Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #16
skel1983
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,074
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunk View Post
he made a mistake and he had admited that and apolagised.

if he was a racist he would of just told everyone to **** off.
Where did I say he was racist? It was just a quite pathetic thought that is all, he said sorry no problem, but you can now get your tongue out of his ring Rob.
skel1983 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #17
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,341
vCash: 75
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunk View Post
to call Spencer a racist just shows what a far clueless northen cunt you are.

what have you done in the last 5 years to promote equality and anti racism in your area. because spender could come on here and name 100 different things trust me.


Didn't take long for the insults to start flying did it?

As for what have I done to promote equality in my area.... absolutely **** all, because I don't give a shit about skin colour.... most ''equality'' initiatives only end up promoting positive discrimination anyway.

Perhaps he can name 100 things he's done, but that doesn't stop him making stupid remarks or whatever, does it? Let's not forget, he's got previous in this area too.

You've got a real problem accepting people's opinion if they differ to yours.... something I'd suggest you make an attempt to get over at some stage.

Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:25 PM   #18
Big Dunk
Rob Palmer
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,820
vCash: 75
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
Where did I say he was racist? It was just a quite pathetic thought that is all, he said sorry no problem, but you can now get your tongue out of his ring Rob.
other people in this threadhave called him that.

so after years of seeing every othe poster on here arse lick every fighter that posts on here "Tony Bellew vs Prime Roy Jones Jnr who wins???" i now get accused of arse kissing because i stick up for a mate that is getting greif for something he has apolagised for.
Big Dunk is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #19
Big Dunk
Rob Palmer
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,820
vCash: 75
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post


Didn't take long for the insults to start flying did it?

As for what have I done to promote equality in my area.... absolutely **** all, because I don't give a shit about skin colour.... most ''equality'' initiatives only end up promoting positive discrimination anyway.

Perhaps he can name 100 things he's done, but that doesn't stop him making stupid remarks or whatever, does it? Let's not forget, he's got previous in this area too.

You've got a real problem accepting people's opinion if they differ to yours.... something I'd suggest you make an attempt to get over at some stage.

you have just summed up how narrow minded you are. enjoy your burger and chips tonight
Big Dunk is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:31 PM   #20
evil G
ğ
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 620
vCash: 585
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Playing the race card when it's obvious everyone hates DeGale because he is a massive wanker... stupid move.
evil G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #21
Big Dunk
Rob Palmer
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,820
vCash: 75
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jonesy View Post
"promote equality and anti-racism in your area"

what a true utter moron u are

the only thing that causes racism is knob jockeys like u who reckon that every area of society needs some sort of anti racial strike plan or face gas chambers on every white mans door step

**** off, u stupid cunt

but yes, george groves proved that night that no man can defeat someone with pure red haired genes

it is literally impossible
Trust me this stuff is still needed. Go to a pub in the east midlands and you will still hear white guys making racist comments. go to a bar in north london and you will still hear black guys making racist comments. go to manchester and you get asians and whites fighting each other due to race and stupidity.

if you think this stuff is not needed your a ****ing retard.
Big Dunk is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #22
Big Dunk
Rob Palmer
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,820
vCash: 75
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil G View Post
Playing the race card when it's obvious everyone hates DeGale because he is a massive wanker... stupid move.
he didnt do that.
Big Dunk is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:35 PM   #23
evil G
ğ
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 620
vCash: 585
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunk View Post
he didnt do that.
Yes he did.
evil G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #24
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,341
vCash: 75
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunk View Post
other people in this threadhave called him that.

so after years of seeing every othe poster on here arse lick every fighter that posts on here "Tony Bellew vs Prime Roy Jones Jnr who wins???" i now get accused of arse kissing because i stick up for a mate that is getting greif for something he has apolagised for.


I'm sure he's feeling fine now Secret Agent Palmer has ridden to the rescue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunk View Post
you have just summed up how narrow minded you are. enjoy your burger and chips tonight


You don't have a ****ing clue. If anyone disagrees with you, you just can't take it and start with the insults and accusations.

Are you really in your 20's or a big soft kid who's had everything off mummy and daddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jonesy View Post
"promote equality and anti-racism in your area"

what a true utter moron u are

the only thing that causes racism is knob jockeys like u who reckon that every area of society needs some sort of anti racial strike plan or face gas chambers on every white mans door step

**** off, u stupid cunt

but yes, george groves proved that night that no man can defeat someone with pure red haired genes

it is literally impossible
A bit strong.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil G View Post
Playing the race card when it's obvious everyone hates DeGale because he is a massive wanker... stupid move.
It was just dumb, he just needs to think before speaking knowing how many people will read his statements.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #25
destruction
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,301
vCash: 75
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

All of this stuff about race is obviously on peoples minds when watching the fight, but when supporting a fighter it is not a factor.

You support a fighter because you respect his skills and like him as a person. I think that Degale has pissed alot of people off with the hype and his arrogance more than anything else.
destruction is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #26
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,875
vCash: 75
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunk View Post
Trust me this stuff is still needed. Go to a pub in the east midlands and you will still hear white guys making racist comments. go to a bar in north london and you will still hear black guys making racist comments. go to manchester and you get asians and whites fighting each other due to race and stupidity.

if you think this stuff is not needed your a ****ing retard.
This in itself is a stereotypical and borderline racist view IMO
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #27
Tommy O C
VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mexico till 22nd December
Posts: 1,827
vCash: 321
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Rob you give people shit for licking Frankie and Bellews arse but youre doing the exact same thing here with Fearon. I dunno if Fearons a racist but this was just a stupid comment to make and had no bearing on events. Sounds like something his mate Anthony Small would say
Tommy O C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #28
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 18,269
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

its a ****ing stupid question.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #29
Bajingo
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,285
vCash: 1479
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Bajingo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:02 PM   #30
Big Dunk
Rob Palmer
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,820
vCash: 75
Default Re: Spencer Fearon racist post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy O C View Post
Rob you give people shit for licking Frankie and Bellews arse but youre doing the exact same thing here with Fearon. I dunno if Fearons a racist but this was just a stupid comment to make and had no bearing on events. Sounds like something his mate Anthony Small would say
The difference is spencer is actually my mate not some guy i have seen on tv.

Anyone that actually knows him will tell you he is not racist and anyone with a brain will no his question was not racist either.

I agree degales comments should have been called into question allot sooner.
Big Dunk is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013