Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #16
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao - Mosley - In between rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post

This sounds comical, as if Nazim discovered some Godly angle only barely visible on tape to the most experienced eye.

I'm envisioning Mosley's awe-striken face as he pivots to the left and makes Pac miss with a left and lunge, open for a counter, and from Shane's perspective the ring illuminates and everything goes slo-mo, and Shane thinks to himself..."Ive...I've seen the light...just...too...old.." He proceeds to visit Marquez the next day, catching him right as he's leaving church.

"Marquez...last night I saw...well, I'm not sure what I saw but...in that ring...when I circled left...was I seeing things?"

JMM chuckles: "No Chane, you weren't seeing things. You circle left, Pacquiao can't land the left-and it appears...out of a black hole in between you and your Filipino opponent comes the Virgen of Guadalupe...she shows you the way...you and others may see different things, perhaps a dark skinned Jesus as Morales did... and you counter with combinachons after you receive the blessing of revelation."

Shane: "Wow..if only I were a younger man...my former self..."
(Marquez catches his own battlescarred reflection in a window): "We never truly know when our days in the ring will end amigo.....Wait why is there a Muslim looking man walking towards the church?"

Nazim appears, Whips Shane in the face with a towel: "Shane watchu doin, get in the car. You late for your swimmin' lesson."

Are you Rico Spadafora?

You forgot to mention Juan's Translator
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 01:46 AM   #17
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor_otsky View Post

Are you Rico Spadafora?

You forgot to mention Juan's Translator

Juan speaks good enough english now to discuss revelation with Shane!
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2011, 11:24 AM   #18
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
Lmfao wtf is this shit

Too many telenovelas my friend
-

And yeah now that I think about it the line reminds me of Rocky IV- "YOU SEE, YOU SEE, HES NOT A MACHINE, HE'S A MAN"

Yea....you're probably right.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #19
cincyjacket
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

I was impressed with Nazim's corner coaching. Seemed to me he was giving the right advice.
cincyjacket is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #20
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

I wonder if Buboy and Roach ever had an issue with conflicting advice. I suppose Roach trusts him not to give him unsound or contradictory instructions.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #21
blai213
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post

This sounds comical, as if Nazim discovered some Godly angle only barely visible on tape to the most experienced eye.

I'm envisioning Mosley's awe-striken face as he pivots to the left and makes Pac miss with a left and lunge, open for a counter, and from Shane's perspective the ring illuminates and everything goes slo-mo, and Shane thinks to himself..."Ive...I've seen the light...just...too...old.." He proceeds to visit Marquez the next day, catching him right as he's leaving church.

"Marquez...last night I saw...well, I'm not sure what I saw but...in that ring...when I circled left...was I seeing things?"

JMM chuckles: "No Chane, you weren't seeing things. You circle left, Pacquiao can't land the left-and it appears...out of a black hole in between you and your Filipino opponent comes the Virgen of Guadalupe...she shows you the way...you and others may see different things, perhaps a dark skinned Jesus as Morales did... and you counter with combinachons after you receive the blessing of revelation."

Shane: "Wow..if only I were a younger man...my former self..."
(Marquez catches his own battlescarred reflection in a window): "We never truly know when our days in the ring will end amigo.....Wait why is there a Muslim looking man walking towards the church?"

Nazim appears, Whips Shane in the face with a towel: "Shane watchu doin, get in the car. You late for your swimmin' lesson."
Thats gold ... but
blai213 is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #22
PaoloMirani
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman-Forever View Post
Exactly, that was at the end of Round 8.
Pacquiao requested Ariza to massage a certain location in his leg.
Additonally, Buboy said during that time: "Motuyok siya, cut ka, "Moaksyon siya ug sunod, hadloka.
[trans: "If he turns around, cut him. If he attempts to follow, scare him"]

At the end of Round 11.
Roach: "Let's finish this guy... We gonna stop it right now...3 minutes"
Buboy: "Last round. Wala, off na siya. Ikaw, warrior pa ka kaayo...Off na siya!"... (Then he whisphered to Pacquiao) "Attackon nato...Atubangan lang niya. "
[trans: Last round. That's it! He's done and you are still very strong. He's done. Let's attack him. Face him in front]

Roach: "You gotta beat him up, he can do nothing"
Buboy: "'pag mosumbag ka ug daghan di na na siya...." (end of coverage)
[trans: if you deliver bunch of punches, he cant...] (end of coverage)
Dayam, all this time I thought Buboy was translating Roach....thats funny Pac's getting advice in 2 languages.
PaoloMirani is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #23
enzo
Greatest Of All Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??? View Post
After the 5th rd Buboy tells Alex, "Legs!", "Legs!" Alex can then be heard to say, "Damn it's tight!"

In this clip Ariza's voice is kinda hard to hear (at 7:15): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Important thing to remember is that the cramping story was just an excuse made to explain a lackluster performance.
On top rank's broadcast you can clearly hear pac asking alex to massage his legs "yes there, going down... going down..."
enzo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum