[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Dostoevsky is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #2
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: New-ish Rampage interview....

Big deal.Racism is rampant in the states and a big problem for them.If Quiton makes 2 bit comment about police responding to 911 calls faster for white folk hey his keeping it real.The same thing used to happen here in the 70`s and 80`s with the police establishment.If white folks want to get up in arms simply deal with the problem end of.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 02:33 PM   #3
Duende
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 942

I think Rampage has got a point there. He didn't make any derogatory comments about whites in general. We've seen in New Orleans how long black folks had to wait to get some help.
Duende is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 03:43 PM   #4
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1493

A white person called the cops, his wife, this was a stupid ass statement. A guy died, not the time to make a race joke.
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 04:12 PM   #5
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs
A white person called the cops, his wife, this was a stupid ass statement. A guy died, not the time to make a race joke.
O please.He was hardly joking was he. Bottom line is it is what it is.The U.S has a severe race problem but most seem to see reality through rose tinted glass`s.All Rampage did was highlight a subject and issue thats REAL.If white folks cant understand that then too bad.

Last edited by Beatboxer; 11-23-2006 at 07:18 AM.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:57 PM   #6
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1550

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
O please.He was hardly joking was he. Bottom line is it is what it is.The U.S has a severe race problem but most seem to see reality through rose tinted glass`s.All Rampage did was highlight a subject and issue thats REAL.If white folks cant understand that then too bad.
1. Other countries have it worst.

2. Black folks are at least just as racist as white folks. So you can drop that white=racist attitude. Just because history dictated the fact that whites are more frequent in power doesn't make them more racist.

3. It's human nature to be this way. Higher intelligence dictates to be tolerant. Sometimes emotions and reactions skip your "higher intelligence"(tolerance) part of the brain.

Get over it. Look at the light side of things.
ufoalf is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 08:35 PM   #7
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoalf
1. Other countries have it worst.

2. Black folks are at least just as racist as white folks. So you can drop that white=racist attitude. Just because history dictated the fact that whites are more frequent in power doesn't make them more racist.

3. It's human nature to be this way. Higher intelligence dictates to be tolerant. Sometimes emotions and reactions skip your "higher intelligence"(tolerance) part of the brain.

Get over it. Look at the light side of things.
Wow thats a load of bullshit rhetoric? Racism is a bit like cause and effect.If you tease a dog enough the animal will eventually react.But the deeper lying persecution is the cause.Racism is no diffrent.The causes of it are through sheer ignorance alone aswell as socio, political, economic and demographic factors.Obviously racism cannot be simply rationaled as there are way too many parameters involved IE history and culture which play vital roles.

As for your asperations that white=racist seriously mate, drop it.Its garbage. Now wether you want to admit it or not racism by default is a problem that has spread throughout history and rears its ugly head today and long into our future BECAUSE of the past misdemeanours of rich white nations.It would be quite ignorant for anyone to think that White=racist by default as that is clearly not the case and doesnt even warrant an explanation.But from a historical stand point its not even refutable.I dont need to name examples for you as your Nation is quite at the forefront of racial intolerance. Now again as for your other asperation that whites are more frequent in power is another example of ignorance.

This planet has documented historicity stretching back 6000 years.There were vast Kingdoms in Africa and the America`s stretching around to the archeplago`s of Australisia and across the continents that DID not include white descendants.Remember history is exactly that HIS-Story.It changes over millenia as its stretched and changed to suit whomevers own agenda.So dont get it twisted this isnt a black power rant im just trying to show you about your own obvious bias.

Again as for higher intelligience dictating tolerance thats more bullshit.People are ruled inherently by fear and a mistrust of the uknown.Slave owners saw themselves as above slaves and there intelligience was touted as greater merely because they were white.Colour issue aside its abundantly clear they were not "highly intelligient" because if they were the intolerance wouldnt have occured.

Now i suggest you go back and read my previous posts and percieve them for what i wrote.NOT what you think it to be.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:45 PM   #8
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

Did rascism have anything to do with the death of Sean Taylor, no.

And Rampage clearly was trying to make a joke out of it.

It was just an all around stupid statement and poor choice of words.
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 10:27 PM   #9
ravtrav
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ravtrav is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2007, 11:56 PM   #10
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1550

Quote:
Wow thats a load of bullshit rhetoric? Racism is a bit like cause and effect.If you tease a dog enough the animal will eventually react.But the deeper lying persecution is the cause.Racism is no diffrent.The causes of it are through sheer ignorance alone aswell as socio, political, economic and demographic factors.Obviously racism cannot be simply rationaled as there are way too many parameters involved IE history and culture which play vital roles.
Racism is cause and effect? And im the one saying bullshit rhetoric? Racism IS. It always was. It will always be. Maybe in different ways but it’s a fact. It stems from human(mostly male) need for dominance.

Quote:
As for your asperations that white=racist seriously mate, drop it.Its garbage. Now wether you want to admit it or not racism by default is a problem that has spread throughout history and rears its ugly head today and long into our future BECAUSE of the past misdemeanours of rich white nations.It would be quite ignorant for anyone to think that White=racist by default as that is clearly not the case and doesnt even warrant an explanation.But from a historical stand point its not even refutable.I dont need to name examples for you as your Nation is quite at the forefront of racial intolerance. Now again as for your other asperation that whites are more frequent in power is another example of ignorance.
You know shit of history if you suggest these things. Do you know where slaves came from? They were sold by people of same race from Africa. They themselves had slaves except race had nothing to do with it. Blaming "rich white nations" for this shows TREMENDOUS ignorance from you buddy. Tell me how many people in US congress right now are black? This is a quite tolerant country compared to many others. Once you come up with an answer to that you'll see how not ignorant my answer is. Again, the reason why YOU think that whites are the stem of all racism is because there are more of them in power in the 1st world countries today. Be it congress, presidents, court etc.

As for my country, I am fully aware of it. Funny how you “don’t need to name examples” but you still throw it out there lol. The problem with my country for the most part is lack of education or “higher intelligence." Most people who are racist and act on it(soccer fans is a good ex.) are quite uneducated and have 8 years of education. If you talk to someone who has had higher education provided to them will be completely different. If you don’t believe me… you’re talking to one of them.

Quote:
This planet has documented historicity stretching back 6000 years.There were vast Kingdoms in Africa and the America`s stretching around to the archeplago`s of Australisia and across the continents that DID not include white descendants.Remember history is exactly that HIS-Story.It changes over millenia as its stretched and changed to suit whomevers own agenda.So dont get it twisted this isnt a black power rant im just trying to show you about your own obvious bias.
What does this have to do with anything? Really.

Quote:
Again as for higher intelligience dictating tolerance thats more bullshit.People are ruled inherently by fear and a mistrust of the uknown.Slave owners saw themselves as above slaves and there intelligience was touted as greater merely because they were white.Colour issue aside its abundantly clear they were not "highly intelligient" because if they were the intolerance wouldnt have occured.
Now this is just a psychology topic. There are primary instincts and emotions such as fear, love, dominance, submission. Those dictate our behavior. We are not taught those things. "Higher intelligence" is things like education, personal morals based on wide variety of information, or social etiquette. Those things tell us what is right and what is wrong. The example that you provide with white slavers being “greater because they were white” is completely ridiculous. This is just showing that YOU are the one who has the blinds on. Africa had slavers, blacks dominating blacks. Russia had slaves(they weren’t called slaves but that’s what they were, they had no rights no anything, they just worked for their master), whites dominating whites. Plus, that last sentence is exactly my point… if they had some kind of “higher intelligence” it wouldn’t have occurred. Slavers, for your information, weren’t exactly educated.

Quote:
Now i suggest you go back and read my previous posts and percieve them for what i wrote.NOT what you think it to be.
I perceived it to be exactly the same way as you meant it. In my post I commented on your “glass half empty” attitude. You said “The U.S has a severe race problem”, its not that severe. I see reality through what it is. I have a perspective from my home soil where, as you kindly haveN'T mentioned, is quite huge intolerance. The phrase “If white folks cant understand that then too bad.” Is what convinced me that you have this “whites=racist” stereotype. Thus, I mentioned it.
ufoalf is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2007, 06:17 AM   #11
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Did rascism have anything to do with the death of Sean Taylor, no.

And Rampage clearly was trying to make a joke out of it.

It was just an all around stupid statement and poor choice of words.
Who said it did?
Old 12-25-2007, 11:15 AM   #12
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Who said it did?
Rampage.
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2007, 05:15 PM   #13
sprite
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Location: "heart never got to develop cause he never saw the fight from the downside"

Quote:
Big deal.Racism is rampant in the states and a big problem for them.If Quiton makes 2 bit comment about police responding to 911 calls faster for white folk hey his keeping it real.The same thing used to happen here in the 70`s and 80`s with the police establishment.If white folks want to get up in arms simply deal with the problem end of.
nah. racism isn't that bad over here.
sprite is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2007, 06:50 PM   #14
Mob
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I am so sick of hearing how bad blacks have it here in this country.

Does racism exist??? It always has and always will on some level...but it stems from BOTH sides, not just one.

And frankly,...the best thing to happen to African Americans today was that their ancestors were enslaved and brought to this country,....or they would probably still be living in grass huts and spear chucking fish outta the water in Africa.
No money to be made there playing sports or entertaining.

And let's get one thing straight. BLACK PEOPLE herded up, captured their own people and traded them to white North Americans for trinkets, gold, etc.

You hardly ever hear anything about that.
Mob is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum