Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-07-2011, 06:34 AM   #61
Curious Orange
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Nasser Al Harbi.... How good is he....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxen View Post
Just because you have never achieved anything in your life and have been bulliied at school don't try to rubbish people who are sucessfull, people who do things with thier life and work hard like Boxers, your just a low life piece of shit, who's only power is rubbishing a young fighter, they should get you, put you in a ring and beat the **** out of you, to show you what really is like in a boxing ring, you should not be allowed on a boxing forum because you understand nothing about it, you must be mates with beat down queen, most def bottymen, do us a favour and go and join the gay pride march, where your knowledge is more suited.
So racism is bad (even when no-one has even been racist) but homophobia is good (even when no-one has expressed any homo***ual comments). You really are a buffoon.

You're clearly this boxer, a family member, friend or life-partner so really should think about just buggering off, you're doing far more harm than good. Unless you're going by the Wildean maxim and believe that gaining some level of infamy amongst a few internet boxing fans as 'that fighter who had the pathetic little cunt come on the forum and create loads of accounts to big him up but fail spectacularly when someone else signed up who had a grudge against him' then just **** off and cut your loses.

That said this thread is mildly entertaining, so it's no skin off my back.

(Cue witty comeback)
Curious Orange is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 08:13 AM   #62
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Orange View Post
So racism is bad (even when no-one has even been racist) but homophobia is good (even when no-one has expressed any homo***ual comments). You really are a buffoon.

You're clearly this boxer, a family member, friend or life-partner so really should think about just buggering off, you're doing far more harm than good. Unless you're going by the Wildean maxim and believe that gaining some level of infamy amongst a few internet boxing fans as 'that fighter who had the pathetic little cunt come on the forum and create loads of accounts to big him up but fail spectacularly when someone else signed up who had a grudge against him' then just **** off and cut your loses.

That said this thread is mildly entertaining, so it's no skin off my back.

(Cue witty comeback)
Are yoy Gay then ? Have I hit a sore point then ? How dare you associate racism with homo***uals, colour is natural, homo***uality is not, God created Adam and Eve not Adam and steve, one can reproduce the other can't, you little low life, go with your other two mates and play with each other.. I am a boxing fan and of white colour, but typical of white people living in self denial, I suppose the rubbishing of Amir Khan is because he can't fight and not because he is a British ****stani, most white people will say " what Racism " " I have Black friends, I am not Racist " look deep iinside and you will see. Your the ones who are bringing friends on and using multiple accounts, If I wanted to I could bring other people into but I don't need to like you lot.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:15 AM   #63
Curious Orange
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Are yoy Gay then ? Have I hit a sore point then ? How dare you associate racism with homo***uals, colour is natural, homo***uality is not, God created Adam and Eve not Adam and steve, one can reproduce the other can't, you little low life, go with your other two mates and play with each other.. I am a boxing fan and of white colour, but typical of white people living in self denial, I suppose the rubbishing of Amir Khan is because he can't fight and not because he is a British ****stani, most white people will say " what Racism " " I have Black friends, I am not Racist " look deep iinside and you will see. Your the ones who are bringing friends on and using multiple accounts, If I wanted to I could bring other people into but I don't need to like you lot.
Wow, looks like I was a bit optimistic on the wit. Note to self: must not set such high targets. At least you can type.
Curious Orange is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #64
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Orange View Post
Wow, looks like I was a bit optimistic on the wit. Note to self: must not set such high targets. At least you can type.
Lool. I know why you are curious and of bright colour. If any of you people are criticle of any Boxer be more constructive instead of making idiotic comments that don't make sense, produce a case for your arguments i.e cheeky vid, you will then get more respect. bye bye.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #65
jerome12

vCash:

The one thing you find with all these prats is there all mates from manchester. Bunch of faggots. Bet half of them cudnt fight with a padded dressing gown. Wankers
Old 03-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #66
bluenoseshf
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Cant believe you lot are dissing THE Nasser sugar ray clay Ali Jones Tyson Mayweather super bad Al Harbi!!!! He boxings next big star. Some say hes good enough to beat any1 in the world right now, some say he could become a footballer and play for barcelona, he is that talented. Hes the reason why Mayweather is not fighting right now, he is the reason Ricky hatton retired. If this guy doesnt become p4p 1 within the next year then i will eat my hat!!!
bluenoseshf is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #67
bigboxingfan
Hypejob
ESB Senior Member

bigboxingfan is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #68
cheekyvid
Detroit, I shall return.
ESB Addict

vCash: 4289

Quote:
Lool. I know why you are curious and of bright colour. If any of you people are criticle of any Boxer be more constructive instead of making idiotic comments that don't make sense, produce a case for your arguments i.e cheeky vid, you will then get more respect. bye bye.

thanks champ
cheekyvid is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #69
tony mush
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2863

i heard he drinks sperm instead of milk and flosses his teeth with his dads pubes
tony mush is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #70
Jdaniels

vCash: 500

Tomy the sperm Mush is talking like hes tried his dads pubic haires
Jdaniels is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #71
tony mush
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2863

Nasser Al Harbi uses his dads dick like a microphone and pretends hes diana ross
tony mush is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #72
Jdaniels

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony mush View Post
Nasser Al Harbi uses his dads dick like a microphone and pretends hes diana ross
Only you would have gay thoughts on your mind lol
Jdaniels is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2011, 04:26 AM   #73
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenoseshf View Post
Cant believe you lot are dissing THE Nasser sugar ray clay Ali Jones Tyson Mayweather super bad Al Harbi!!!! He boxings next big star. Some say hes good enough to beat any1 in the world right now, some say he could become a footballer and play for barcelona, he is that talented. Hes the reason why Mayweather is not fighting right now, he is the reason Ricky hatton retired. If this guy doesnt become p4p 1 within the next year then i will eat my hat!!!
Your name should be brown nose, not blue nose. If you are a real Blue nose you would not take the piss out of a Birmingham fighter you prick, you think your funny but you are just a twat, what have you done with your life, or yes you managed to register with this site, well done mate !
Old 03-08-2011, 04:28 AM   #74
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony mush View Post
i heard he drinks sperm instead of milk and flosses his teeth with his dads pubes
You need help you have problems
Old 06-15-2011, 07:14 AM   #75
Lee Mc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 172

Quote:
What rock did you climb from under BEAT DOWN QUEEN, or should I say beat down *****, it's easy to insult fighters when your behind a computer screen, Prick ! They don't give out WBC titles for fun and Frank ****** does not sign up boxers unless they have talent, If you have balls why don't you reveal yourself instead of hiding behind a stupid name that you could never live up to. If you know them so well why don't you tell them to thiier face SCUM.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Lee Mc is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum