Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #1546
Dustaine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 733
Default Re: The Future of CUBA in the Pros, by Weightclasses. (List Inside) ***UPDATED/VIDEO*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenson#1 View Post
I can't see shit , how do you download it ? . Peace.
I don't think it can be downloaded. Just watch it in that website.

I suggest you see it in Internet Explorer, it wouldn't open in Chrome here.
Dustaine is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #1547
Stevenson#1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2415
Default Re: The Future of CUBA in the Pros, by Weightclasses. (List Inside) ***UPDATED/VIDEO*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustaine View Post
I don't think it can be downloaded. Just watch it in that website.

I suggest you see it in Internet Explorer, it wouldn't open in Chrome here.
I've been looking all over that website and still can't find it ...
Stevenson#1 is offline  Top
Old 05-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #1548
Cubanborn87
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

guys lara got arrested for battery if you want to see the thread go to the lounge

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Cubanborn87 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2011, 02:35 AM   #1549
garfios
Dark Lord
ESB Addict

vCash: 540

He is going to waste his talent.
garfios is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2011, 07:15 AM   #1550
Stevenson#1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Finally found El Maja KO , this kid has a BIG future , about Lara's arrest this things happens , hope he doesn't loses his focus , even before the Molina fight I've heard he was having personal problems , now this , well let's hope he sorts himself out before his next (?) fight . I don't think this battery charge is a serious crime , it's sort of a minor crime , not serious enough to guarantee jail time ( like Tyson , Kirkland and many others ) imo .... and anyways battery charges are normal for Boxers , it kind of comes with the territory... He'll be OK , Peace.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:46 AM   #1551
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Finally found El Maja KO , this kid has a BIG future , about Lara's arrest this things happens , hope he doesn't loses his focus , even before the Molina fight I've heard he was having personal problems , now this , well let's hope he sorts himself out before his next (?) fight . I don't think this battery charge is a serious crime , it's sort of a minor crime , not serious enough to guarantee jail time ( like Tyson , Kirkland and many others ) imo .... and anyways battery charges are normal for Boxers , it kind of comes with the territory... He'll be OK , Peace.
i kind of saw this coming,didnt want to mention it before.
i'm telling u that behaivor and discipline are the toughest rivals for these cubans to defeat.Hope is not a big deal and learns from it.
Kid Cubano is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #1552
Cubanborn87
Contender
ESB Senior Member

from what i understand his wedding anniversity was that night, something must have happened
Old 05-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #1553
Stevenson#1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Cubano View Post
i kind of saw this coming,didnt want to mention it before.
i'm telling u that behaivor and discipline are the toughest rivals for these cubans to defeat.Hope is not a big deal and learns from it.
That's very true , sometimes I think they need a CHAPERONA or something , somebody who looks after them ( like kids ) , f***k man , Im getting really tired of this s**t , I hate seeing talent gone to waste , all Cuban pro boxers have to do is look at Gamboa's sucsess , how he has achieved all he has just by staying disciplined IN & OUT of the ring , they should use him as a example to follow, Gamboa and Casamayor are proof that it's possible for Cuban amateur boxing stars to make the transition and become pro stars and World Champions in their own right , but noooo , the moment they start making money discipline and dedication to the sport goes out the window . In Lara's case it would be particulary painfull because imo he really has the tools to be a World Champion. Peace .

Last edited by Stevenson#1; 05-05-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #1554
Stevenson#1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
from what i understand his wedding anniversity was that night, something must have happened
I heard rumours there was a BIG brawl ......
Old 05-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #1555
Cubanborn87
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I heard rumours there was a BIG brawl ......
"if you click on the links you'll find that it's a domestic violence case. It's a MISDEMEANOR.

His hearing date is 05/23/2011.
The bond is only $1500 and he was booked on May 1st (so you'd imagine he'd be out by now??!)" natas
Old 05-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #1556
Stevenson#1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
"if you click on the links you'll find that it's a domestic violence case. It's a MISDEMEANOR.

His hearing date is 05/23/2011.
The bond is only $1500 and he was booked on May 1st (so you'd imagine he'd be out by now??!)" natas
Oh domestic violence cases are relatively less serious charges so he will be alright , let's just hope he learn from this .... Peace .
Old 05-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #1557
Dustaine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 733

Well, Gamboa arrested too.
Dustaine is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #1558
anarci
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Whats with all your boys beating up on women?
anarci is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #1559
BigBone
It was man, it ****in was
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarci View Post
Whats with all your boys beating up on women?
Not yet read they actually hit their girl. Could be some other family member but it does not sound very good.

What's interesting is that the two cases happened like what, 24/48 hours apart? It must be connected somehow. Maybe something happened earlier just the 2nd call came later?
BigBone is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #1560
Stevenson#1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBone View Post
Not yet read they actually hit their girl. Could be some other family member but it does not sound very good.

What's interesting is that the two cases happened like what, 24/48 hours apart? It must be connected somehow. Maybe something happened earlier just the 2nd call came later?
Maybe they went whoring together and somebody told their wives ? jajaja , whatever it is it doesn't look that serious , they'll be fine . Peace .

Last edited by Stevenson#1; 05-05-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum