olympic games.

Last edited by TCboxa; 04-17-2011 at 10:12 PM.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #18
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

So whats that got to do with the price of eggs in china? I was 62kg when i was a 16 yrs old dckhead, 12 years later

Ty you should put a commar in between old and dckhead as people may read that as you were a dckhead when you were 16
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2011, 10:12 PM   #19
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

fixed, thx ced lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2011, 10:44 PM   #20
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
So whats that got to do with the price of eggs in china? I was 62kg when i was 16 yrs old, 12 years later i am able to come down from 85kg and make weight in the ABA state titles coming in at 64kg. My point is Danny Green is not a natural LHW, why do you think he got his ass handed to him in the OlympicsAnd as ive told you a heap of times now JB, i will put that footage up as soon as you put one of your fights up you Coward bullsht artist

I think 19 is near 20, or are you calling JB a liar? Personally i think your talking out of DannyGreens asshole here Shiner because it was a WA title, who the fark fights for a title in their 2nd Muay Thai fight? and i dont give a sht if his opponent climbed the empire state building, just because he trained better, got better sparring and did his homework doesnt diminish what he did to Danny because Danny could have done the very same, the fact he chose not to only highlights how much of an idiot the guy is and the footage is evident of that, he is a disgraceful kickboxer, no wonder he gave it up.

And Grappling 8 yrs before he went into the Olympics wouldnt have done him much help, didnt help him much with Mundine, Beyer or in the Olympics when he was stoped by a russian who broke Dannys nose (Alexander Lebziak). Danny was also groomed for the Olympics as he had won a scholarship at the AIS which aimed to get him into the 1998 Commonwealth games and the Olympic games.
was beaten in the olympics because he had a broken hand , he actually dropped the eventual gold medallist if you havent seen the fight, and the fight was stopped as a result of him being unable to punch with his right hand rendering it ineffective. so your basing kickboxing ability on one fight? ive seen one of your fights and your a terrible boxer , no wonder you didnt go pro . and how is this extremely rare footage? its been on youtube for the past few years, im not sure if you realise how much of an imbecile you make yourself look to be by digging up these pointless threads , trying to discredit people who have achieved so much more than you
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2011, 10:56 PM   #21
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

It's unfortunate your growth had stunted by the time you were a 16 yo and goes a long way to explaining the mental imbalances you display here. No wonder you're like a prepubescent girl in shorts.

If I had the option of getting my ass handed to me in the Olympics in 2000 or in Cessnock in 1999 I know which one I'd choose. Green gave up on kickboxing at 19 to go on and become an Olympian and world champ. Good decision. You, on the other hand, couldn't even win a state title after how many attempts and still carry on as if you've achieved something.

And dickhead, you said Green was well into his 20's. Time for you to go back and do some research.

Last edited by Johnny Boy; 04-17-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2011, 11:33 PM   #22
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
was beaten in the olympics because he had a broken hand , he actually dropped the eventual gold medallist if you havent seen the fight, and the fight was stopped as a result of him being unable to punch with his right hand rendering it ineffective. so your basing kickboxing ability on one fight? ive seen one of your fights and your a terrible boxer , no wonder you didnt go pro . and how is this extremely rare footage? its been on youtube for the past few years, im not sure if you realise how much of an imbecile you make yourself look to be by digging up these pointless threads , trying to discredit people who have achieved so much more than you

Yes he droped the russian in the 1st round, however what you failed to mention in telling us all about Dannys Broken Hand is that the Russian broke Dannys nose. When a nose is broken the flow of blood is near impossible to control under the guidelines of ABA rules. If the blood can not be stoped the fight is stoped and the other guy wins. As for digging sht up, i cant see anywhere else on ESB in which this footage has been posted nor spoken about.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 04-18-2011, 12:04 AM   #23
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yes he droped the russian in the 1st round, however what you failed to mention in telling us all about Dannys Broken Hand is that the Russian broke Dannys nose. When a nose is broken the flow of blood is near impossible to control under the guidelines of ABA rules. If the blood can not be stoped the fight is stoped and the other guy wins. As for digging sht up, i cant see anywhere else on ESB in which this footage has been posted nor spoken about.
yes he broke his nose, after danny broke his hand and was unable to properly defend with his right hand, and the fight wasnt stopped due to the broken nose, it was stopped due to a points lead. i meant that your digging this footage up from about 20 years ago, which is irrelevant to any type of subject matter related to green, if you wanted to bring up early footage why dont you show his fights against paul smallman or jason delisle for example, as they are more relevant to a boxing forum
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 04-18-2011, 12:10 AM   #24
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
yes he broke his nose, after danny broke his hand and was unable to properly defend with his right hand, and the fight wasnt stopped due to the broken nose, it was stopped due to a points lead. i meant that your digging this footage up from about 20 years ago, which is irrelevant to any type of subject matter related to green, if you wanted to bring up early footage why dont you show his fights against paul smallman or jason delisle for example, as they are more relevant to a boxing forum
how long ago do u think the crap JB goes on with occured dawsosj?

I havent seen the fight so ill take your word on it that it was stopped on points and Danny was outclassed. The broken hand means nothing other than Dannys got a small pain threshold if he wasnt able to defend himself, unlike what Danny claims in that he has a HUGE pain threshold, fenech was able to fight and go on to win world titles with broken hands on many occasions. Please dont use it as an excuse for DannyBoy being out pointed by 20 points.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 04-18-2011, 12:18 AM   #25
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i believe that the russian would have won in the end anyway, alexander lebziak is one of russias greatest ever amateurs and its no shame to be beaten by him in any type of competition in my opinion. Pain threshhold has nothing to do with it if you have a broken hand it limits your ability to defend yourself as adequately as you would normally, ive had a broken hand, and your movement and reflexes are limited, your body simply does not allow you to use your hand as fluidly as normal. mate im not interested in your in forum feuds, im simply stating that this footage is irrelevant, bring up the second beyer fight or mundine fight if your so obsessed with seeing danny lose.
dawsosj is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum