Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-26-2007, 06:57 AM   #1
Cachibatches
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Give your end of the year props and disses here

MY PROPS GO TO:

1. Floyd Mayweather- This guy fights nothing but legacy fights. He beat De La Hoya nd Hatton in the same year. Incredible. IF there was a question about his pound per pound status, its answered.

2. Joe Calzaghe- His big legacy fights continue to elude him. In the meantime, he continues to beat talented, acomplished young fighters who want to take his place. The tough Kessler was just another fight.

3. Pavlik- He gutted it out against a great champion and took the gold. What more can youw want?

4. Taylor- Sometimes, a loss is a win. I don't know how anyone can think him less a champion after putting on that great effort- here is hoping he wins round two and this becomes a classic rivalry.

5. Sultan Ibrigamov- Dude signed two unification fights, even if one fell through and the other is for next year, this man believes in himself like few heavies.

6. Wlad Klitschko- avenged a defeat and signed a unification.

7. Povetkin and Chambers- Good job stepping up and eliminating some quality veteres from the mix. I wish there was some way these guys could both get shots.

AND MY DISSES

1. The WBC- This Toney, Peter, Maskaev, VitKlit, Mccall, Gomez, Virchis soap opera is one of the greatest disgraces I have ever seen in a sport that sometimes seems to be a sport by, for, and about disgraces.

2. Ruslan Chagaev- This hurts because I love the guy and I think he is a potentially great fighter. But it is hard to take his "illness" seriously.

3. Hopkins- Another guy that I love, but do we really have to interject race into boxing? Shut up and fight, Bernard.

4. Toney- Busted with steroids twice should be lifetime ban.

5. Holyfield- This man has been tarnishing his legacy since he refused to say he lost the first Lennox Fight. Some of my best memories are about his bouts with Douglas, Foreman and Tyson. why does he push on, setting a bad example, when he is slurring his words so badly? And I know he has not been convicted of anything, but it seems obvious that he is using HGH.

Post some of yours!
Cachibatches is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2007, 10:11 AM   #2
surreal deal
Liverpool via Krypton
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Give your end of the year props and disses here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodismyPuta
I stopped reading right there!!!!