Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 06-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #16
Goodhill
Iron Horse - born to lose
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Emanuele Della Rosa vs. Daniel Urbanski & Ville Piispanen vs. Vittorio Oi, 6/3/11

What a ****ing robbery - absolute butt-rape - I'm so dissappointed that Ville had to go throught this shit. IMO he won every round - the ref was paid, he kept on saving the useless Italian. The warnings were jokes and the the ruling the worst I' ve ever seen.

THE WORST ROBBERY!!!!!!

I hate Italians and hope that no fighter will fight in OPI 2000 shitfarces again.

I' ll post the fight and you will all see this fight. There is no way that Oi -named bum will ever win Ville ever.
Goodhill is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #17
Goodhill
ESB Addict

Default Re: Emanuele Della Rosa vs. Daniel Urbanski & Ville Piispanen vs. Vittorio Oi, 6/3/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Well, I didn't get to see this.

It looks like Ville lost by way of technical decision. Reportedly he had points deducted in the 4th and 6th rounds.

GH, what was the story there? What kinds of infractions were they? Were the deductions fair and preceded by warnings?

It doesn't make too much difference, actually. Without those two points, one judge would have had it for Piispanen by a hair and the other two would have still had it for Oi but close instead of wide.

Was there a clash of heads that caused it to go to the cards?

As for Della Rosa, it seems he was able to drop the Pole late but unable to finish him off...settling for a very wide points win. Good fight or totally uncompetitive?
Della Rosa won his fight fair and square. He' s pretty feather fisted and has a defensive style. The pole was brave (talked a bit with him in the dressing room) but Della Rosa was clearly a better boxer.

Ville's fight was a complete farce - IMO Ville won every round and the must-be-paid ref (didn't have the nerve to watch me in the eyes in the dressing room) was a clown. It should have been a TKO -victory for Ville. I spoke to Giuseppe Lauri after the fight and he agreed 100%, Ville won. The worst robbery that I've seen (of course I' m little biased, but still it was a crystal clear robbery).
Goodhill is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #18
Goodhill
ESB Addict

And IB when you see this fight (we are trying to get it on Finnish TV) you' ll see that the warnings were just a way to protect the weakling Oi. He can' t win Ville anywhere anytime.
Goodhill is offline  Top
Old 06-06-2011, 02:33 AM   #19
Leifhackman
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Oh.. seems like Goodhill had a good time in Italy.
Leifhackman is offline  Top
Old 06-06-2011, 06:00 AM   #20
LFC
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Haven't seen the fight, but it sounds like Piispanen got robbed.

Last edited by LFC; 06-06-2011 at 08:35 AM.
LFC is offline  Top
Old 06-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #21
Consu
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC View Post
Haven't seen the fight, but it sounds like Piispanen got robbed.
YES!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wi2yHxcyK0[/ame]
Consu is online now  Top
Old 06-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #22
Leifhackman
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

IMO it wasn't THAT bad. I strongly disagree with going to the cards though. To me it looked the ref interrupted the fight because of the cut by left eye, not the swelling of the right one due to clash of heads in the 1st.
Leifhackman is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum